All Comments on 'Emma'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
I'm Sorry

I stopped in the middle of page two knowing this was not going the way I hoped it might. No rating as I don't normally read these tales.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

I've got to admit I have no idea what the point of this story is.

A researcher drugging people who are unaware? You are kidding, right? And then at the end, dismissing him because "I'm not an agony aunt". There is absolutely no one in this story to have any empathy for - they are all equally repugnant, including the researcher.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
not afraid to write about the askewed

This is warped, sick & very well written. I hope the author feels better after writing these closet queen mini-sagas. Doubt the readers do. More's the pitiless .

camperguy123camperguy123over 10 years ago
Hard to follow the theme.

Your story is very hard too follow or make any sense of. I think you should try taking a course in writing, if you are going to continue.Sorry ,but I wanted too be honest.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Not your top five

Kind of a jerky flow to this story, female lead is entirely irrational in her reaction to hubbys porn and her not doing everything with hubby if she likes it so much. Either you like adventureous sex or you dont. Your ending feels like a sudden amputation, no real closure as i read it, even fir a cuck tale that usually pisses me off.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
A well written story on an unpleasant subject

Note that there are 12 million married couples in the UK but 45% of current marriages end in divorce. This is the story of only 1 of the 5.4 million unhappy marriages. So you may never know or meet anyone who lives like this. This is an insight into rare lifestyle but not a unique one. There will be couples like this out there.

However it does beg for a follow up to find out how Mark resolves his crisis. If he can that is now that Emma is a prostitute.

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
How is this a Loving Wives story?

There is NO love here.

juderboyjuderboyover 10 years ago
wimp_hater sucks

I love it when uninformed assholes spit out there comment without the use of their brain. This a story, nothing more. Not as good as some, but far better than others. If you don't like his stuff, why read it. If you didn't read it, keep your narrow minded foolish thoughts to yourself.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Before offend others

@ juderboy Before offend other you should read wimp_hater's comment. He read the comment only as I did.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Look in the Mirror

Juderboy is describing himself. When you have characters behaving in a totally slimy manner and want to pretend this is normal or usual put it in a category where you know you are going to have to take a shower after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Willing cuck story. Two stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ditto

Asshole cuck story.*2 stars.

TeacherofyoungirlsTeacherofyoungirlsabout 4 years ago
Horny bi looking for older men tops to meet , gaggin for older men to take my tight cherry 🍒 ass

Emma is trying to get him to cuckold her sexual fucks,but me n my young shy petite wife she wants men over 70yrs to fuck her,I agreed but I only want to watch ,take pics or film her,I'm bi guy but she thinks I'm straight but I've only been with 2 men and only sucked recieving facials now I want to be fucked without her knowing xc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous