All Comments on 'Emma'

by clownprince2008

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Lovely.

Your many wee glitches stopped me giving you a five. Get an editor.

KMB2476KMB2476almost 11 years ago

Nothing stopped me from giving you a five. This is an excellent story. You really take the time to make it more than a quick fuck story and that really pays off. Great work!

debaucherdebaucheralmost 11 years ago
Room number 1138

I am on page #2, but I have to ask: Is it mere coincidence that Emma's room number is the George Lucas number, or did you do it on purpose? Either way I found it amusing, because that number has a certain personal significance to me! :) The story is *very* interesting. Now I will go back and finish reading it.

clownprince2008clownprince2008almost 11 years agoAuthor

You're right on the money, I'm a fan of Lucas and 1138 is my go to number in many situations.

Glad you liked it; well, the 1st page anyway. Hope you enjoyed the rest.

debaucherdebaucheralmost 11 years ago

Ha, so I was right about the number. I finished reading the story and I must say that it was a really awesome one. It needed some editing, yes, but even the spelling/grammar errors could not do much to diminish its beauty. Keep up the good job. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Your best story yet.

mrjohndoemrjohndoealmost 11 years ago
Great story

Not just your best story, but one of the best I've read. You sir, have my respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Holy shit! One of the best stories I've read on this site. And plus, it's about Emma Watson? And a young Australian guy who fucks her? RIGHT UP MY ALLEY. ;)

MarcusRiganteMarcusRiganteover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, how you're able to get readers to relate to the characters in such a short amount of time shows how well you write. Also, the steamy bits are very well done and believable. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Wow, this was awsome! Please continue, this was soooo hot!

Love it, great written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What if

What if The author is Emma Watson and this is one of her fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you have written anything else, even of a non-sexual nature, I would be very interested in reading it. Spectacularly written, well developed and relate-able characters, overall this is wonderful.

LyellRLyellRover 10 years ago
Great story

I love that you took the time to think that it wouldn't be any old guy staying next door and built the character around a lawyer, the plot was brilliant. Thanks for a great read

animeturtleanimeturtleover 10 years ago
Awesome

I really liked the story, keep it up. I think Emma is awesome wish I could meet her in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anal

Great stories, but you should have gotten into more details about the anal experience.

viking3viking3about 10 years ago
very nice.

Very hot and yet quite sweet. I hope you'll write more -- perhaps on Tiffani Thiessen (Saved by the bell).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And God created Emma !

Nate should have taken her number and pass it to her male fans all over the world so that Emma won't feel under-fucked anywhere ever again.

P.S. I feel like checking on ebay for her knickers, just in case.

elmo779elmo779over 8 years ago
Thanks!

I really love your story. Great pleasure to read, I almost saw Emma lying next to me :-D

WingsOfFireWingsOfFireover 7 years ago
More

I'd love to have more like this story perhaps a prequel where someone is deflowering her painfully with a huge cock. I'd love a story of deflowering with a huge cock also painfully if anyone is interested in writing any the following women: Heather Locklear,, Julie Benz, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster, Rebecca DeMornay, Jennifer Connelly, Winona Ryder, Tanya Roberts, Liv Tyler, Bridgette Fonda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

I read the whole series back to back to back to back. I was so emotionally invested. I smiled, I cried, I was turned on, I fell in love with these characters. I realize that one character is a real person in a fictitious story, but I empathised with Emma's dilemma. (Oooh I rhymed). To say this was well written, would be to damn with faint praise. Sure some critique the grammatical errors. But I also understand that this is written for entertainment, not for financial gain... so I wont be petty. Well done series!

AchtungNightAchtungNight12 months ago

Anything I can do, this author can do better…. When it comes to erotic writing anyway, this person is better than me… And I have no problem with that. Emma is incredible. Nuff said!

Runner4069Runner40699 months ago

The guy, Nate, is an asshole, he doesn't understand No means No, and he pushes himself on her more than once, which ruins the entire story sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Had me picturing miss watson the whole time. Though any sane person would have jumped at the chance to give her oral.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous