All Comments on 'Emma Watson Meets The Fanboys'

by muhabba

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HoaxLetterHoaxLetterover 8 years ago
Thanks

One of the most satisfying reads I've read in a long time, will be revisiting this one a lot.

I hope you've got more of these planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm sorry but your writing is getting worse and worse. The first story that I read written by you was about Hulk and the Black Widow, and so far nothing has come even remotely close to it. It's a shame really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprised by how much I enjoyed it

Usually your "Meet the Fanboys" stuff doesn't do it for me but this was very hot. Thanks for all the work! I wonder...do you plan on posting your "Uncle Joe" stories here? They're all on C-S-S-A of course but navigating that site to get to your stuff is a pain. Those ones I am a big fan of, especially whenever JLH turns up and gets used a little roughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

One of the hottest stories I've ever read.

shane81ukshane81ukabout 5 years ago

Always loved this story, how about a sequel where Emma meets her feminist supporters?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent! Great story, love the meet and greet for Emma. I don’t know if you’re posting or reading here, but I’d love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous