Emma is Horny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could live together ..." she started. I looked at her. I wanted that more than anything, but were we in that stage of our relationship?

"I can live with you until I find my own apartment." I said casually. Emma nodded.

"It would be a good way of finding out whether or not we are ready to live together."

-

I was now on a plane on my way home. My boss and my parents had been informed about my plans to move and change job. I called them while I was still with Emma at the hotel. I looked at her and tried to concentrate on the conversation at the same time. My boss took everything quite calmly. He knew "that I wanted to, and I could do better," according to him. My parents were a little worse. They liked Emma, but they thought I wasn't going to enter the same industry as her. Emma was apparently not trustworthy because she was an actress.

"It will ruin your career," said my mother. "Don't be so naïve that you think you'll enjoy the stress in Hollywood!" she talked like she knew how it was.

"I'm going to move," I said angry. "Just wanted to tell you about it and actually hoped for more support."

"You've only been together for half a year," she continued, and I was going to correct her, but she continued. "I know you knew each other before that. I do not want to hurt you, I just want you to know what you're getting into." I felt calmer.

"Thank you." I said.

-

It was a warm spring day in Mars, when I moved in with Emma. We were planning how we would share the place. We got along well, and it felt good. When the van had left, Emma and I entered the house. We closed the door behind us. Emma pushed me back against the door and I was almost falling over. Emma kissed me. I smiled and felt the smell of her perfume. She pressed herself against me. Her body warmed mine.

At last Emma walked away from me and grabbed my hand. She dragged me into the bedroom. Several cartons of my stuff were on the floor. I thought we should pack up, but I had the feeling that Emma wanted to do something else. She took a pillow from the bed and put it on the floor in front of me. Then she got down on her knees. She opened my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. She was stroking my cock and playing a little with my balls. I got hard. Emma smiled and started jerking me off. I felt pleasure throughout my body.

"I love you, Emma." I said, looking Emma in the eyes.

"I love you too" Emma said and kissed my cock. I shook, and my cock swung in front of Emma's face. Emma giggled. "You are sensitive today"

"I'm just so horny for you." I replied. "I want you."

Emma kissed my cock again. She licked underneath my cock while she jerked med of with her hand. Then she took the tip of my cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked. I moaned and drove my hands through Emma's hair. Emma let the cock slip out of her mouth. With a popping sound, my cock slipped out of her mouth. She took one of my balls into her mouth. She touched my cock with one hand and tried to get undressed with the other.

Emma got up. She took off her t-shirt and turned around. I opened her bra while she took off her jeans. She turned around again. I looked at her. She was standing there only in her panties. She sat down again. She grabbed my cock and brought it into her mouth. Soon almost my entire cock was in her mouth.

"God, Emma!" I almost shouted, Emma pulled away. My cock was soaked in her saliva. Emma licked my cock and took me in her mouth again. She was good at this. Her tongue moved along the underside of my cock. She moved her head back and forth. I took hold of the back of her head. I left Emma's mouth. Emma still had her mouth open.

"Do you want me to fuck your mouth?" I asked in an attempt to be dominant. Emma laughed.

"Please," she said smiling. "I need your cock."

I put my cock into her mouth. I fucked her faster and faster in her mouth. She moaned, and I moaned. I thrusted my entire cock into her mouth and pulled it out. Treads of saliva mixed with cum was hanging from Emma's mouth. My dick glittered in the sunshine from outside. Emma kept sucking me a while before she lay down on the bed. She lay with her feet against the pillows. Her head was bent over the bedside.

"Continue," she said. I obeyed. I fucked her mouth with hard thrusts. Precum ran out of Emma's mouth. I pulled out of her mouth and Emma kneeled in front of me again. She blew me and jerked me off. I guided her head with my hands. I was in heaven. It was so nice. Emma's eyes sparkled and her mouth sucked my dick. I would cum soon. Emma knew me so well that she felt it.

"Where do you want to cum?" she said.

"In your face." I said. Emma nodded.

She jerked me off with one hand and kissed my balls. She increased the pace. I threw my head back and came. Three rounds of sperm flew through the air and landed in Emma's face. The first one in her forehead, the second over her mouth and the last one of her left cheek. Emma smiled and kissed my cock. She took it a bit into her mouth and sucked on it for a while. Her face was covered with sperm flowing down her cheeks and chin.

"I have to shower," she said laughing.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I said.

"The only reason you get to live here is to satisfy me sexually." Emma teased me.

