Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can take me any which way you want, but you're not-"

She never finished that sentence. Because at that moment, I pushed the tip of my penis inside of her causing her words to be replaced by a long, low, pleasurable moan. She was damp but not yet wet; but her eyes and body language told me she wanted it. I sunk my penis in all the way and savoured the feeling of her butt-cheeks against my hips. I couldn't resist but giving her a soft smack on her right cheek causing Emma to giggle. I fondled her arse for a few more moments and found myself surprised once more that she possessed such full and bountiful curves. She was a small girl certainly, but I was glad she wasn't one of those emaciated and borderline anorexic actresses.

I pulled out of her and left the tip of my penis pointed squarely at her opening. I caught her gaze in the mirror and watched those beautiful eyes of hers from behind all that perfectly applied eyeliner and eye-shadow. I slid into her once more and watched as those eyes closed and mouth opened silently in pleasure. As I looked at her in the mirror and admired how absolutely perfect she looked, I decided I didn't want to rush things and began to leisurely fuck her by moving in and out of her with long smooth thrusts. I could feel myself spreading apart her tight opening with every thrust as her insides became wetter and slicker.

After a few moments, I watched as Emma pushed herself back to meet my thrusts. I held her there for a few moments as she grinded herself against me, desperate to have me all the way inside of her. Emma eventually let out of soft cry of pleasure as I sank my penis up to the hilt inside of her and then continued to do so time and time again. I continued to feel her the walls of her vagina tightening with every thrust as I felt my orgasm begin to build.

As our pace began to build, I was thankful for the presence of the bathroom mirror which afforded me the stunning view of me taking Emma Watson from behind. Even after all the time we've spent together and all the times we've been intimate, I still liked to remind myself of who she was. As I watched her breasts bounce back and forth underneath her as we fucked, I couldn't help but lean forward and hastily grab one in my hand. I squeezed her firm tit roughly in my hand and pinched her nipple with delight causing her to let out another soft cry.

Not content that she was enjoying this to her maximum potential, I reached around with my other hand lightly ran my fingers over her swollen clitoris. Emma moaned and began to bite her lower lip. Enjoying the pleasure she got from it, I continued rubbing the sensitive little nub. Without warning, I gently took her clit between my thumb and forefinger and began to squeeze it gently; her reaction was as I expected. She cried out loudly in ecstasy whilst trying pushing herself away from my fingers and back against my eagerly awaiting penis. The rough way in which she slammed her arse back against my hips, causing me sink all the way inside of her was enough for me. Emma must have sensed it too since the immediately reached back with both hands and help my hips in place so that I remained firmly inside of her.

"Cum inside of me. I don't want to get anything on my dress," she said between laboured breaths.

"What do you think I've been doing all this time," I chuckled.

I felt myself tighten up before I coated her insides with my semen. Unfortunately for Emma, or perhaps fortunately, my fingers were still on clitoris at the time, and my orgasm only made me squeeze it harder. Emma's reaction this time was borderline violent as she let out almost the loudest cry I'd ever heard from her as her body shot up straight and she flattened herself against me, forcing me back a few steps until we stood cradling each other in the middle of the bathroom. I felt a fresh wave of wetness envelop my penis as her whole body tensed up in the midst of a toe-tingling orgasm.

We remained there for several moments; me standing up straight with my penis still inside of her as she began to slump forward again, still quivering her orgasm. Suddenly, Emma's legs gave way beneath her and she clutched the basin for support. I wrapped my hands around her and held her in place as I leaned forward to kiss her on the back of the neck.

I don't know how long we just stood there over the basin, but eventually I leaned in and whispered into her ear,

"Get cleaned up Emma. You have a premiere to prepare for."

She gave a weak chuckle in reply. I pulled out of her and took a few steps back as she slumped to her knees while still grasping the side of the basin. I looked at her for a moment, looking as beautiful as she possibly could, with an expensive little black dress bunched up around her waist and my semen oozing slowly out of her vagina along with her own juices.

Eventually, Emma did get up and begin to tidy herself up. It was quite a sight to see Emma Watson bent over a basin scooping semen out of her vagina with her fingers and wiping down herself down with a small hand towel. It was times like this that I had to remind myself she was no ordinary girl. She was Emma Watson, the famous actress. And somehow, fate had allowed me to share such a close intimacy with her that she had no hesitation doing stuff like this in front of me. I realised then that I should probably get use to this image, and I should get use to her in my life, because she would be in a fixture now for the foreseeable future.

Despite everything, Emma cleaned herself up rather quickly and soon was looking as impeccable as before. Soon I joined her in my new Burberry tux. Surprisingly, it fit perfectly. Once more we found ourselves in front of the bathroom mirror. Neither of us said anything but I imagine we were both just thinking how good we looked together. It may have been my imagination, but by the time we were walking out the door, she had a skip in her step.

***

The rest of the evening was a blur. I mainly watched from a distance with Wendy and other members of Emma's entourage as she walked the red carpet and posed for photos. She was every bit the consummate professional, and knew her way around the red carpet like it was her home. A couple of times, she looked in my direction and smiled; although as we agreed, we were keeping things on the QT, so I very much remained on the sidelines.

Afterwards, we were rushed into the theatre as the director and cast introduced the film. Then the lights went down the movie began. Emma and the cast and crew were in the best seats in the house whilst I was relegated to the back corner. Almost immediately, I was swept up in the movie and was thoroughly enjoying myself. I was enjoying it so much I almost ignored my phone when I felt it vibrate in my pocket about 15 minutes into the film. Luckily, I decided to take a peek to see who it was. It shouldn't have surprised me to see it was from Emma. The message read:

"I'm bored. Meet me outside."

I looked over to where Emma had been sitting to see her seat was empty along with a few others. I hadn't realised any of them had left. And with that, I stood up out of my seat and slinked towards the exit.

"Nate!" Emma called out the moment I entered the lobby,

I looked to my side to see Emma standing on the other side of the cinema near the candy bar. She merely gestured towards the side exit, and without another word, walked towards it. I followed at a leisurely pace until I met her on the street, away from the red carpet and the stragglers still there.

"Didn't like the movie?" I joked.

"Seen it quite a few times already," she said quietly as she slipped her arm into mine.

Together we walked away from the cinema and down the busy streets of Sydney. Several people recognised her as we walked passed but none stopped to say anything.

"Where to now Miss Watson?" I asked.

"Anywhere we want. I think I'm ready to take a vacation."

"I thought the press tour wasn't finished till tomorrow."

"Russell agreed to cover my television appearances, so I'm all yours. So how about you lead me off the grid for awhile?"

"Tell you what. How about we stay on the grid a little bit longer and pretend like we're just two young people and you let me buy you a drink."

Emma chuckled and nodded in agreement. "It's a date. But um, we don't have to pretend. We're both 23. We are young."

I looked at her and suddenly in that moment, despite how perfect and elegant she looked and despite everything else I knew about her, to me she was just a beautiful 23 year old English girl who I was taking out on a date. And suddenly, this absurd situation I was in felt as normal as any other date. And with that, we walked arm in arm through the city in search of a quiet bar where we could just sit down, talk and share a drink like any other young couple in love.