Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo's tongue gave Emma a good lashing, probing her and making long licking moves on her puffy labia. Emma's face was coated with Anita's love juice and in her ardour, the blonde gripped the head of the petite actress, making certain she didn't miss one single tongue stroke. Anita moved her backside forwards in an effort to draw Emma further inside her muff. Emma's own juices slopped around Theo's overworked tongue which slathered her slit feverishly. Both ravishing females enjoyed little frissons of orgasms and the room was filled with sexual tension.

"Fucking amazing!"

Theo was pushed back by Emma who in the next instant was astride his face and searching for his slippery tongue. Down south, Anita had closed her red lips on his cock and set about deep throating the lucky sod. He groaned into Emma's snatch and started to nip and nibble her clit, which was bright pink and swollen from the past hour of red hot sex. It felt hard and hot on his lips, and she soon responded to his efforts. Up and down and side to side, he inhaled her little nub and made the English babe moan ecstatically. As she smothered his face and jiggled to and fro, she yelled out, fussing his thick long hair as she quivered above him.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Theo grabbed hold of her ass and continued to push the point of his tongue in and out of her cunt as she exploded juices all over his mouth and chin. Anita sucked on his length, swirling her tongue in expert flowing motions, and increasing the speed of her lunging mouth. Her nails teased his balls which duly tightened and Theo erupted. His cum shot out, hitting the blonde on the face. Lips, nose, cheeks and all. Emma joined in and both bitches kissed and licked each other in their cock crazed red mist.

END

12