All Comments on 'Emma & Pastor John'

by ZacNeuman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lemon aide

I enjoyed the story, the slow pace, the hint of the forbidden but it was rather spoiled by the lemon aide: please; lemonade!

A

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
re-enforces my beliefs in preachers.

Good story. Re-enforces my beliefs that all preachers are a bunch of hypocritical, no good cocksucker, who do as they wish, and not behave as they say for everyone else to do.

Thanks for writing

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also had an issue with the "lemon aide", a "He lay he...", & reference to a person's "belle button"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I tempted my minister because I had wanted him for a long time. Every time I was around him I became aroused. The thought of his hard manhood inside me became an obsession. I so wanted to know what he looked and felt like. After many years in a very private setting, I took the lead and showed myself to him. He was both surprised and aroused. We made beautiful love and he was all I could have asked for. Having his righteous penis deep inside me made orgasm repeatedly. We began a relationship that lasted for years.

rem503rem5039 months ago

Whew… sexy story. I love how she used ice cubes to make her nipples erect before giving Pastor John his sour mash. I hope the ice cubes in his drink were the ones used on her nipples. Her husband is a cuckold and doesnt know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous