All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 09'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Good

This is really good thank you for your installment

It's great cant wait n c what happened next you

keep readers on edge

(JUST TIF)

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Wonderful yet again.

So much detail, I'm blown away. You write with a wonderful eye in including all those things that most everyone else takes for granted.

I like where Ginger and Reenie are going, perhaps living in the house together and building a life. Your story of their happiness gives hope of finding that special someone to a person like me.

My forever thanks for sharing and waiting eagerly for the next part.

IDB.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorabout 11 years ago
Fantastic As Always

Your writing flows so effortlessly. It captures my attention and just won't let it go, not that I really try anyway. I especially love the outakes that Ginger inserts into her story from time to time. Once I start a chapter, I don't want it to end and oh the anguish waiting for the next chapter. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
continued fabulous!

your story just keeps getting better and better. absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to read each new chapter to see what may happen next then I get to the end and become sad that there isn't more. now I can't wait for the next chapter! there is so much emotion and feeling in all of your characters and the spectrum is covered in every way.

thank you again for sharing your great gift of creativity and wit and depth of character.

janny

JogrindeJogrindealmost 11 years ago
Effortless

Very Nice flow AVL love it, its getting very interesting & will be very naughty if Ging moves in with Reds, spare room might get taken up?? Why am I speculating I can find out in the next chapter, that's the great thing with running late, you have chapters waiting...Wink!!!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

The journey of the alluring Ginger and her entourage continues to flow effortlessly from chapter to chapter. The impressive way she handles her team, has everyone in awe of her, including George. Their sexcapades continue to flourish unabated and the two lovers antics in the office, has me in stitches playing out their game. Reenie's continued attempts to derail their relationship by bringing in a third party, has not only me puzzled, but Ginger as well. grrrr. Ginger has found her soul mate and an inner peace with her lover, and firmly but gently reiterate the fact that Reenie is all she wants and needs (Ginger you rock!) As usual, another brilliantly written chapter whereby love, laughter, surprise, disagreements and the comical actions/ reactions of all the characters, being the order of the day ** I LOVED IT! **

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Loving This!

I'm so invested in Ginger and Reenie, I SO hope nothing happens to damage their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous