All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 12'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
I have tears again.

Tears for all the feelings and emotions this last chapter has wrung out of me.

I was right there with Ginger when she found out about Reenie's family. I felt it deeply, the relief and joy Ginger felt to see her heart come back to her after their disagreement.

The ending was so perfect. Julia did set it all in motion and it was fitting that Ginger should tell her all of what happened.

The Kathy/Jenny bit surprised me but pleasantly so, perhaps a sequel about them after your time away? We all can only hope.

I loved the happy ending of them getting married. You closed the journey so beautifully.

As always I thank you sincerely, from my heart for writing and sharing such a wonderful tale of love, lust and fulfillment between two very special characters.

I shall miss the weekly installments and hope you come back to us soon to thrill and enthrall us all with your delightful way of story telling.

IDB.

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorabout 11 years ago
MAGNIFICO!!!

Bravo, yet another amazing and beautifully written story of love. I was tempted to stop reading when the dude came into the picture but I'm glad I did. So sad to see it come to an end, but all good things must come to an end I suppose. I'm probably not going to be the only one waiting rather [im]patiently for your return and the many amazing stories you might bring back with you. ;)

Ps: Hurry back :p

rkolnerrkolnerabout 11 years ago
Miss you already

The close to yet another fabulous Vixen love story. I feel like Ginger and Reenie are old friends... you're character development is incredible. You deserve time away... recharge and hurry back. I'll need my Vixen fix... don't even want to think of the withdrawal symptoms.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Ooh's, oww's and aww's

Thank you Vixen! For inviting us to experience the intimate, emotional, passionate journey of Ginger. This story had me in fits of giggles at times and shedding tears of both joy & sadness throughout. Much like the highs and lows of love and life.

You've truly brought it full circle in this final chapter with Ginger's heartfelt email to Julia. I will truly miss Ginger & Reenie! And Candy & Georgia & Jenny & Kath and, and.. Sniffle! But I must say its refreshing to read a story paced perfectly into & throughout the conclusion.

You are an amazing and gifted story teller. You have a wonderful way of breathing life & personality into the pages. I'm not alone in hoping you will find the desire & inspiration to share more of your talents with us in the future. Many heartfelt thank you's Vixen!

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 11 years ago
Just Amazing

An amazing ending to an amazing story. It's been a wonderful, roller coaster ride of emotional ups and downs, with an ending that will make even the coldest of souls shed tears of both sorrow and joy. It's been a real pleasure reading this series, and I will surely miss hearing from the girls. I can't imagine any reader, male or female, straight or gay, not loving this story.

And, the descriptions of all the wonderful food these girls eat is more than worth the price of admission, (Me smiling.)

Avixenliterally, please enjoy your time away. I look forward to the next adventure you take us "Vixenites" on.

DocSavage656

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
Thanks

I loved this story, thanks for sharing it. Enjoy your break but please don't leave it too long before you come back and share more of your great talent with us :)

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
so brilliant!

as always, you have left me speechless again. I am so moved as well as saddened that this is the end of such a wonderful exploration of a magical relationship between ginger and reenie. they have become my good friends. the way you pulled it all together was so smart with a few unexpected twists you always throw in. thank you for sharing such an intimate, joyful and heart wrenching piece of life in the most beautiful way. the epilogue was perfect. going full circle with the email to Julia was the best.

I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next and hope it not too far off in the future although you are very overdue for a much needed break.

I feel like an insider peaking through a curtain observing these wonderful human beings.

with much wonder and admiration at your gifted talent!

janny

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
That was a Fantastic Journey

First of all you killed me with "Maximus eyerollius" worse that I was watching Russell Crowe in Gladiator LOL I think I need stictches in my tummy!

Fantastic wiriting, I must say I love Candy, her character just rocks, but what I loved is how you brought Mo's past in and I didnt even notice she had never spit out a word about her past! That was deep, and only you can create Earthquakes & then bring out the sunshine miracles to sooth away the pain and still keep the story flowing like a river. Ginger is just a wonderful human being and love how you delat with AH & idot at work, they are like a flu virus you get them everywhere, none better described than in your writing.

I must say Kathy and Jenny was a surprise & her moving, but what about David??

Loved the email to Julia, nice way to end it and update everyone on everything! I saw your personal note at the end, my thanks to the other AVL and all who helped in creating your stories and positive juice to keep you going, never doubt yourself as you trully are tallented and that comes from you being a blessed soul & wonderful human being on this earth!

I am glad your off on your holiday as you deserve it so much & wouldn't it be funny if you get there and find you have no clothes like Destiny??? Lol Either way clothed or unclothed I hope you relax, chill and come bcak refreshed and have fun and are submerged with love throughout the holiday.

Kindest regards

Jogrinde

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 11 years ago
Wonderful wonderful wonderful

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to read your work. It amazes me how wonderfully romantic a story with so much heartbreak in it can be.

My only real complaint is... that Ginger Fabulously Taken is basically a chapter in the A Cougar Totally Taken Series. The reason I complain about the is because I almost walked away from the wonderful story because it didn't make any sense at all. Fortunately I remembered one of the character names that I had seen in the story submissions page. I went and read A Cougar Totally Taken Series and voila every thing came together.

So that's my only complaint. :)

Thanks and I look forward to future reading.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSenioralmost 11 years ago
A Magical Story - Loved It

The entire story was so entertaining. Each chapter left me so looking forward to the next. Your muse should be proud. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. I really do look forward to another story from a well rested Vixen. Yum!

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10almost 11 years ago
confused

Hay Vixen. You are an amazing writer, and I appreciate so much you sharing these wonderful stories with us. But I want to say something about about ch. 11. I cant believe Ginger would sit there and watch Candy & Georgia give pleasure/orgasms to Reenie. She said she didn't want to share but she seems ok with that. And they gave each other those rings and love each other so much. And that's after Ginger caught Lily & Cathy having sex and got upset even though she was doing the same thing with Reenie. Then later she wouldn't have sex with a hot naked Candy because she's so in love with Reenie. But Reenie has no problem doing things with Candy & Georgia.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 10 years ago
Disturbing Epilogue

I have to say that after having seen Ginger make such a point of emphasizing (over and over again) her commitment to fidelity, I found it sad and disturbing that she would so cheerfully accept and endorse her sister's adulterous (and almost certainly marriage-destroying) affair with Kathy. After all, if Kathy has uprooted her life to move closer to Jenny, we have to assume their relationship is much more than a harmless fling or an exploration of a fantasy. There's clearly a deep and abiding heart commitment between Jenny and Kathy, no? What about her family? My heart broke for David when I read this casually inserted tidbit, and, frankly, it crushed the good feeling I had about your otherwise lovely story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Disturbing Epilogue?

Puggy, I don't really see Jen/Kathy the way you do.

I see David as a loving and understanding husband who wants nothing more than his wife's happiness. Vixen hasn't told us their whole story (yet?!), but if she does I can see Ginger convincing Jen to open up to David and David allowing her to explore with Kathy while staying with him. I know that's unconventional, and some may decry it as a "fairy tale ending," but if they love each other the way they seem to, it can work.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
MISSING THEM ALREADY...

Ssniff!! I never wanted this story to end. I wanna thank Ginger and Reenie (and the rest), for the most Loving, Hilarious and at times Sad/ Frustrating journey EVER! Emily's out, Ginger's in has brought a whole new dimension into my world through the eyes of Ginger and Reenie.

As usual, this chapter had me mesmerized with all their shananigans. Lol. My tears flowed (sniff) at Reenie's pain and loss of innocence and youth. My assumption of Reenie's persona in a previous chapter, was accurate. I applaud Ginger's handling of the sensitive scene as it unfolded. My thoughts being, if only everyone experiencing such trauma, had a Ginger in their lives or friends like Candy and Georgia (sigh) I wish i had thought of the words Abracadabra, i could have saved Ginger and myself a lot of grief by uttering them sooner to Deanna amongst others Lol. Whether Jenny and Kathy act on whatever they may or may not feel, is irrelevant as this is Ginger and Reenie's journey (might be a prelude?) My respect for George has grown and my dearest Tammy **smile** teased unmercifully, to the end.(my girls are so mischievous) LoL. Gingers letter to Julia is a fitting tribute, ending where it began, the circle is complete. My girls are happy and married and i am very contented with the conclusion. I "ABSOTIVELY" enjoyed this brilliant and heartfelt story. Thank you AVL, for sharing it with me!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Just Wonderful

Just one thing bugged me a little about Reenie's refusal/reluctance to tell Ginger why she didn't want anything to do with her family.

She could share it with her fuck buddies Candy and Georgia, but not with the woman she loves? To the extent that she would break up if Ginger pushed? Doesn't seem right, somehow.

Would love to see what happens with Jenny/David and Kathy!

Gonna catch my breath now, then tackle "Match Made". Tried to avoid spoilers, but from my scanning on the Forum looks like it's gonna be intense!

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Fidelity?!

Okay, why is it that the only negative feedback to the Jenny/Kathy revelation was from a guy who, judging from his favorites, has no problem with non consent sex, incest, or heterosexual adultery?

Always seems to come down to male-chauvinism & gender hypocrisy. What's good for the Gander ain't good for the Goose, huh?

Pisses me off. It's OK for men be unfaithful, but not a woman who in mid-life is forced to struggle with betrayal and the implosion of a marriage to a husband's infidelity/emotional abuse/fiduciary abuse & deal with a newly found/re-awoken sexuality & a newly found sexual identity & struggling with how to explore what being a lesbian is all about & having to deal with the horrible injustice & filthy hatred hammered on the LGBT community by...

I could go on & on. It makes my blood boil to see such hypocrisy plastered about in what should be an enlightened forum. I am grinding my teeth, sobbing with frustration, & probably completely over-reacting to one person's unenlightened reaction to this story.

OK. I'm prolly gonna get booted from Literotica for this one.

Erin

elle_9549elle_9549over 8 years ago
Amazing

Ok, this was probably my favorite of yours, Vixen. I loved it! Which makes sense if you know how I feel about redheads ... ;)

I am, through my wife, familiar with how being sexually abused as a child affects you throughout your life. That's all I'm willing to say here, but that part really hit home.

The epilogue brought back memories of my own wedding in Niagara Falls. :)

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love, Love, Love.....

Vixen, what a fabulous story. I just finished reading it for the second time and I still feel every emotion that these girls went through. You are an incredibly talented writer and I am anxiously waiting for you next piece of work. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Stef and Kim (my redhead) ;)

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

Giving my comments for all chapters combined:

1. Lily cheating Ginger with Cathy, Ginger cheating Lily with Mo, Mo cheating her girlfriend with Ginger...

I hate cheaters, and I dont understand Gingers anger towards Lily since she was doing the exact same thing.

2. Ginger staying monogamous, but not being bothered by Reeny with Cathy and Georgia.

It looks like Reenie is not monogamous. Gonna eventually lead to problems.

3. Cathy following Jen which is guaranteed to ruin or Cathy or David. Throuples dont work at the end, one will feel 3rd wheel.

A few loose ends: What finally became of Nora ( after all it's Ginger which lead her into madness) and what became of Lily (which apparently still loved Ginger but got dumped by her be cause she did the same thing as Ginger)

All by all Ginger and Reenie arent that wonderfull.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous