Emma is Horny Ch. 04

Story Info
I love Emma.
6.8k words
3.65
17.4k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was occupied with interviews and photoshoots. I had not heard from her in weeks. I was getting worried. At the same time, I wondered what I should come up with to celebrate our anniversary. It has been almost a year since we last met. I really wanted to show that I loved her. My phone rang. I picked up the phone, but I almost dropped it when I read the name on the screen.

"Hi," I answered calmly.

"Hi," Emma said. "Sorry, I haven't called you in so long."

"No worries. How are you?"

"Tired. I have been working around the clock for weeks. I would like to see you."

"Now that you mention it, how would it be if we see each other on February 8?"

"What's special about that day?" said Emma and I got a little surprised."

"That's the date when it's a year since we met. I want to celebrate it somehow."

"What a romantic you are!" laughed Emma. "You know we got together about six months later, though?"

"We were together long before that. We just didn't know it," I said coolly. "So, what should we do?"

We discussed different ideas. It all went back to what we were best at; having sex. We decided to meet for a weekend in London to have "exceptional sex" as Emma put it. We would try out new things, why Emma wanted me to visit a sex shop. Emma didn't want to come, with her reputation. Emma would still send me a list of things I should buy. I just got hard just thinking about it and I told Emma. Emma laughed and admitted she was wet. It had been a long time since we had been together. Our bodies needed each other.

"Phone Sex?" I asked, and Emma giggled and continued.

"I'm going down on my knees and opening your zipper. I take out your aching cock in my hand. I jerk you off for a while before I take your cock in my mouth and suck you very strongly and intensively." I was breathing heavily just by hearing her say that.

"I'm throwing you down on the bed and tearing off your clothes. I lick your pussy and drive a finger or two inside. I find your G-spot and continue to lick you as if I was obsessed."

"I drag you up from there and your cock touches my pussylips. Then you go straight inside me. You are now balls deep inside me. You start fucking me hard. Oh. "

Emma fingered herself. She massaged her clitoris with her other hand. A fire went through her. I was jerking off. Soon our groans and mons were the only things that were heard in the phone. Emma wanted me to cum for her. I lost control. I came. My load landed on the floor. I heard Emma scream out of her own orgasm. I smiled.

"Do you feel good?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm waiting for February 8th."

"Me too."

-

It was Friday, February 8th. I had arrived in London and would spend a magical weekend with Hermione. First, as previously decided, I would visit a sex store. I took a taxi to a shop a few blocks away, but walked the last bit. I stepped into the sex store. It was the first time I visited such a store. I felt nervous and uncomfortable. I walked along the shelves. Emma and I wanted to try tying up each other. None of us had done anything like that before. I was also going to buy a vibrator, different types of dildos, a penis pump and a so-called gag ball. I found everything and went to the cashier. A young woman looked at me. "Girlfriend?" She asked. I nodded nervously. She laughed. I paid for everything and walked out of the store.

I arrived at the hotel and thanked God for the anonymous plastic box I had received at the sex store. I pulled my packings with me and took the elevator up to the fourth floor. Emma had booked a "normal" hotel room not to draw attention to us. I knocked on the door five times, so she would know it was me. The door was opened slowly. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I heard footsteps on my way to the "living room". I put the box and my packing on the floor in the hall. I slowly walked further into the hotel room.

"I've been waiting for you," Emma said when she saw me. I lost my breath. Emma sat on the sofa wearing a white nightgown. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and I wondered if she was wearing panties. I went forward and kissed Emma. I was sweaty after the trip, which Emma noticed. She pulled herself away and wrinkled her nose. I laughed and went to take a shower.

I got out of the shower with a towel around my waist. Emma was still sitting on the couch. She looked at her phone, but dropped it when she saw me. She licked her mouth. I sat down next to her and kissed her. We kissed over and over again. We were horny. It was a long time since we had seen each other. I began putting my hand under Emma's nightgown. I brought my hand upwards and as I suspected: no panties! Emma smiled and kissed me passionately. I brought a finger into Emma's opening.

"You still know what you're doing," Emma said. Her eyes devoured my attention. My hand worked on by itself. Emma moaned. I knelt down on the floor and put my head under her nightgown. I wasted no time. I licked and sucked on her sex. She was close now. She tasted so good. It smelled sex and love. I loved being here and now. Emma also seemed to love it. She came in a powerful orgasm that made me wet in my face. I pulled away and Emma was screaming. I walked and washed my face. At the same time, I took the box that I had left in the hall. Emma stopped laughing, but still looked very pleased. I gave her the box and Emma looked happily through the things in it. I noticed that she had a little hesitation in her eyes.

"I haven't done anything like this before either," I said, sitting next to Emma. "We just have to respect each other and relax. There's no rush. And if it's not for us, we fuck as usual. We are the best at that. "Emma logged.

"Okay," she said giving me a seductive smile. "Since you just made me cum, it's your turn. Lie down on your back on the bed. I'll tie you up." I did as she told me.

"What are you gonna do? Do not pu anything in my butt, okay? "I smiled. Emma smiled and looked like she was thinking about something.

"We must have a safe word. Maybe cucumber salad?

"What made you think of cucumbers?"

Emma tied the ropes around my wrists and ankles. Cucumber salad seemed to be our safe word. The towel on top off me was strategically placed over my most private parts. Emma took off her night gown. Her nipples were hard. She saw that I looked at her, so she spanned around. I followed her back, down to her ass, before Emma's breasts became visible again. I looked at her flat stomach and down between her legs. She was completely shaved. Emma smiled and asked me to relax.

"The towel is in the way," she said with a grin. She slowly pulled the towel away. My cock got up and hit her almost in the eye. Emma jumped and grabbed my cock. My cock became even harder, if possible. Emma jerked me off for a while. I looked her deep in the eyes. I loved her. I was obsessed with her. She was all I wanted. Suddenly Emma stopped. I looked disappointedly at her. She got up on the bed. She stood there like a goddess watching her slave. I was more than willing to be her slave.

"Lick me to another orgasm" ordered Emma with a voice filled with authority, which showed why she was such a good actress. She stood with her legs on each side of me before she fell down with her knees around my head. Her clitoris was pressed against my mouth. I stretched out my tongue and played with Emma's clitoris. Emma sighed to show that I didn't do a good enough job, even though she was already very wet. I worked harder. Emma moaned and corrected her position on my face. I couldn't do anything but to lick. Tied up, completely omitted to her, I was stuck between her thighs which were pressed against my head. Emma moaned harder and came. Her juices ran into my mouth. She tasted so good.

"You didn't even have your hands," she muttered.

"Hands are overrated," I answered and licked around my mouth. Emma turned around with her ass in my face.

"Can you show me how you did it?"

I lifted my head from the pillow and started working with my tongue again. It was harder now because she was turned in the opposite direction. Emma enjoyed it. She pushed herself closer to my face. I was choking on her juices. I just thought I wouldn't mind dying like this. Emma tasted so good and the smell, it was wonderful. A mixture of something sweet and sour along with something salty and strong. Unable to describe it.

Emma suddenly slipped away from my face. Instead, she moved further down my body. My cock was rock hard. Emma grabbed it and steered it into her pussy. Immediately she started riding me in reverse cowgirl. She ordered me to help, which I was more than happy to do. I raised my hips when Emma sat down on my cock. Emma was groaning and screaming. She cramped and came. I felt how her walls clamped my cock. Emma turned around and started riding in the usual cowgirl position.

"You're really horny today?" I said smiling.

"Is it a problem?" She replied with a huge smile. I shook my head.

Emma rode me faster and faster. She was really fit. Her leg muscles didn't seem to get tired. It was wonderful. My cock was in heaven. Suddenly Emma stopped moving. She leaned over me and kissed me. Her breasts were pressed against my body. I almost came. Emma slipped from me and she placed herself between my legs. She bent down and kissed my cock. I shivered. Emma chuckled and took my whole dick in her mouth. She started blowing me. My cock went in and out of her mouth. The feeling was wonderful. I wouldn't be able to control myself much longer.

"I'm cumming," I muttered, and Emma took my whole cock in my mouth. I fired gallons of cum (it felt like it) down her throat. Emma swallowed and let my cock slip out of her mouth. She licked me clean and smiled.

"I know you was supposed to be my slave," she said. "But I could not resist, I love to see you when you can no longer keep it together, but give in to pleasure." Emma looked at me. We were both completely spent. There was not much more to do than to get ready for the night.

-

Emma lay next to me sleeping. She breathed calmly and held her hair away from her face. I can't believe that she even sleeps perfectly! I couldn't sleep at all. I thought that after this weekend, I will probably not see Emma for several weeks. It made me feel angry and it made me feel selfish. I don't own the rights to Emma Watson's life. I looked at her again. I kissed her forehead. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I dreamed about Emma.

-

I woke up alone in bed. I looked around the room but didn't see Emma. I heard footsteps and Emma walked in. She stood there only in her panties. I smiled and felt my cock grow slightly. Emma lay next to me and pulled the blanket over herself. We moved so we were spooning. I looked over Emma's shoulder at the clock. 8.30. Too early to get up. Especially if one had Emma Watson in bed.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I was thirsty," said Emma Watson. "You dried me out yesterday." We laughed heartily.

Emma turned to me and looked in to my eyes. It was as if the whole universe stood still in a perfect moment. My heart pounded. I had met Emma Watson a year ago, but it felt like yesterday. I was obsessed with her. I wanted to kiss her. Taste her. Have her. Emma kissed me, and her hand was searching my underwear. I pulled off Emma's panties. I was hard. My cock touched Emma's opening. I was slipped in between her lips. We groaned and kissed. We knew what we wanted. I grabbed Emma's ass and pushed her against me while I pushed into her.

"I love you," Emma said.

"You're just saying that cause you're getting fucked," I answered with a smile of pure happiness.

I penetrated deeper into her and began fucking her harder. We moaned and fought for our orgasms. Emma's breasts were pushed against my body. She looked at me and I at her. We were happy, and we were not in a hurry. I slowed down the speed. Emma turned away from me and sat in a position to ride me. She first rode me slowly and then harder. Emma had good fitness and was well-trained, but at last she became tired and slowed down.

I turned the situation around. Emma rolled around to lay on her back. I placed myself over her in the missionary position. I penetrated Emma again. I fucked her while kissing her passionately. Then I realized we weren't fucking, we were making love. It was a wonderful feeling. I saw Emma enjoying the situation as much as I did. It didn't last long, though. I thrusted inside Emma a few times while playing with her clitoris with my hand. Emma moaned and came. She cramped around my cock. The pressure was too much, and I came. We collapsed in each other's arms, exhausted by our orgasms.

"Good morning," I told Emma. Emma smiled. She was still breathing heavily. Female orgasm is better than man's, I have heard. I wanted it for Emma of course. I want her to have the best. I love her. I want to be there for her. Forever.

"Good morning," I answered in a fog of sexual ecstasy and feminine beauty.

"When I was up earlier ..." Emma started smiling. "I was talking to my agent. She told me that she could offer you a job as my financial consultant. You would not be inferior to me in any way except I pay your salary and decide how much and when you work. Ha, ha." I looked at her and a thousand thoughts went through my head.

"I'm taking the job!" I said straight away, but a definitive tone that surprised us both. Emma laughed.

"You don't have to decide now when you're over-positive after we've just had sex."

"I want the job. You know how much I like to work under you." I added with a grin that made Emma roll her eyes.

"Cheesy line, although true." She smiled and got up.

-

Emma and I sat at a restaurant eating lunch. We sat at a table in the corner. Emma had told me that she was eating here to hide from paparazzi. Emma had known the owners since she was a little girl. I looked around the restaurant. There were not many customers, a few people sat eating. Nobody looked our way. I took my eyes back to Emma. She had a very casual outfit. Jeans and a sweater. She wore just hint of make-up. Her freckles were visible. She was so cute. She smiled. I smiled. I just got a job that would mean we spent more time together.

"Do you know what?" Emma said suddenly. "I don't really know anything about you. What do you like to do in your spare time? "

"Have sex with you," I answered with a smile that did not get a smile back. Emma just rolled her eyes again.

"What kind of music do you like? Movies? Books?"

The conversation became more serious. We talked about everything. We noticed that we did not really have the same music taste, though none of us really hated the music the other one liked. Emma had read many more books than I had. I felt pretty stupid. Emma reminded me that I was good enough to have sex with anyway.

We discreetly pulled back to the hotel. It was still the middle of the day and the sun was shining. Emma wanted to show what I good enough for. She kissed me deeply and let the jeans fall down to the floor. I took the hint. I took off my pants. Emma wanted to shower. I followed. When we had showered each other more than clean, we walked naked to the bedroom. We made out and could not get enough of each other's saliva. Emma sat down on the bed.

"It's my turn to be a slave," she said seriously. I smiled and grabbed up the ropes that I had been tied up with last night.

"As you want," I said. Emma lay on her back on the bed. I tied her to the bed.

"Do you have a boner already? Are you always horny?" Emma asked with a smile.

"It's your fault," I said, kissing her.

I touched her belly and then grabbed her breasts. Emma kissed me back. I was playing with her nipples. They were hard. I slid down with my face between her breasts. I kissed her stomach before I spread her legs as much as possible considering they were tied up. I was about to start licking her l, but I stopped myself. Emma sighed. I got up and grabbed a butt plug and a some lubrication. Emma looked happier again.

"What are you going to do now?" She asked. I poured some lubrication on my fingers and started fingering Emma's asshole. Emma pulled away a little, but wanted more. I soaked the butt plug in lubrication and pushed it inside her ass. Emma screamed in pain and pleasure. I looked at her. How can you be so beautiful with a butt plug in your ass? I started licking Emma's wet pussy. She would soon cum. I pushed one finger into Emma's pussy and she came.

I continued the treatment. Emma was moaning and screaming. Then she came again. Her juices filled my mouth. I didn't have to do anything but stay still to give Emma a third orgasm. She breathed heavily now and was sweaty on her chest. I got on my knees next to Emma's face. My cock pointed to her mouth and Emma knew what to do. She licked my cockhead and then took my whole cock in her mouth. She blew me. I began fucking her mouth while I fingered her pussy. Emma came again with my dick in her mouth. I pulled out of her mouth and started untying her.

"What are you doing? Are we done already?" said Emma surprised.

"I want to fuck you from behind," I replied.

"So, you want to fuck my ass?" Emma asked. I couldn't lie so I nodded.

Emma was now free from the ropes. She rolled around to her stomach. I took hold of her and pulled her up on all fours. My cock was pushed against her ass. Emma chuckled. I bent over her and kissed her. I wanted to continue kissing her, but I let her lips part away from my own, because I was also going to fuck her. Emma looked back at me and massaged her clitoris. I started pushing my cock against her asshole. Emma breathed heavier, almost panting. The tip of my dick was now inside her. I pushed farther and farther, until I bottomed out.

"God, Emma!" I almost screamed. It was so nice. Emma seemed to like it too. She was moaning in pleasure. I began fucking her slowly, then harder. I stretched my arms around Emma's hips and started playing with her clitoris. Emma was very wet. I thrusted inside her ass and she came. I felt her pussy tighten, even though I was fucking her in another hole. Emma looked back at me. Her hair was a mess. She was slightly sweaty, but she never smelled better. I kissed her passionately.

"Cum inside me!" whispered Emma.

"Then you must cum too," I whispered teasingly. I knew I was cumming soon, but I wanted to last longer.

"I don't think I can," laughed Emma.

I pulled out of her and got up. I went for a dildo. I pushed it into Emma's dripping wet pussy. Then I again placed myself behind her and continued fucking her in the ass. Emma screamed and came. I continued fucking her and she came again. Her right leg was shaking. I thrusted inside her with all my strength and came. I filled her with my load. Emma fell on her stomach with me on top. Emma was breathless. I got up and watched Emma.

"Oh my God!" she panted. "That was amazing!"

"It really was!" I said smiling. I was happy.

"Too bad you just got one orgasm," Emma said.

Emma laughed and got up, walked up to me and kissed me. She had her hands behind her butt, not to drip my sperm on the floor. She went to sit on the toilet. It was a sight to see Emma try to squeeze out my sperm. I looked at her and laughed. Emma thought it was less funny.

-

In the evening, Emma and I sat in the sofa in the hotel room and held each other. We liked being close to each other. I kissed Emma's forehead. Life was perfect.

"When should I start working?" I asked Emma staring amazed at me. "I'm going to take the job."

"Seriously?" She responded smoothly. "You start as soon as you can. You have to resign from your old job and you have to move to LA."

I hadn't thought that far. I had honestly not thought about more than the fact that I would spend more time with Emma. She was right. I should not make important decisions when I'm high on the aftermath of sex, or love if you want to be classier. Emma noticed that I hadn't really thought about everything.

12