All Comments on 'Emma Ch. 02'

by clownprince2008

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

I'm glad you made a sequel! It's incredibly refreshing to read erotic fiction in which the celebrity is portrayed as a real person. I'm sick of the low-quality smut where the author decides to include 8 different celebrities in an unlikely fuck-fest, where the only character differentiation is their name and breast size. Please keep up the good work, especially the character development. Oh, and I almost forgot, the sex is incredible too! The scene in the bathroom had me squirming in my seat. Check out the series The Natalie Incident for some inspiration :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

OMG.

I was hoping for a sequel.

Thanks for the great followup.

mrjohndoemrjohndoealmost 11 years ago
Speechless

You win the internet.

opp26opp26almost 11 years ago
wonderful

this is such a wonderful story, i really hope you decide to keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

This is an amazing story! I absolutely love it! It's just as good as the first. I hope you decide to continue it, cause it's awesome and would love to read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

The best stories are the ones with a large degree of believability. You deliver this in spades. I'm invested in these 2 and want to see where life takes them. Please do a 3rd chapter, please.

dyaboldyabolalmost 11 years ago

Again - great story. As somebody wrote earlier - quite high possibility of happening is a good thing. Hope you haven't done with the topic yet and we'll see part 3 and more :)

mrjohndoemrjohndoealmost 11 years ago
Trilogy or Even More?

I agree with all the points made below.

What sets the series apart from all the other stories on the internet is the semi-realism of the events depicted.

I love what you've done with the "Emma" series so far, and I, as well as many other members here, hope to see more from you.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love it, keep it up, I love the celebrity stories that depict them as real people. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING!

I usually don't read but this was magnificent. I absolutely loved it and I'd love to see much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The storyline is perfect and convincing. You have made the readers believe the story was base on true experience. However, I suggest that this series of story should end up in this chapter. You have created a open-end to the readers, and let the imagination to be extended. Just a little suggestion. Still have to say, GOOD WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Words cannot describe...

I can relate to this story because I'm currently in the middle of my own series involving a similarly named actress. And I must say, for all the time I spent researching and triple checking to be sure I had gotten the life of a celebrity as realistic as possible, you have clearly done leaps and bounds over me. This was awesome to read, and I also noticed your ideas of the stories direction are very similar to mine, along with the personalities and such of the main characters. I will be eagerly awaiting the next installment!

spicybeefspicybeefover 10 years ago
good job

I loved it. Very convincing. Hope to see more from this series. Great work mate.

MarcusRiganteMarcusRiganteover 10 years ago
This story, I like it, ANOTHER!!!

Haha, seriously thou this is a great series, looking forward to future installments.

clownprince2008clownprince2008over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks & an Update

Thanks for all your kind words. I originally wrote the first story it of boredom and so I certainly wasn't expecting such positive feedback.

To answer a common question I've received, yes I am currently writing a third and likely final instalment to this series. I hope to have it done by the end of the month. Until then, if you haven't already done so, feel free to check out some of my other stories. Hopefully they'll tide you over until the third 'Emma' story arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome Story

Dude, your stories are awesome, please write 10 more chapters. I really adore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

Please make more, this story has made me soaking wet sooooo many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best one ever

This was great, I was so horny and it had the best plot I read till now! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupendous!

This is an absolutely brilliant story! I now find myself skipping over the erotic parts just to read the rest of the story. Beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am speechless...

I have to commend you on being the best author I have ever read on this site. You not only create something erotic but an incredible story line that truly makes me want to read more. Can't wait for the next part in the series!

LyellRLyellRover 10 years ago
Another great part

I love this! The story is so well developed and I'm really liking the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This is by far the best piece of fan fiction I have ever read. Absolutely outstandingly written, with the characters all being well developed and well rounded, and at the same time being respectful to Emma Watson. Completely perfect.

animeturtleanimeturtleover 10 years ago
Keep it up

I really like this installment and can't wait to read the others

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

I rrally enjoy this story. Finally some actual character development. Well done.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Great twists

Excellent character voice, fun situations, oh. .. And hot sex ;)

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't know what happened in this chapter.....did your editor quit? Multitudes of grammar errors, missing words, extra words that made no sense. All of this was so distracting that it killed the story. The first chapter didn't have all these errors. It's almost like a different person wrote this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best fan fic i have ever read

loved it please do more

Manie_ZManie_Zover 2 years ago

This series is amazing. So beautifully written that I'm just reading it for fun now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous