All Comments on 'Emma Ch. 03'

by clownprince2008

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing ending to an amazing story

I absolutely love this story. From start to finish. Absolutely amazing! I loved it so much. Usually I don't like stories that end with cliffhangers when there's no or little intention of wrapping things up, but this I liked because the ending is pretty much up to the readers imagination (though, I think I know which ending most will imagine), so I liked that as well. Really just a fantastic story. And if you do write one more chapter in the future (near or distant) to tell us what ending was the real one, I'll be just as happy. So I'll keep my eye out for it. But thank you for this wonderful story.

valen956valen956over 10 years ago
Just Perfect

Thanks for posting the original story and the two sequels. It is a brilliant piece of work and I love the cleverness of the finish.

One of the first story on lit where the sex did fell in the background for me and that is all thanks to your writing and to the relationship you created. Em and Nate wer... no! are a great (and funny) couple and I shall miss them.

Can't wait for your next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no i want more. you're a great writer

i really like this story line but i want to know what happens not just imagine it even though this is a fictional story

spicybeefspicybeefover 10 years ago

Thank you for this series. Particularly for the finish, where you didn't exactly finish.

I hope to see stories like this from you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow... dat ending!

I don't know whether to be angry the ending is so open-ended, or to be amazed by the tactic of making it open ended.

In either case, great story, great trilogy. Absolutely loved reading these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks a bunch

thanks a bunch for the story. It was a great read and I have enjoyed every line of it. I would love to see a 4th part to the story as a wrap up. I'm not usually one for happy endings but for these characters I would love to see one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wonderful story (all 3 parts), really well-written and believable! You can just imagine Emma picking out some lucky bloke to spend some special time with her :)

Good balance between the character's development and the sex scenes.

I'm looking forward to read more of you, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot damn.

The sex and the storyline is really well balanced, and the events are really detailed and believable. I have a conspiracy theory: You are Nate and the part about you becoming a writer IS the reality, and right now you have Emma Watson next to you in bed. Of course, just fantasizing.

Randomblinks2Randomblinks2over 10 years ago

Great story.i hope that you will continue on a chapter 4...i look forward to more from you!

kaidmankaidmanover 10 years ago
dnamite

great story my head is spinning from the ending would love to read another chapter but as you say I can't tell you how to go from this one but I must admit it doesn't feel like an ending yet oh I know you can jump ahead like 2 years and we can see their life changing over the years like make it so he stays with her for about a year before moving back to Australia and then have them have a chance reunion and rekindle things into a stronger relationship after being away from each other and miserable from it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just spectacular

Dude, I've read a huge variety of stories on this website and yours is so engrossing and impossible to stop reading! The best I've read here and I've been reading for a decade at least! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You got my hopes up!!!

When I saw that you had another story called "Two of Us" which was the title of the script Emma was sent, I was very hopeful it was another installment in this fantastic story. Alas its not... Please do continue this story it was excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Stunning writing penned beautifully"

All three of these stories have been amazing: well crafted, well paced and with a cohesive and compelling narrative that is rare to see. It would be amazing to read a 4th Emma even though we're lucky to have these three. The beauty of this is by the time I was reading the 3rd story I felt, in a way, like Nate - I was now less interested in picturing Emma Watson as the Hollywood star but as a normal young woman. This love story was so bittersweet I'm seriously interested in how it would continue - stunning writing penned down beautifully. The best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome Construction

I might add from my earlier comment that your choice to begin and end the third story with almost identical sentences "It is sometime in..." is extremely effect (and also tragic.) I really like the fact that this story has an emotional investment in it but you have genuinely left me feeling really sad at the end, kind of like a slightly watered down version of the Red Wedding (for GoT viewers) or Ozymandias (for Breaking Bad viewers.) I'm reeling as I was not prepared for this level of sophistication on this site. Thank you, and hurry up and write a Part IV!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Having read countless stories on this and other sites, this series by far have the most emotional hook for me. The sex scenes are descriptive, but not over the top in graphic detail. They hint at future sexual acts in one chapter (being tied and the drunkenanal attempt), and reference them in the past tense in the next chapter, leaving it to our imaginations what actually happened.

I love how the way it is left for the readers own interpretation how the story ends. They discussed returning to their normal lives during the time when Emma was filming her new movie, and then potentially reconnecting afterwards, and that is what happens. However, we are left hanging with what's next. Does Nate answer his phone. Does he answer, but choose to stay away from her?

I look forward to any future additions to this storyline, both with the future events, or the same story told through the eyes and emotions of Emma herself.

animeturtleanimeturtleover 10 years ago
I hope you write more

I really enjoy reading your stories, I think they are very well written. If you do write more on this You should have them meet up together again, but you should give Nate a promotion, and have the law firm asked him if he would like to go to Europe and stay there since the main office is in London. i hope that helps with an idea but please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

This series touched me on an emotional level. Thats something that I dont usually find in actual published literature. This was amazing. I was seriously distraught for a week because of the ambiguous ending. You are such a great author and I look foreward to the fourth installment (if there ever is one)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Top Notch!

These stories you have written demonstrate a really impressive mastery of storytelling. The way you illustrate the characters makes them feel like real people, and therefore allows the reader to form an emotional connection with them. This chapter is the best one you have written so far, although the ending is bittersweet. Please write more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Holy fuck I loved it all the way through so detailed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Briliant

I absolutely loved this story, not just for the sex but the way you described their feelings for each other. You really did a good job, keep it up and I'm waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Truly amazing story. Never read such a great story. Please write another sequel! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I must say that I really enjoyed the story. It may be erotic but in the end I was intrigued by the narrative and really want to see more. This story really has taken me in and I really want to know what happens next.

jtmmkgjtmmkgover 10 years ago
Fantastic Stories

Your writing style is incredible. You really stand out from from all the hastily written, poorly put together stories out there. All three of your Emma stories are my favorite stories that I've ever read. I really hope you decide to write another one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

You are very truly gifted. Having just finished all three of "Emma" I am in awe. I don't know if you have anything published but if not please try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I just finished reading the third chapter of Emma and it was an amazing read and I was very sad when it ended, I felt like I really got to know the characters. I honestly think that this is the best piece of writing among all the thousands of stories on this website. Thank you so much for writing this. I hope your other stuff is as good as this was.

Your adoring fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Just fantastic. Thank you for this wonderful story, which just makes want to read more of it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tugged at my heart has tugged at m

I have a longdistance relationship and ... im going to call her right now because of this.

I love how well its written and it really has tugged at my heart. fantastic writing very clever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very beautiful story, all three chapters. The ending really left me emotional. I hope that Nate and Emma would get a happy ending and get back together. After all, they are a beautiful couple. Also remember that they had previously spent seven months away from each other. Please post a fourth chapter as soon as possible. Really can't wait for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you for posting this wonderful story. In my mind, Nate and Emma make a cute and lovely couple. Reading it left me feeling emotional, especially the ending of this third chapter. It left me imagining different endings that the two might have. Really I can't wait for a fourth installment that it's making me feel very anxious. Please post as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story's tops!!!

I really enjoyed reading this story. The ending really gave kept me thinking of possible endings for the two of them and i mean literally kept me thinking. Pls post a fourth chapter. I really can't wait to read what happens to them. Will be looking out for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing and beautiful story that leaves the readers guessing in the end.

I agree with an earlier comment that you could maybe continue the story with Nate getting promoted and sent to England where the main office is located to stay.

Furthermore, I also think that Nate wouldn't break up with Emma because if he really loves her, he wouldn't want her to be heartbroken, which is what she will be if they break up. Same goes with Emma.

Then again, these are just my opinions.

That aside, a beautiful story and my salutations to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read.

One of my favorite stories on this site. I really hope you decide to write a "sequel" and revisit these characters. What do we need to do to persuade you? :) Crossing my fingers for Emma Part 2. -T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First off: 5 stars

Second: excellent job building a relationship and a couple of real people to learn about, more importantly, to care about.

Take your time and don't worry about Ch 4 until Nate and Emma's plans, challenges and triumphs are clearly defined - or at least outlined ;)

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

This was such a fantastic read and so much better for the character devolpment. Id love to see what happens next for Nate and emma because we all know they won't end it that easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Caught myself skipping the sex parts. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Absolutely brilliant . . . can't believe the whole series is a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful characterization!!! I was glued to my computer screen!! Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous