Emma Watson Meets The Fanboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she was touched with how thoughtful her fans were, Emma still thought it was strange that the two Fanboys rubbing themselves against the underside of her ass seemed so content with only being able to rub the tips of their pricks against what was basically only a few inches of exposed skin. "Of course, if I was them and as randy as I am now, and I got the chance to rub up against me, I'd be happy with whatever I could get too," she thought with a giggle. With a sudden lurch from one of the Fanboys she felt a something warm splash against her lower back followed by another one on her left hip. From her hips to mid-thigh she was sticky with Fanboy cum from servicing three pairs of fans in several groups over the last few minutes and with every single splash of fan-cum she felt herself become hornier and hotter. She"d been warned about what the constant sexual attention could do, it had been in the brochure after all, and had heard stories about actresses losing control of their libidos but as she felt her own juices sliding down the insides of her quivering thighs she believed it now.

As the fan on her right sprayed his thick, warm cum across her waist, Emma began rubbing the cocks in her hand across her flat stomach, using the spongy tips to push her soaked panties down to just an over her pubic mound. "Should I?" she wondered with a naughty grin right before the pair of cocks exploded, further soaking the front of her panties as if they weren't wet enough with her own juices.

"Well, so much for that idea," she thought with a small sigh of disappointment as the six fans waved good-by and shuffled merrily towards the back exit.

Suddenly a gold painted wand filled Emma's vision. "I'm here to get my wand cleaned," the much older fan said from underneath a white, bushy mustache. At first her now rampant libido had made her forget what she was supposed to be doing but after a moment of concentration her professionalism kicked back in and she remembered what she was supposed to do with fans that had bought gold wands.

Getting back into character, Emma looked down at her slender body and barely covered chest. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, "I've gotten wand cleaner all over myself again. This'll never do." She reached behind her back, pushing her slight chest out and pressing her hard nipples firmly against the transparent fabric, and uncooked her barely there bra. With a small shrug the bra straps slid down her shoulders, down her arms and then fell on top of the sticky mess of cum on the floor exposing her small, firm tits. The cool air of the room caressed her aching nipples and across her flushed breasts, sending a shiver through her now mostly naked body. She had always been a earnest young woman and was always making sure to maintain her professionalism in what ever she did but right now her young body was positively vibrating in need.

Even though they were now empty, Emma could feel the throbs of all the various cocks she had serviced in her hands, the insistent rubbing of the hard shafts against her slender thighs, and the urgent need in her loins as even more cocks had caressed her taunt ass. The dozen of fans she had met today had stared at her in such a strange mix of reverence and hungry need that it had affected her low and deep in her body and had left her with a longing she had never felt before. She was suddenly aware that all the fans she had met today would do anything for her, or to her, with no hesitation or judgment, just the simple need to see and make her happy. And it had turned her on more than anything she had felt before.

It was in that instant that Emma realized that she couldn't even remember when she had last mentioned the plight of the bunnies at the evil hands of the cosmetics companies. "Forget the bunnies," she thought as she pulled down her cum soaked panties, leaving her perfectly nude, "This is all about me." She quickly dropped to her knees and reached into the older man's pants and yanked his hard dick out with one hand and slid her other hand between her sticky thighs. As she slid the throbbing cock into her warm, wet mouth she slid two fingers into warm, wet cunt, shivering and moaning in lust as her ripe, young body was doublely penetrated. She hungrily sucked on the hard prick, her mouth watering at the taste as she bobbed her head back and forth, rubbing her tongue along the length of it as it slid in and out if her mouth while she fisted the base. She ran the soft cock-head along the insides of her mouth, her cheeks, the roof of her mouth, as she enjoyed the different textures of the fan's shaft on her pink tongue. While licking and slurping along the length of the cock in her mouth she slid the two fingers sawing in and out of her dripping cunt along either side of her G-spot while she rubbed her erect clit with her thumb.

Just as she was starting to feel her much needed orgasm begin to rise, the prick in Emma's mouth exploded and shot strand after thick strand of cum down her throat. She swallowed quickly, not missing a drop because she tried to be thorough and professional in everything she did, until the ridged prick softened and slid out of velvet mouth with a wet pop. She looked up at the older man from her knees, realizing that she hadn't even cared what he had looked like, barely remembering his face except for the mustache. All she had card about was that he had a erection explicitly for her. With one of her patented smiles she said, "Thank for choosing Ollivander's for all your wand cleaning needs. Please cum again," and giggled girlishly at her pun.

The older man was flushed and panting, sweat running down his high forehead as he stared down at the naked Emma Watson and nodded enthusiastically before wandering away, forgetting to put his spent cock back into his pants as he meandered towards the exit. Across the room Mel was rubbing his excited prick through his shabby pants and trying to decide if he wanted to try and stop the Fanboy from leaving with his spit wet cock hanging out of his trousers or not but the sight of Emma on her knees and taking another dick into her mouth while frigging herself was just to good to miss. "Everyone always enjoys my little Meet & Greets," he thought as he continued to absentmindedly rub himself. "Professionalism or bunnies be damned, there's no fan love better than Fanboy love."

Emma took the entire unfamiliar cock into her eager mouth and throat, gurgling around the bulbous head, her nose buried in the Fanboy's wirey pubic hair and his heavy balls resting on her chin. Strings of drool escaped from the corners of her lips and dripped down onto her petite breasts before she pulled her head back, slurping noisily as she sucked the excess saliva off the length of him. She kept two fingers buried inside her tight pussy as she used her free hand to massage her fan's dangling balls and swirled her tongue around the tip of his dick, wishing she had a third hand to use on his shaft. She buried his cock in her throat again and hummed loudly, the vibrations coursing over his sensitive flesh, causing him to explode. She quickly pulled her head back to let his load fill her mouth before letting his head slip out from between her wet, pink lips. She opened her mouth wide to let him see his creamy load before making an exaggerated swallowing motion and then opening her mouth again to show him she had taken it all.

"Next," Emma said unceremoniously, hungry to taste her next cock and she didn't have to wait long as another dick was shoved haphazardly into her wet, gasping mouth. She gripped the base and began sucking hard and eagerly on the stiff cock as the Fanboy grabbed the sides of her head and began fucking her mouth, his heavy balls bouncing off her chin. With the Fanboy holding her head steady she slid her free hand down and behind her, between her taunt ass-cheeks and over her tiny, puckered asshole. Using the slick juices dripping from her horny cunt she groaned as she slid her middle finger deep into her ass as she slid her other finger slightly out of her pussy before reversing and sliding her fingers back deep into her pussy as she slid the finger in her ass out slightly and then reversing again.

Emma was so lost into her own enjoyment she barely noticed the cock throbbing against her tongue until it pulled out of her mouth with a pop. "What?" she gasped as the fan pointed his prick down at her chest and began fisting himself. "Cleaning is my job..." she started before another dick thrust itself into her mouth. She automatically began sucking on the new dick, lashing it with her tongue, forgetting about the other prick being jacked off over her slender chest, just happy to have another prick to taste. Her attention was brought back to the other prick as she felt something warm and wet splash against her chest and a sinful shiver coursed through her slim body. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations of her fingers working themselves inside of her horny body, the cock plunging in and out of her hungry mouth, and the cum sliding down her firm tits.

The sated Fanboy patted Emma affectionately on the head and shuffled away as the other Fanboy shoved his dick as far as he could into Emma's mouth and came, his thick load sliding down her tightly clutching throat. She swallowed his cum, never missing a drop as he slowly pulled his dick out and moaned in pure bliss. Her eyes fluttered in pleasure at the sounds he was making above her as she released his softening prick from her mouth. His spent cock was quickly replaced by another and caused her to lose the motion of her fingers for a moment. The new fan was acting a bit more forcefully than the last as he mewled in absolute need which amused Emma in a strangely erotic way. He started slamming into her mouth as hard and fast as he could, forcing her to pull her fingers out of her needy holes to brace her hands on the floor between her knees. Suddenly he pulled his cock out from her mouth and came, his warm, white seed coating her gasping face and staining her wig.

The fan finished spewing his seed and then looked down at Emma in embarrassment at losing control and muttered, "Uh, sorry. Thanks."

Emma looked up with her cum stained face and nodded as the fan shambled away. "I start to finally get into this and get a early finisher. Oh well," she thought before announcing, "Next." When no new prick presented itself she looked around in confusion. "What the 'ell? Aren't there anymore?" she asked the only other person she could see, Mel.

"Well," Mel started, holding his hands out, "The Meet & Greet was on kinda short notice and with the golden wands being so expensive, these we're the only high priced fans I could find."

The naked and cum splattered Emma glared at the horribly dressed American as she continued kneeling on the floor. "But I was just starting to get into it," she said through clenched teeth as her temper began to rise.

Mel smiled at the naked star like a used car salesman. "That's the thing about my Meet & Greets, everybody loves them. There's no love like Fanboy love and they certainly love to show their appreciation to their favorite stars."

"But I was just starting to get into it," Emma growled as her anger rose to meet her libido.

"Everybody does," Mel chuckled without noticing Emma's angry tone. "Sure, some stars start out a bit nervous, it's perfectly natural, but everything changes when the see the adulation in their fan's eyes. Why, there was one year Zoe Saldana was using a pool noodle as a prop and then, about ten minutes into the Meet & Greet, she..."

"But I was just starting to get into it," Emma said sternly, interrupting Mel. His eyes grew wide in confusion and then in fear as she stood up and angrily approached him, her small tits jiggling with every forceful step until she stood imperiously in front of him, her chest heaving and every muscle in her body clenched. "You can stop with the salesman's spiel, Mel, I get it. But you're forgetting one thing."

"I, uh... I, uh... I, uh..." Mel stammered, unable to meet Emma's angry stare, barely even capable of looking at the seething star no matter how naked she was. "I, uh... What's that?"

Suddenly looking sweetly up at Mel Emma said, "Taking care of your celebrities." Her sweet face suddenly turned back to anger as she reached up and grabbed his shoulders. "Knees, now," she ordered and shoved him to the ground.

"I, uh... I, uh... I, uh..." Mel stammered in fear as Emma stared down at him from over the tops of her breasts.

Emma sneered down at Mel. "Lick, now!" she ordered before grabbing his wig and using it to pull him hard against her wet, over heated cunt. "That tongue of yours talked me into this and now it's going to finish this," she growled as she began viciously humping against the American's face. She ground herself against him, his fake beard tickling her thighs and pussy as she rubbed her throbbing clit against him.

Mel automatically grabbed onto Emma's taunt ass as he obediently began licking at her gushing cunt. No matter what anybody called him, he had always been a professional as far as his celebrities we're concerned and he liked to think that he had always made sure never to take advantage of them when they got like this during the Meet & Greets. He'd leer at them, maybe grope them when the opportunity arose, spy on them, record them, masturbate, occasionally finger one or two for their own good, but outside of that he had always been a complete professional. He'd counted on Emma becoming horny during the course of her Meet & Greet and had even brought her a vibrating Harry Potter broom to use afterwards but now she was outright attacking him and forcing him to perform cunnilingus on her in order to take care of her rampant needs. He was a self-avowed voyeur and would prefer to be watching her rather than servicing her but his number one rule was to take care of his stars and dammit, as he orally serviced her, he was glad that she had reminded him of his duty to his celebrities.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck..." Emma chanted as she humped against Mel's face. She honestly couldn't say how good he was at eating her out, he was simply there to get her off as something slightly better than her fingers. 'I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." she stammered in lust.

"Always take care of your star," Mel thought as he felt Emma approaching her orgasm. Squeezing her plump ass tightly he slid the fingers of one hand between her clutching cheeks, caressing her puckered asshole before sliding his middle finger as deep into her ass as he could and wiggling it around.

"I'm cumming!" Emma screamed in pleasure, her slick juices gushing out and soaking Mel's fake beard. Her entire body shook and vibrated as every muscle tensed, her already tight ass squeezing the promoter's finger as it continued to wiggled around inside of her. She gripped his head tightly as she ground herself against him and rode out her orgasm, her breath ragged as she panted and moaned. It wasn't the best orgasm of her young life but it would do to get her through the rest of the evening and she signed in contentment as she came down from her sexual high and her body began to relax.

Emma slowly stood up straighter and released the shabby American man's head. "Perfectly satisfactory," she said plainly as she nodded curtly at him before turning around and walking to one of the fake shelves.

"Uh, thanks?" Mel said, not quite sure of what to have said as he watched Emma's naked ass moving away from him.

Emma bent at the waist and pulled out a hidden duffle bag from behind one of the shelves. "I certainly hope you've learned your lesson," she said sternly, her small breasts dangling and jiggling beneath her chest with her ass up thrust high in the air.

Mel nodded his head enthusiastically as he watched the naked star pulling out fresh clothes and a towel from her duffle bag. "Yes, ma'am. That was a pretty important reminder you gave me. Looking out for my stars' needs has always been my number one rule and I'm actually pretty embarrassed to have forgotten it. And don't worry, I'll make sure a hundred percent of all of your proceeds goes to the bunnies."

"All the proceeded," Emma reminded Mel as she pulled off her wig and began using the towel to clean up all the cum. "Besides, the bunnies seem so childish now."

Mel continued leering at Emma as she cleaned her ripe, young body and then began to get dressed. "So what will you be pursuing now?" he asked, not really caring as he watched her small breasts jiggle and her pert ass clench and relax.

"I kind of liked ordering you around to service me," Emma said as she finished putting her dress on before pulling out a compact to do her make-up. "Besides, I'm eighteen now and going to college, I think I'll start looking into feminisium."

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Mel agreed as he finished watching the young woman making her self look presentable. "Good luck at your panel, Ms. Watson."

"Have a good evening, Mel," Emma said sweetly as she filled the bag filled with her sticky Hogwarts uniform and wig into the trash and exited through the door all the Fanboys had used.

As Emma entered the next room the dim lights turned brighter and a voiced announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present our guest of honor and one of the stars of 'The Perks of being a Wallflower', Emma Watson!"

---

As he shuffled down the hall, Mel noticed the door to the manager's office was slightly ajar so he gently pushed it open. The manager was sitting up in his chair, his entire outfit looking ragged and his spent, sticky, soft cock blatantly exposed with a look of bewilderment on his face.

Harrilson slowly turned his head to the ridiculously dressed American. "She can bloody well have any part she wants!" he gasped.

The End.

12