Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma wants it rough, and gets it.
4k words
4.3
9.1k
11
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note- Another made up tale with those in celebrity.

xxx

"Agh! Owh! Mmmm!"

Leo fell on top of the naked and desirable Emma Watson and moaned hard as he came inside her. Then he rolled off and laid on his back panting beside the less than thrilled actress and model. Emma pouted as she stuffed a Kleenex into her pussy and glared at her American boyfriend. He had just given her his usual, as of late, perfunctory ten minute fuck in just the one position.

"For fuck sake, Leo! I'm not made of glass. I promise I won't break if you give it to me a bit harder and longer. And I wouldn't mind having an orgasm now and again."

"Sorry, babe. I have a lot on my plate right now with the UK Board of Trade dithering on my deal and stuff."

The Californian born businessman had been frantically trying to hammer out a deal for trade between the USA and the UK, since the final end of Brexit. Emma hugged a pillow and turned her back to her lover on their bed, thoroughly frustrated and sexually unfulfilled.

"Well. If I can't get a bit of rough here, I shall have to go elsewhere." She muttered under her breath.

"What's that?"

"Oh, nothing. Go to sleep. Git!"

x

Despite her relocating to NYC, definitely one of the best cities in the world, Emma had been bored for weeks. Was she so different from other girls of her age? She didn't consider herself oversexed, but the more she got, the more she wanted. It just so happened that Leo's twin brother, Theo, arrived at Emma's shared Manhattan apartment on short notice and asked permission to stay over for a couple or three nights. Emma was thrilled, remembering the previous time they had met. (See Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch.05) She and both twin brothers had somehow ended up in bed for a taboo style threesome, and things had gotten a little, shall we say, boisterous? This time, Theo had a girlfriend in tow. A lovely willowy blonde near to Emma's age and height. Just like her, she had medium sized breasts and slim hips, which nicely set off her pert bum.

"So good to see you, but Leo had to fly to LA again."

"No problem. Catch him some other time. We're just in transit to Europe. Meet Anita."

The two females shook hands, but Emma only had eyes for Theo.

"Pleased to meet you. Have you been to New York before?"

"First time. But I hope to meet an old friend of mine who moved to Brooklyn later in the week."

"We're gonna take in some of the sights and then fly out to Paris."

"Oh, you'll love Paris. I was actually born there."

"Wow! Amazing."

On the first night, Theo and his latest girlfriend finished up the evening by sharing a bath together. Emma was in her bedroom with the door open as she laid awake, wishing she could see what was going on in the bathroom. The sound of their moaning and slapping noises of skin on skin drove her insane with lust. She laid on top of her bed and thrust her fingers deep into her pussy, imagining Theo's big dick sliding inside her instead.

x

Night two saw Emma get bolder as she waited until they had bathed and returned to the guest bedroom. Curiosity got the better of her and she tiptoed down the passage to their room. By luck, their door was open a crack, and Emma slowly opened it wider so that she was able to see the bed inside. Her ears pricked up the sounds of the bed shifting and a series of loud moaning.

"Fuck me, fuck me. Yes, yes, yes!"

Anita was seemingly in the throes of ecstasy as Theo laid between her splayed out legs and was fucking her brains out. From her viewpoint, Emma was able to see his thick cock vanish up inside the screaming blonde's juicy pussy. His power strokes made his buttocks clench and dimple as he shook the bed beneath them.

"Do it, do it. oh, baby! Harder, harder still. Oh, yes, oh god, oh, fuck!"

The blonde's legs then wrapped around his back as he spilled his thick, white seed into her sticky cunt.

"Fuck! Now THAT'S what I want." Groaned the jealous actress.

Emma felt herself become damp down there, and she fingered her dripping muff as she watched Theo rise up in all his naked glory. He had wavy hair and a beard just like his brother, and a surge of hunger and desire filled Emma from within, and she decided that she simply had to have him. Obviously he was the spitting image of her beau, Leo, but she perceived something a little more earthy and coarse about Theo. A bit of rough indeed.

x

On their last day, Anita had arranged to meet up with her friend who was to take her to visit One World Trade Center. So, here was Emma. Alone with Theo who had decided to remain in the apartment. The excited English actress took a deep breath and took one last look in the mirror at herself. She arranged a few errant strands of hair and turned this way and that. Her naked form was pleasing to her and she fancied she had a fair chance at seducing brother Theo. She had firm breasts, full and nicely shaped too. Her stomach was flat, and her legs were lithe and slender. Recalling that one time they had fucked, he seemed to be attracted to her. I mean. You couldn't fake that intenseness. Was she really going to do this? She thought as her heart hammered in her chest. Surely outrageous things like this didn't really happen in real life? Fuck it, yes! Leo had neglected her of late and had pushed her over the edge. This was payback time.

x

Emma knew Theo was in his room and she padded in her altogether and knocked lightly on the door.

"Theo? It's me."

"Come on in, Em."

The bold filly entered and shut the door firmly behind her back. Theo looked up and shook his head from left to right, his expression one of shock and surprise.

"Emma?"

"Theo. Can you believe it? I looked in my closet and I simply haven't a thing to wear!"

Theo got up off the bed and gazed at her naked body with his deep brown eyes. His black hair was tousled from his nap and Emma felt a rush of warmth through her loins.

"Look. I want to fuck you, and I want it rough. I want you to throw me on the bed and fuck my brains out. Pull my hair and spank me. Have me against the wall, kick my legs out and pump me silly with your hard cock. Make me scream and make me cum."

"Yeah. Alright." Said Theo in a matter of fact manner.

Before she could react he was at her like a shot, taking her pretty face in his hands and kissing her hard on the lips. Emma welcomed his tongue in her mouth as he hugged her soft form to his wall of a chest. Her porcelain skin smelled fresh and clean as they necked, and both felt the mutual intoxication of their raw desire, that ache to have each other. Wordlessly, breathlessly, they fell onto the bed. His hands were everywhere as they continued to lock lips, and Emma moaned into his mouth with a mix of relief and surprise. Not to be outdone, she pulled his shirt from his waistband and slid her hands up his chest. They broke momentarily as they caught their breath, and the reinvigorated Emma wasted no time in ripping the buttons of his shirt and dragging it off his shoulders.

"What brought all this on?"

"Oh, it's the age old story of how he doesn't understand my needs. I want animal sex!"

Emma busied herself fumbling with his belt and zipper, before tugging his pants clean off of his legs. His boner slapped up against his belly as he fondled her tits.

"I'm actually glad you're doing this. I've wanted fuck you again for quite a while. Your pussy is amazing."

"And I've always fancied you. Of course, you both look alike, but you're way better than Leo in bed."

Emma was turned on big time as she pushed him back onto the bed with a finger in his chest. She felt empowered by the thought that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. They writhed together on the bed, kissing, groping, moaning, dry humping each other with grinding hips. The fullness of her boobs mashed to his chest as they surrendered to some deep carnal instinct driving them on. She took hold of his dick and brought it to her face, looking him directly in the eyes and recognising the look of utter lust in his features.

"And don't forget. I want it rough. Treat like a slut." His cock pushed over her tongue as she hummed on it, and she encircled his bell end with pursed lips. She pulled back, leaving a string of spit attached to her lips and his tapered crown. It broke as she rubbed his length from the base on up. Again she plopped her mouth back on his tip, running her tongue around the wet helmet with glee. Then she dipped her head and devoured his throbbing cock, sucking on the rigid shaft hungrily, as if her life depended on it.

"That is so hot!"

Emma's nostrils flared as she breathed in through her nose, and her mouth drooled just as much as her pussy did now. All at once, Theo reared up and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head down as he bucked up.

"Cagh!"

Emma gagged as his knob hit the back of her throat with every shove in. Her eyes watered as her mouth was crammed with hot cock with surprising ease. He pulled out and her mouth spewed saliva as she coughed and sputtered. Theo grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her upside down, dragging her by the hair so that her head hung off the edge.

"You want rough? You got it."

The rampant twin of her boyfriend mounted her face and began to skull fuck her. In this position, with her hair almost touching the floor, his ball sack rested on her nose and obscured her sight. As he drove in and out of her open mouth, his balls smacked her, and faint snot bubbles emerged from her flared nostrils.

"Ach, ach, ach!"

Emma fought to breathe as he fucked her mouth as if it were a pussy, bumping the back of her throat with his helmet. He used deep strokes that saw him pull right back and then push back in. Her lips were curled back as he piston fucked her mouth, leaning in so that he could thumb her bullet hard nipples. He withdrew after two hellbent minutes and Emma rolled back upright.

"I need to get fucked. Now. Awf!"

Theo silenced her pleas by ramming his glistening prick right down her throat again! He held her by the ears as his hips rocked, feeding her mouth with his rigid shaft. The usually reserved and ladylike English rose was no longer reserved nor ladylike.

"Now. I say we fuck."

They both rose from the bed and Emma shrieked in delight as he practically shook her lightweight frame in his arms. He stroked her arms and shoulders and her breathing intensified as he spread her legs and caressed the insides of her thighs. His hand brushed on her bald cunt and he felt her dampness, and the sensations of his teasing sent a shiver up her spine. For the first time in recent weeks she felt alive and animated.

"Oh!"

Emma was spun around to face the door as Theo kneaded and palmed her buttocks from behind. His firm body moved in and connected with her back and his erection pushed up into the tantalising cleft between each cheek. He fucked her crevice, sawing up and down which elicited frustrated groans from Emma.

"Put it in, you devil!"

"Okay."

Theo surprised her by yanking her arms up behind her as he thrust up into her, forcing her face to cram up to the closed door. Emma was up on her toes and found herself pinioned against the door as Theo swiveled his hips and drove into her again and again. His stiff dick felt wonderful as it surged up inside her, as evidenced by her loud and unbridled moans of approval. Theo was likewise delighted as he plowed her slick pussy harder and deeper.

"Yes! Harder! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Theo grunted and pulled a big handful of her hair in his fist to make her head rear up and face the ceiling. Her tits bounced up and down with each of his hard strokes which saw his stiff prick push up inside her balls deep. Her pert bottom made for a perfect cushion for his front as he pounded her into the door.

"Eh? What gives?"

Theo pulled out and Emma rested on her feet and gave him a quizzical look. Emma then literally flew across the room as he picked her up and tossed her into a heap on the bed. Before she could gather her wits, Theo shoved a pillow under her ass and was up her like a rat up a drainpipe. He used the strength in his legs to widen hers and rammed his cock into her hot twat. He pumped and pumped in and out, and her copious juices seeped down her inner thighs.

"Give me all you have!"

Emma was pinned to the bed beneath the weight of him, and her proud tits were crushed into his chest. Each hard thrust home made her catch her breath as she was fucked senseless. Her hips arched upwards and her slim legs came around his waist as she wallowed in his forceful lunges. Her head shook violently from side to side and his rhythmic thrusting made her legs give out. Theo used the moment to grasp both her ankles and spread her willowy pins out almost horizontally.

"Fuck!" She yelled out as his length speared her pussy.

"You like that?"

"I love it. You?"

"I love it. And I love that you love it."

"Well. I love that you love me loving it."

Somehow he managed to lift her lower body off the bed and cradle her legs in the crook of his arms. Emma pointed her toes into the mattress and raised her arms above he head as he pushed up into her with potent pelvic thrusts that caused her to arch her back. The penetration was phenomenal and Emma thought that she had never been so stuffed in her life. To her amazement he withdrew and paused his fucking and she flopped back onto the bed under his mischievous gaze. He lifted his right arm and she expected him to spank her. But he shocked her by striking each of her tits in turn with fairly light smacks.

"Fucking hell!"

Emma winced as his slaps left crimson hand prints on the peachy skin of her globes, and her nipples were now hard enough to cut glass. His right hand came up to her elegant neck and he pinched her throat as he crammed two fingers in her twat.

"Fucking give me that cock!" She choked.

Emma slapped his left cheek, which he brushed off as if it had been a mere fly. He fingered her with fleeting strokes of his fingers and Emma glared at him and smacked him on the face again.

"Fucking give me that cock!"

"Oh. Right."

Theo pulled her head down into his groin by tugging her hair into two ragged pigtails.

"OWM!"

He shoved up with his shiny pole and poked out her left cheek with his plum hued glans. Emma was face fucked repeatedly, extending that side of her face, as she tried to smack him with her flailing hands. He pulled back and his cock bubbled with her saliva and snot.

"Bastard! I meant fuck me." Her pussy gushed as the initial shock changed to rapture as he pushed her onto her back, and she kicked her legs out to let him reenter her. Emma whimpered as he fucked her steadily, and her pulse raced when he used his fingers to glide over her moist skin, dappled by his and her perspiration. His big log of a cock was stretching her out as his thick girth was embedded in her love channel.

"Theo! Oh, Theo."

Theo sighed as he then tipped Emma over onto her front and Theo pressed her face into a fluffy pillow with her bum pushed high up in the air. She shrieked as he gave her several smacks across her behind, and he chuckled as her cheeks rippled from the sharp strikes. He penetrated her with one, fluid move and gave her his all. As he loomed over her back the sharps slaps of him against her bottom reverberated off the bedroom walls. Emma screamed out from intense pummeling of her sopping cunt. Her lover was in control and she loved it.

This..is.won..derful! So...fucking good."

Theo propped himself up on his elbows and dug his toes into the mattress. The dramatic change in position meant that Emma had every inch of him deep in her cunt as he pushed his entire weight down and forced her shoulders to the bed. Totally at his mercy, she accepted the heavy pushing and pulling of both of their heated bodies.

"HO! Fuck this pussy! Fuck this fucking pussy!" She screamed into a pillow as he rammed into her with all he had.

"Yeah! Take it, you British whore! Cunt! Slut!"

Emma reacted as Theo nuzzled the nape of her neck and playfully bit into her soft flesh. He was fucking her now with fast, almost brutal stabs of his rock hard cock, and Emma made tiny pleas of more in a voice that rose with her creasing elation. She was so wet that he slipped out of her at least twice. They disengaged and Emma rolled over and sat up.

"Let me get on top of you."

Emma threw her right leg over Theo's left hip and in one motion she sat down on his lap and let his rod fill her up. She threw her head back and started to fuck him for all she was worth. Theo was impressed as he held her hands tightly in his and watched her rise up high, almost letting his dick out of her cunt, then sliding back down until he was in her up to the hilt.

"Here."

His hands moved to her trim waist and he began to fuck his cock with her by guiding her up and down on him. Yes! More of the rough stuff, thought the grateful minx. Theo shoved up with strong hip thrusts. So fierce that she feared he might just come out of her throat! He rose up at least six inches off the shaking bed, taking Emma up with him.

"Ohh, my! Ohh! Fuuuck!"

Emma's eyes were ablaze as she squirmed on his lap, slamming into him, engulfing his dick, as she held him down with all of her 120 pounds. Her hair was all over the place now and her entire glowed with her royal efforts. She came hard and jammed her pussy on his whole eight inches of pulsating cock, bathing the rigid shaft with her hot cum.

"Ooh!"

Funny how the tables had been turned, thought Emma, as she sat astride Theo and rode on his slick boner. Her perky tits bobbed as they banged away, totally unaware of their unexpected audience. As he fucked up inside her with power strokes that lifted Emma right up into the air, she saw Anita by the open door of the bedroom. She was all big eyes and open mouthed as she had her hand down her panties and was frigging herself madly.

"Hi, babe." Said Theo meekly as he eased Emma off of his turgid cock. "Have a nice day?"

"You bastard! The minute I'm gone, you're fucking your brother's girlfriend!"

"Look," pleaded Emma, as she brushed her tangled hair from her face. "It's only sex. I just needed a good old seeing to. Nothing more. So, why not join in and have yourself a nice memory of your trip to New York?"

Theo clutched his erect cock and held it up for both to contemplate. He WAS big and stiff, and he was eager to live out his fantasy of screwing not one, but TWO horny women. One being the one and only, Emma Watson!

"And besides, you're obviously turned on, right?"

Anita sighed and admitted it was true. She yanked her mini skirt down and pulled off her tight top. Emma held out her hand as Anita bent at the waist and drew her damp panties down to her high heels. The blonde babe flopped onto the bed between the other two and she and Emma kissed passionately. Anita cupped her tits and fingered the nipples, still like two bullets, and Emma wasted no time in rubbing Anita's wet pussy, driving two fingers inside her dribbling snatch. Their heated bodies pressed up close and their bare legs became entangled in their constant writhing.

"That is out of sight!" Babbled Theo, as Emma bent down and plunged her tongue inside Anita while strumming the girl's clit.

Emma worked her usual magic and teased Anita with tiny flicking movements as her breasts were caressed. Theo joined in, licking Emma's succulent tits and then going down her flat stomach to her shaven haven below. He widened her legs himself and moved around so that he could get to within a mouthful of her sweaty muff. The smell of her well fucked quim sent urgent vibrations through his dick. All three lust crazed fuckers wriggled together on the bed and loud groans and gasps were heard.

"That's it. Lick my pussy!"

12