"It's more than okay by me." I laughed. Emma entered the bathroom, but showed her face again.

"I love you too."

-

I was sitting on the couch surfing the channels. I looked next to me on the pile of paper lying there. Emma used to be careful not leaving her manuscripts out, but now there was a pile of them on the couch. I read the title of the one on top. It sounded like a romantic movie. I felt cheated on and I was afraid of the strong feeling I had just felt. "It's a movie." I told myself. Emma got out of the shower.

"Your turn." She said smiling. "What are you doing? Oh, my manuscripts." She said it like she had done something illegal. I looked at her.

"Have you selected a new project?"

"Not yet. But there's a romantic movie that I would like to do. However, it has a lot of sex scenes, but I want to grow as an actress. "

"By getting undressed?" I said with an irritated tone. Emma looked surprised at me.

"No, by being able to play a serious role, although the situation is a bit comical and uncomfortable. What do you think of me?" Emma said, sitting next to me.

"You're the most amazing person I know," I said. "I'm sorry. I trust you." I should not have said that. Emma got up again.

"Trust me?" She shouted. "I do not jump in bed with anyone just because we work together." Emma walked away. I sat there, thinking. What had I got myself into?

-

The next morning, Emma got ready to go to work. Her boyfriend would meet some other agents, managers and economists who work in the film industry. Meanwhile, Emma was going to audition for the role in the romantic film she liked so much. Emma entered the room where the director and writer sat.

"Hello," Emma said cautiously.

"Hello Emma," replied the director. "My name is Jake Smith. Sit." Emma watched the director. He was stylishly dressed, had a wide, handsome smile and was not much older than she was.

"What piece do you want me to do?" Emma asked. The director smiled.

"Page 34." Emma turned to that page. It was a sex scene.

"I don't know ..." Emma started but the director interrupted her.

"I know you don't have much experience with such roles, but I'm confident you'll be able to handle them. I still want to see you do them, okay? "

"Okay." Emma replied. She was calmer now that she knew that he believed in her.

"Because we do not have any actor here today, I intend to read his replies." Continued the director.

He got up and walked to Emma. As he came closer, Emma noticed that he was not only handsome, she was really hot. Emma shook away her thoughts. He stood behind Emma. Emma watched the writer with a forced smile. Jake looked at her and then looked at the writer. It was quiet for a minute.

"Can you go outside while we do the scene?" Jake said. The writer walked out. "Okay, Emma, start with the first line."

"I've never felt like this about anyone before. I can't control myself." Emma began.

"I feel the same way." Jake said, who now played Emma's boyfriend. "I want to kiss you." He kissed Emma, Emma blushed and kissed back.

"I want you to take me here and now, it might be the last time." Emma said.

"Good, now you'll start undressing." Said the director. Emma looked surprised at him. "I have to see how you look like naked, so I know how the movie looks." Emma slowly began to get undressed.

"Is this enough?" She asked when she was wearing only her underwear. The director Jake shook his head.

"I want to see your breasts. Your pussy can be covered in a flesh coloured patch." Jake said and Emma was surprised by that, almost too honest, answer.

Emma took off her clothes and stood naked in front of him. She looked nervously at him and then at the script. There were no lines left, just the sex scene. Jake approached Emma and kissed her. Emma noticed that he was hard. He pushed her down on a couch in the room and made her spread her legs. Emma was horny, she didn't think rationally, though she knew somewhere how wrong this was. She wanted him. He bent down and looked at her sex. He started licking her. After a while Emma got up. She sat down kneeling in front of him and opened his belt. She fished his cock out of the boxers and began sucking his dick.

"Oh, this was not in the script," he groaned. Emma stopped sucking him.

"Fuck me!" she exclaimed, and he obeyed. She bent over the couch with her butt against him.

"I'll fuck you," he said, pushing his big cock inside her.

The only thing that was heard was the sound of skin against skin, and Emma's groaning. He fucked her harder. Emma was close. The orgasm was building inside her. She reached for her clitoris. Jake fucked her until she came. Emma hugged his cock. He managed to pull out of Emma and started jerking off. Then he came. His sperm covered Emma's ass. Emma started coming back to reality and suddenly she became very aware of what had happened.

"Oh my god," she shouted. "Don't tell anyone."

"No, I'm not telling anyone," he said. "But you'll have to be in my movie."

-

I got home from work. I was tired but felt a feeling of joy within me. My job was now close to my love, Emma Watson. I can come home from work and see her every night. A smile was formed on my lips. I could not stop smiling, until I entered the living room. Emma sat on the couch. She had buried her beautiful face in her hands. I could hear a silent sob. Emma didn't look up, so I decided to sit down next to her. Emma immediately moved away from me.

"What is it?" I asked. I couldn't understand what was wrong. I was happier than I had ever been.

"You were right," Emma began. "I went to the show. The director, Jake, wanted me to show I can do a love scene, a sex scene." Emma broke down. She started crying.

"I didn't mean what I said. You're an actress, I was wrong." I thought that would comfort Emma, but it made her cry even more.

"I undressed and gave myself to him," she exclaimed in a single breath.

"Gave yourself?" I must have heard wrong.

"We had sex." Emma said and looked at me. I just stared. "Say something?"

"Why?" I said with the cry in my throat. "Why? Why did you do it? Am I not enough? "I had become angry instead of sad. I got up from the couch and took my phone and wallet. I turned around and looked at her. She remained sitting on the couch. I walked out the door.

-

I returned to Emma's house an hour later. After all, that's where I lived right now. Emma had called and texted me many times. When I stepped in, she didn't know if she should cry or be happy that I came back. I sat down on the couch and looked at her. I was sad and angry. And also, disappointed. How could I think that I could have someone like Emma Watson? Everyone wants to have her.

"I'm so sorry ..." she began. I interrupted her.

"I don't know what to believe?" I said. "You said you don't sleep with someone to get a role."

"It was not like that" Emma said. "I don't know what happened. It happened so fast. He filmed it and he is now threatening to put it on the internet if I don't play the role in the movie. "

"Did he force you to sex?" I asked, and did not know what kind of answer I really wanted.

"No," said Emma. "It's all my fault. I understand if you want to live elsewhere. "

"I think I have to do it." I said. "But tonight, I'm sleeping here on the couch."

I was angry, but still sorry for Emma. She had been black-mailed. Emma entered the bathroom. I heard her crying and started crying myself. I took the phone and called Emma's agent. I had her number because we were now working together. It was not like this, I had thought that our first phone call would be like.

"Hi," I began.

"Hi," she replied. "Is everything okay?" I didn't know how to answer that question.

"We have a little problem," I said calmly. "Can you come to Emma's as soon as possible?"

Emma's agent was on her way. I didn't explain much; just that it was an emergency. A few minutes later she was with us at Emma's. Emma was still locked inside the bathroom I knocked slowly on the door. The door opened slowly. Emma got out. She looked completely ruined. Her beautiful face was covered with tears and her hair was a mess. Emma looked at the agent. Emma understood that we wanted to help, and she did a tiny smile that made me smile. But I don't know if I can forgive her yet.

Next followed an interesting discussion. Emma's agent didn't know how to treat Emma after this. She was angry, but she also took pity on her and wanted to help her. I was in the same situation. Emma sometimes looked at me, but more often at the agent. The discussion was quite short. We quickly got to what we would do. We would call the director, Jake, and explain the situation. It must be possible to fix. Jake wanted something else. He knew that he had something valuable on his camera. Emma cried. Jake still did not want to give in. We decided to meet Jake and his lawyers.

-

We arrived at the meeting while Jake. I looked angrily at him and he just smiled an evil smile at me. I cooked inside. We sat around a table. Jake defended himself, saying that it was an audition and that of course it was a camera there. Emma said that she, as the actress, is entitled to the film from the audition. I don't know the laws, so I just fallowed th conversation. The discussion was loud.

"Don't you have any pride? Don't you have any respect or empathy for anyone? We don't need people like you, who just destroy the lives of others! I think you've had your fun. You've ruined my life and you've got laid. Isn't that enough?" It was quiet in the room. What had I just screamed? Everyone turned to me. Emma looked furiously at me.

"Your life is not ruined," she said. "You can find someone else. My life is ruined. I will never be taken seriously again. I cannot be UN ambassador and I cannot act. I still agree with you. Why can't you see what's right to do?" Jake looked at Emma who looked away. It was quiet for a few seconds. Then Jake dug in his pocket and pulled out a flash drive.

"There is the scene," he said. "The only copy. I must do the right thing. I don't think it's legal for me to have it." Emma thanked him, and the meeting was over. Everything was dealt with and back to normal again. Almost everything.

Emma looked at me. I knew what she was thinking. "What happens now?" I was hurt, but I didn't want to give up. I also could not be with Emma right now. We decided to see other people. I moved back home and asked for my old job back. I got it, which I was both surprised and happy about.

12