Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a confused look, not quite understanding what I meant. I reached up and pulled her into me for a kiss. Her hair was a mess and got in both of our faces as our lips touched. After a moment, I placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down my body. Only then did she catch on.

"I never did like doing this," she muttered.

Nevertheless, she wrapped her lips around my cock. I groaned loudly and brushed her long hair to one side so I could see her face. I laid my hand gently on the back of her head and helped guide her up and down the length of my shaft. The sight of my penis moving in and out of Emma Watson's mouth was something I never even dreamed about. I could feel her breasts grazing my legs and I could see that long smooth back of hers and her lovely curvy rear. And how it felt...God. It was indescribable pleasure. Her mouth was wrapped tightly around my shaft and she sucked hard and with great vigour.

I was in heaven. But suddenly, her head lurched back and her hand went to her mouth. She stood up and ran into the adjoining bathroom. I was confused until I heard her spit and rinse. I laughed and crawled to the edge of the bed to look at her bent over the bathroom basin naked.

When she was finally done, she was red as a beet and smiling widely.

"Sorry. I try to be that girl but I can never pull it off."

"Just so we're clear, I didn't cum early did I?"

She laughed. "No. Just a bit of pre-cum. I can't stand the taste."

I smiled at her and looked her up and down. Emma Watson; as naked as she could get, wearing no clothes and no makeup and all but handing me an invitation.

"I might take a shower," she said.

Without another word, she turned around and I watched as her nice, tight, curvy bottom disappeared from sight. After a moment, I heard water begin to run. I literally jumped off the bed to join her.

***

True to our word, Emma and I did spend most of that having sex. It was remarkable how quickly I became familiar with her body and what she liked and didn't like. Soon, I was able to play her like a harp and she was more than willing to let me. Although in spite of our urges and our stamina, it wasn't all sex. We spent a considerable amount of time just talking. I got the sneaking suspicion Emma was glad to converse with someone her own age after being stuck on movie sets for so long with a bunch of middle aged actors and directors. Now that we had gotten sex (mostly) out of our system and there was no awkwardly amusing flirting on my part, it was nice to be able to just talk to her without any hidden agenda.

Still, I'd be lying if I said most of these conversations didn't take place while we were naked and rolling around on the sheets. We were both 23 year olds with healthy sexual appetites after all. And in her own words, we had both been rather "under-fucked". As result, we made good use of the bed.

And the shower.

And the couch.

And the floor.

And the kitchen countertop.

We lost track of time during all this fucking that when there was a knock at the front door, it took us both by surprise.

"Emma! It's me!" shouted a female voice.

"Who the fuck is that?" I whispered as pulled my lips away from her vagina.

"Shit, it's my publicist. We're supposed to go over my itinerary for New Zealand. I completely forgot," she whispered back as she climbed off the kitchen countertop and scrambled about the room, trying to find something to wear. "Just a minute Wendy!" Emma shouted in reply.

I ran to front door where my shirt was from last night and quickly put it on. I didn't dare make a noise for fear of embarrassing Emma with my presence. I also spotted her bathrobe, tank top and panties where we had left them and scooped them all up. Emma had found some sweat pants and a tight fitting shirt in her room. She tossed me my jeans and I quickly put them on. I tossed her the bathrobe and she quickly threw it on. Before I could give her the tank top and panties, she rushed past me towards the door. She looked back quickly to make sure that I was fully dressed before opening the door. This took me by surprise and I quickly shoved her panties in my pocket and threw her tank top behind the kitchen counter.

Emma's publicist Wendy was the woman I recognised for the other night. She walked in and looked at me immediately.

"Hello," she said cordially.

Emma rushed to put herself between me and Wendy and said,

"Wendy, this is Nate. He's a hotel guest in the room next door."

"Oh. Hi Nate. I hope I'm not interrupting anything" she said, still obviously unsure why I was here.

"Of course not. I'm a fan of Emma's, I mean Miss Watson. Couldn't resist coming over and saying hello. Anyway, I was just leaving."

Emma moved to the door and held it open for me before saying, "I'll walk you out. Wendy, make yourself at home."

I slinked passed Wendy and basically ran out the door. Emma joined me in the hall out of Wendy's sight and giggled mischievously. I held her in my arms again and kissed her on the lips, all the while making sure no one saw us.

"Sorry about that. But I don't want to be known as the type of girl who sleeps with guys she just met," Emma whispered.

"It's fine," I said and quickly kissed her again before adding, "So is this it?"

"I think so. Wendy is here. And soon, so will a few studio big wigs and other people from the film. We head for the airport in a couple of hours. Sorry it had to end like this."

"Hey, I'm just happy we spent this time together. Even if I didn't get to finish you off," I said as I slipped my hand down her pants and between her legs as I had done so many times already. The whole time, I looked up and down the hall to make sure no one was watching.

"Don't worry. I don't think I had another orgasm in me," she chuckled.

It was then that I realised she wasn't wearing any panties. I suddenly remembered why and reached inside my pocket and pulled out the scrunched up white panties I had picked up only a moment ago.

"These are yours I believe."

Emma stifled a laugh and took them before patting down her sweat pants.

"Shit. I don't have pockets," she giggled.

I smiled and continued to keep watch for any onlookers. She looked for a moment as if she was considering quickly changing right there in the hall, but instead she smiled at me and handed the panties back.

"Keep it."

I laughed and placed them back in my pocket. I held her head in both hands and we looked into each others eyes once more as I said,

"I'm going to miss you."

We kissed once more for a long long time before she finally broke away and slipped back into her room. We held hands for as long as possible but soon she was gone.

I caught a last glimpse of her an hour later when she left her room and headed towards the elevator, surrounded by her entourage. Before she got in, she looked back at my room and saw me. She gave me a quick wave before disappearing from sight. I couldn't be sure, but I could've sworn she got a bit misty eyed. And just like that, she was gone.

***

Later than day as the sun began to set over Sydney, mere seconds after I had was checked out of the hotel, I dragged my suitcase towards the exit, smiling the entire way as I recalled the events of the past 42 or so hours. Suddenly, one of the hotel receptionists ran up to me.

"Excuse me, sir? You were staying in room 1136?"

"Yes, is everything okay?"

"Oh no, everything is just fine sir. We just almost forgot to give you this? Miss Watson left it for you before she checked out."

She handed me a small package wrapped in ordinary brown paper. I thanked the receptionist and she made her way back to the front desk. The moment I was alone, I tore open the packaging. Inside was a hardcopy version of "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". I opened the inside the front cover and on the title page, the following was written neatly in black pen:

"BECAUSE AZKABAN IS THE BEST ONE.

THANK YOU FOR A LOVELY TIME.

EMMA

PS: I MIGHT BE IN AUSTRALIA AGAIN BY THE END OF THE YEAR. DON'T CHANGE YOUR NUMBER. I MAY NEED SOME COMPANY.

PPS: AND YES, I GRABBED YOUR NUMBER FROM YOUR PHONE WHILE YOU WERE IN THE BATHROOM. SORRY FOR THE CLOAK AND DAGGER.

PPPS: ALSO, I BETTER NOT SEE THOSE PANTIES UP ON EBAY xoxo.

I laughed and closed the book with a solid thud.

For the next few months, I kept a close eye on celebrity gossip sites and numerous Emma Watson fansites for any news of Emma and specifically, her relationships and projects. Nothing even remotely interesting ever came up. I even considered creating a Twitter account to contact her, but given the massive volume of tweets per day she received and the fact any response would be very public, I decided against it. I resigned myself to fact that lightning doesn't strike the same place twice.

But then one day, months later, her IMDb page show two new films coming out later in the year. I wonder if she'll be at the Australian premiere?