All Comments on 'Emmaline Ch. 02'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

This chapter was incredible. I absolutely love the chemistry between Emma & Jack. They are by far my favorite twosome out of all your stories. It's evident that there's a lot more to come, which is very exciting! I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn!

Brilliant idea to do a continued series! This is what I hoped you'd do with the Danielle or Lisette stories, and you're looking to surpass those as my favorite. I can't wait to see Emma have her first bi experience, her greek friend finally getting Emma, and lucky Jack in the middle (always wondered how a Dani/Marissa pairing would have gone in your Danielle story). The couples scenario is intriguing as well. Given the high quality of your past writing, I can't wait to see these adventures unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Hope you continue this series, Gapster. I enjoy your writing very much.

--Abby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sweet emma

she does all my fantacies! cant get enough of her!

slm59slm59almost 8 years ago
More Please!

I love what you started with this story line, and I'm a bit disappointed that no one else appears to have encouraged you to continue it. I would be thrilled if you added more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please pick this series back up

It has great potential. Enjoy your writing very much. Keep up the good work and Happy New Year, Gapster!

bigreddog543bigreddog543about 5 years ago

not too late to start up again with this story

Johnm74165Johnm74165about 2 months ago

A great tale, I can't wait to see how Emma and Jack continue their exploits 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous