Emma Watson- More fun and strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

"Oh Doctor, that is so much better, thank you. Well must dash, bye lady."

Emma and the Frenchman opened the toilet door and as she turned left he turned right and they vanished in different directions.

x

After a dream free sleep Emma awoke in bed as fresh as a daisy at around noon. Things had gone splendidly so far, more than her expectations and she made some preliminary notes on her Galaxy Tablet. She had still not achieved her own orgasm and this would be her aim on the final day on the Orient Express as they thundered through France. She had slept in the raw and she slipped from under the sheet and yawned. Having a ravenous appetite she called her personal steward and ordered breakfast and headed for the bathroom.

"Hello? Miss Watson? Breakfast is served."

Under the shower Emma was deaf to the young mans calls and she came back feeling refreshed with a towel around her damp hair and nothing else.

"Oh, that was quick, great. It's Louis right?"

The uniformed man nodded with his heart in his mouth as he drank in the naked form of the twenty eight year old. Only five feet in bare feet the slim and petite Emma glowed from her hot shower and her perky medium sized breasts were tipped with erect nipples which looked outstanding from every angle. With lissom legs and cute bottom she was the epitome of perfection.

"Please forgive my nakedness, I just stepped out of the shower."

"Sorry, I did knock."

"No need to apologise. Could you pour me some tea while I brush my hair?"

"Certainly."

Emma dragged the towel from her head and began to brush it out as she stood in her birthday suit in front of a mirror. She heard the sound of shaking china and smiled to herself with the knowledge that he was eying up her backside. To tease him she hummed a tune from 'Beauty and the Beast' and rotated her lower body in sensuous moves designed to drive him nuts.

"Milk and sugar?" He asked nervously as his cock stirred in his pants.

"Yes, thank you Louis, or is it Loo-eee."

"The second one."

"Well," she turned to him and put a hand on her left hip. "I'm going to drink my tea and then to cap off a a splendid journey I'm going to fuck your brains out. Any questions?"

"One lump or two?" He said dryly after a slight pause.

With the ice broken Emma laughed and sat on the edge of the big bed as Louis stripped off his blue uniform. Much like herself he had a boy next door look about him with a fair complexion, sandy hair and clear blue eyes. He body was hairless and as he got down to his underwear Emma noted his almost transparent pubes. Finally nude she leaned up and took a lingering look at his rising manhood that poked up as straight as a bar from his groin.

"Now that's a nice cock. You have a girlfriend?"

Louis rubbed his hard on as his eye was drawn to her parted thighs that showed off her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Nah, I'm only nineteen. I want to see the world."

Emma leaned casually back on the bed and let the young man savour her nakedness. He took in her slender, diminutive form with erectile delight, her glowing skin, high tilted breasts, and smooth pins.

"Show me how you please a girl."

Louis crawled between her parted legs and softly ran his right hand over her body just above her vulva. Emma gasped at the teasing touch and her thighs trembled slightly and splayed out. He went onto his stomach and stared intently at her exposed cunt and used his hands to spread her thighs further. His face came low and he breathed hot air on her flesh.

"Oh my goodness!"

Emma closed her eyes and cupped her tits as the tip of his tongue eased to the base of her slit and held it there hard. Then he flattened his tongue and pressed against her pussy and let his saliva drool down the crevice of her bum. This is different she thought and smiled to herself. Louis nibbled and lightly bit her thighs just either side of her pussy where her skin was most sensitive and Emma leaked juices profusely.

"That is so good." She purred.

He certainly knew what he was doing as he scraped his teeth all around her Mound of Venus and her breath caught in her throat as she made the sheet into little bunches in her fists. She moaned loudly as the train jolted on the tracks and her young lover sank two digits inside her wet cunt and glided in and out in a steady pump. Emma raised her hips so that he could paint the upper half of her quim with his wriggling tongue and she gurgled incomprehensible garbage as her orgasm built.

"I'm gonna cum pretty soon if you keep that up."

She lifted her head slowly and looked down between her legs to see his head bob on her and her heart leapt at the erotic sight. Her left hand rested on his hair as he pressed his tongue to her clitoris and sucked in a breath and held it. Emma raked her nails in his scalp and sparks went through her loins as her clit was flicked at with lightning fast strokes with just the pointed tip of his tongue. With his fingers jammed right inside he hit that perfect spot on her clit and Emma seized up in the throes of an exquisite orgasm fit to cap off a splendid couple of days. Louis slipped his fingers out and lifted them to Emma who licked them clean. Their eyes locked and she looked at his swaying boner.

"One good turn deserves another." She grinned and crooked her finger at him.

He crept up the bed and presented his cock like he was raising a flag up a pole.

"Show me how you please a man."

"Certainly."

Emma bounced up and happily gripped his stiff tool and began to draw her slim fist up and down the shaft, noting the difference between his near translucent cock skin compared to the two other older ones from earlier. Louis gulped and watched her swinging tits and her stomach undulate as he was wanked quickly.

"Oh fuck , yes!"

She slipped the fat glans between her dreamy lips and applied her tongue just under the head with a rapid back and forth motion. A line of spit trailed down the underside of the hard shaft all the way to his huge balls. Then the brunette beauty put his cock inside her hot mouth and sucked the rigid column further in as her head sank downwards.

"Mmm."

Emma drooled as her clear eyes stared up at the lucky young man who stared directly back at her as she had half his prick in her mouth. Her lips tightened as she sucked on the top half with an ardent lust, determined to make him as hard as possible for her dripping pussy. She took a deep breath through her nostrils and took his full length down into her throat until his pubes tickled her cute nose and her chin pressed into his groin.

"Holy fuck!" He yelled.

With a slow motion move Emma let go his cock out of her throat, paused, and plunged back on it. She repeated this twice more and then withdrew with a final lick of the swollen head.

"Give me that cock, lover."

Emma laid on her back as Louis moved between her opened legs and gathered her petite body up in his arms. He entered her and thrust up with one full push into her succulent cunt. Her pert tits squeezed into his hairless chest and her head snapped back as he lowered her to the bed, following her down with his bulk. Her thighs made a V on either side of his as his in and out motions were astounding for both of them as he delivered long and languid strokes filling her completely. As she moaned with each and every thrust Emma hooked her dainty feet around his back and welcomed the deep penetration.

"So good, so good." She murmured.

The mans young body jolted her small frame ad he lifted her hips up off the bed and plunged inside her with punctuated strokes. His weight pushed her legs back and her knees rested on his shoulders and Emma felt every bump and vein of his boner in her tight pussy. Such a snug fit he thought as he gazed down at her angelic face and lustrous hair fanned out on the pillow.

"Thirty minutes to London, Victoria. All staff report to designated posts."

An authoritative voice came out of the personal radio of Louis and he turned his head.

"Shit!"

"You got to leave?" Emma panted.

"Afraid so."

Louis leaned in with his upper body and his pelvis went into overdrive as he fucked the babe into the soft mattress. Hard and deep, deep and relentless, relentless and swift he hammered into the delirious girl who moaned over and over.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

Emma clutched at his tense buttocks and held on for dear life as he ploughed into her, spurred on by inexhaustible energy. Then he yelled and he emptied his balls inside her, shooting considerable amounts of cum, not stopping until he was dry. He took in huge gulps of air as he eased his sticky length from the confines of her throbbing pussy and rolled onto his back.

"Wow, that was awesome."

Emma held his deflating cock up and proceeded to lick the remains of his goo and then laid back with a contented smile.

"Have i got time for a quick shower?"

Louis gathered up his uniform and made for the door.

"Go ahead, and make sure you wash everywhere."

Emma laughed as she considered the damp patch on the sheet. Cheeky sod!

EN

123z
123z
823 Followers
12