Emma & Pastor John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled up beside her on the couch with the back of the couch behind him and she was facing away from him. She was still moaning and trying to control her breath and she felt his rock hard cock brush against the back of her thighs. Without so much as a pause she reached down and took him in hand. She raised one leg up and used her ankle to steady herself on the back of the couch. She then ran the head of his dick the length of her and carefully inserted him into her.

He moved slowly at first, so as not to hurt her, but his lust took over. He started to really fuck her hard, the sound of him slapping into her ass had a damp sound and she was groaning loudly. She had one of his hands clamped firmly onto one of her breasts and he used the other hand at her hip to give better purchase. As he fucked her he lost all train of thought, nothing mattered but his desire to fulfill his own lust. She made loud sounds of pleasure and he thought he heard his own voice mixed in with hers. She was using one of her hands to feel him as he moved insider of her and she would rub the exposed part of his shaft in sink with his rhythm. With each deep thrust she cried out and she got louder as he became more furious in his undertaking. Every time he pounded her it seemed to go straight up her spine and out of her mouth. His body was out of control and moving on its own. Drops of sweat flew in all directions from both of them and she sat up all of a sudden and ground herself onto his dick. He could feel the wetness running down his shaft and around his balls and onto the couch and she let out a wail as she cumulated.

Pastor John was not done yet and his body was temporarily suppressed by the angle at which she sat and ground herself. He needed more room to have longer strokes; he wanted more of her all he could get and then some.

She rolled off his erect penis and he was still moving as if insider of her. She could barley breathe but she grabbed his rod with both hands and placed her mouth over the head of his dick and he tried to fuck her mouth. Only her hands prevented him from chocking her to death. She succeeded in calming him down just a bit and she told him to stay there. She needed to have something to drink and she would be right back.

His dick hurt from want of more of her. He was a crazed man, a wild beast, waiting for his food to arrive.

She returned shortly and she had a glass of water and she took breathless sips from it and offered it to him. Until he tasted the water he was unaware of his own thirst. He drank greedy and offered the last sip to her. She was engaged in an awkward pose and seemed to be rubbing her self from behind. She nodded her head no and finished what she was doing. Then she took his still rock hard dick into her hands and coated it with a lubricant. The silkiness of it was unbelievable and felt like the real deal. Emma smiled at him and kissed him deeply while still holding onto his cock. She made sure he was lying flat on the couch and she then straddled him, her backside to him and began to work his rock hard dick into the tightness of her ass.

Emma had never before in her life ever done this and wanted to know what it was like. She was caught up in her own sexuality and wanted to explore it in every capacity. As for Pastor John, he had only read about such things and never experienced it either. However, not communicating this fact to either party they both assumed the other was the more experienced one.

It took some doing before she got him inside of her and not without some discomfort. She was seriously thinking about abandoning this course of action when she touched her clit and her whole body seemed to orgasm. At this she began to slid herself up and down his shaft with a mixture of pain and pleasure. The pleasure being like nothing she ever experienced prior and she liked it. She felt his hands on her hips and he began to thrust himself into her like he had before and at first the pain was serious and she cried out and then she loosened up a bit and she craved his stiff cock up her ass. The faster he went the more she rubbed herself and she was in the state of almost continuous orgasms. If she had had a riding crop she would have beat him like a horse on the last furlough. She was screaming uncontrollably as he rammed himself inside of her.

John had never felt such a tight fit before and his brute force instinct took over once again. He had to fuck her and fuck her hard and fast. Like tomorrow would never come. Her ass began to turn red as he slapped into it again and again. He went on for what seemed like an eternity and then he yelled. “I’m gonna cum!”

At that, Emma slid off of him and re inserted him into her vagina and he let loose inside of her like a fire hose. Cum came streaming out of her as he was still cumming. They were both screaming and cumming together.

After about forty minutes of gasping for air by both of them the settled down and lay side by side together, both bathed in sweat and their own juices. Sleep overcame them both and they slept until eleven the next day.

Upon awaking they both took a shower together and while they did so, John discovered that if she allowed him to hold one of her legs up he could enter her and she would then wrap the other leg around his waist and he would fuck her in the shower. When they dried each other off, they fondly caressed each other, embraced and kissed each other deeply.

Over breakfast, they decided that summers in the Midwest could be a real treat after long winters with spouses and the like. No one need know of their continuing encounters and life will go on, day by day, by day.

12