Emily's Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed and said "Thought all you girls love that one don't you?"

I was furious and since I couldn't do anything, I attempted to throw the bracelet at him. It limply fell to the ground as I nearly choked from the biting collar on my neck. I debated for a minute but said, "Yes girls like the vibrator, but I will really appreciate if you won't leave that in me." He predictably asked to know why. I said, "I don't like the feeling of it being inside all day and it hurt after a while."

To that he snickered and said, "Like I said, if I am not nailing you, I like to leave you nailed. A girl like you, who makes these chains locked on her look so cool, she needs to be nailed day and night. Your chains demand that." He added further, "You shouldn't be allowed to wear clothes when you are chained all over." As if to rub that one in he added, "Too bad I forgot to take your clothes away this morning."

I was positively disgusted with all that ranting, but it was true that I locked the chains on without clothes. So in a sense he was correct. He further added that he liked watching me straining against the chains in orgasms. I didn't understand that comment but I stopped trying to understand him.

With some certainty that I was going to regret it, I said, "You will still see it anyway just because of the extra-long chains." He didn't seem to understand for a minute but when he did, a wolfish grin spread on his face. It also appeared to excite him to no end as was immediately physically apparent. With me completely naked and spread eagled on the bed, he didn't need much incentive. He was on top of me in a second, kissing me for such a long time that it became difficult to breathe. All I tried was to not choke myself with my own hands, due to the chain at my throat padlocked to the leg irons on my wrists. He was particularly brutal tonight as if he'd been denied a coveted prize for a long time. When he appeared as if done, he again handed me the bracelet. As I frantically attempted to unlock the cuff around my wrist, his cock was deep inside me. As he yanked the bracelet away from my hand, I could sense again the act of taking the key to my handcuffs from my hands exited him to no end.

He was finally done enjoying me to the fullest extent. It seemed like an eternity, while both of us lay there, me bruised and aching all over, and attempting to take shallow breaths as I recovered from being choked. He lay panting, on top of me and was asleep in a minute. I somehow fell asleep through all that pain, sometime in the night. I woke up with a start to the rattle of chains. It was still night outside. I had no sense of time but I knew it was Sunday morning. He was up and was unlocking and removing my leg irons from the bed foot-board. He locked the leg iron back on my left leg. Then he removed the padlock from the chain on my neck. Next he unlocked my right hand and immediately locked it into the handcuffs attached to the set on my body. Then he leaned over me and unlocked my left hand and locked that too in the handcuffs. Then he went to the wall and unlocked the other end of the chain from my neck. Thinking he might be taking me back to my room, I took the opportunity to grab my clothes. Soon we were headed down the stairs with him in the lead and holding the other end of the long chain running from my throat.

We went through what was the living room of the house and into the passage. This time I definitely heard movement in at least two of the rooms, one on each side. From the whimpers I heard, it appeared as if there were girls in there. I possibly slowed down in front of the room doors for too long. With a violent tug to my neck, I realized he was not stopping. As we were heading back to my room, he pointed at the door of the large room right next to mine and said, "Since you get off with the chains so much, maybe you should rent this room next time." I was sleepy, aching and tired at the time and ignored it all. We finally got in the room I was originally in. I found it rather shameful that I had started to think of it as my room. I just put on my clothes as best I could and laid down to sleep while he locked the chain to my neck into the ring bolted to the wall. He was probably excited by the act of locking that chain, as he came back to me. Taking away my clothes, he was on top of me and started to kiss me all over. As he started to get a hard on, he just dropped his jeans long enough to have a quickie with me. Then he was gone. The room was very cold and I somehow managed to put my clothes on somehow.

By the time I woke again, I could see sunlight through the tiny window of my room. I was glad he hadn't left me "nailed". As I was looking at the tiny view of the distant traffic, the old guy walked in with some food. I spent the rest of Sunday in that room. I played with the long lengths of the two chains between my leg irons and the chain locked to my waist. Standing up or lying down, they kept running along the inner lengths of my legs. Their cold touch to my bare legs inside the skirt kept sending fresh shivers up my spine. As I lay there, those two chains ended up resting on top of my pussy. That touch and rattle so close there kept arousing me time and again. This gave me a few new ideas for the design of the set. I was ready for more experimentation. Although I was still angry at the guy for treating my chains, I had finally admitted to myself that to me, they are mine and I am not locked in them. He treated them as restraints helping in his pleasure but that was by now a bad dream and memory left behind. I earnestly thought of the chains as jewellery I had rented for the weekend and felt that was surely the case with the other renters, although I had never met them.

Come evening, the old guy came back with my keys. Once free, I stepped out to head upstairs to the store. The old guy was still collecting the chains in the room. I suddenly remembered the comment from the other guy about the next room. I went over to check or look into it. Through the tiny window of the door, I could see that it was a rectangular room, with the larger side to the passage. By my guess, it measured twenty feet by forty feet, easily. The door was near the right wall. I couldn't see anything inside, yet there was a light on in the room. It was still locked.

I turned to the old guy who was just coming out of my last room. "Can you show me what's inside?"

"It's what we call the 'Black Room'. It's only meant for longer period renters than a weekend". From my previous experience I knew it was futile to argue with him to be let in just to see.

We headed upstairs, once I had changed and was ready to leave, I asked, "How long is the minimum period for the Black Room?"

He said, "It's at least a week, and a maximum of 6 months." I was by now positively intrigued. I knew I couldn't stay away from work that long, so I tried to butter him up to rent it to me for less than a week. After much cajoling, he agreed for 5 nights in the room if I paid in advance. He said, "Since you are an existing customer, I'll give you a receipt." He bent behind the counter and came up with another bracelet. This one was identical to the last one, except it was a jet black chain. There at its end however, instead of a key hung a nice butterfly.

Back at work in the café next week, customers commented on the bracelet and the butterfly. Finally, I decided to use the excuse that I had joined a nature watching club.

12