Emmaline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm. Emma, that feels so good, baby. I'm going to have the cleanest cock in town," I murmured.

"That's the idea, Jack. So... We could get into this here and now, or we could rejoin to the bedroom with our nice clean bodies?"

"There will be plenty of opportunities to fuck in the shower. But I want you back in bed, Emma."

Hearing no objection, I reached for the hand shower and began to rinse off our bodies, exposing Emma's glorious nipples as the suds ran down her legs and into the drain. I shut off the faucet, opened the glass door and grabbed a couple thick cotton towels. As I proceeded to wrap the towel around her shoulders, she used a towel to dry off me off, starting with my still stiff cock.

Once we were dried off we scurried back to Emma's bedroom and crawled onto the mattress, throwing the thin blanket and sheet aside to create a nice clean cotton playing field for our games.

"Lay down, Jack," Emma directed.

I propped up a few pillows and lay back to see what was in store. Emma took my cock into her hand, gave me a few strokes, and leaned down to take the head into her mouth. She twirled her tongue around the head as she looked into my eyes. Emma began to lick up and down my shaft, going a little lower with each pass, until she finally reached my balls. She made the most amazingly slurpy sounds with her mouth as her saliva ran free and she covered by cock with drool.

I dug my heels into the mattress and lifted my hips off the bed, giving her free unfettered access to my boys. One by one, she took them into her mouth and swirled her tongue furiously around each one. The warm feel of my balls fully absorbed in her wet mouth was incredible. She let one of my balls pop out of her mouth and I felt the tip of her tongue poke lower and begin to draw small circles on my perineum. My hips moved involuntarily as she tongued me with precision and lust. But it was as I felt her begin to rim my asshole with the tip of my tongue that I heard a moan escape from someone that sounded just like me.

With my hips off the bed and her hands supporting my ass cheeks, I felt Emma drill her tongue into my ass. I reached down and began to jerk off and realized I wasn't going to last long and I had a few projects in store. I, reluctantly, pulled her hungry mouth slowly off my cock.

"Fuck me, Emma," I seethed through gritted teeth.

I lay back on the bed and Emma swung her legs over my torso and straddled me with a smile. She looked me straight in the eye as she grabbed my rigid cock and guided it to her dripping orifice. She twiddled her clit a few times with the head; eliciting a little gasp of delight. Then she slowly impaled herself on my prick and let out an audible moan as I filled her pussy with my girth.

"Oh fuck, Jack. So good, baby," she cooed as she placed her hands on my chest and began to ride. And I mean ride. It started out slow and innocent, but within minutes she was bucking on me for all she was worth. Her hips pumped incessantly as she banged with her cunt; riding my rod and banging her hips down on me with each animalistic thrust. Damn, this girl was full of fire.

She sat up at one point and began to bounce up and down like a pogo stick, her boobs bouncing wildly as I held her hips and kept her from flying right off of the bed. She stopped, smiled at me, and without disengaging my cock from deep in her pussy, leaned over to the night stand and opened the drawer. She pulled out a tube of lube and gave me a lascivious smile.

"Are you ready for this, Jack?" she queried.

"I'm ready for anything you can bring my way, baby," I replied.

"Alrighty then," she said, as she squirted some lube onto the tip of several fingers. As she pulled off my cock, she reached behind and lubed up her ass. Another squirt was applied to still rock hard cock.

"So nice, Jack. I'm going to find a new home for him," she chided.

She barely changed positions; just moved her hips forward a bit and placed the head of throbbing cock at the entrance to her tight little ass. I could feel the lube doing its job as the head of my cock squeezed into the tightest little crevice and eased in about two inches. I heard Emma hiss as my cock filled and stretched her ass. She leaned back and placed her hands on my shins, arched her back forward and began to pump up and down; my cock sliding a little deeper with each drop.

I gazed at the most beautiful sight: her open pink pussy agape with my dick in the background, sliding deeper and deeper into her anal cavity. My left hand found her pussy lips and my thumb began to rub her clit as her body moved. My right hand followed. I turned two fingers inward and let her slide onto them as her ass fucked my cock. I felt her gathering excitement grow as she worked my cock all the way in and both my hands worked overtime to stimulate her.

"Oh, Jack! Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck it!" she urged as she rode me with all she had.

Her erratic breathing and moans told me she was close to cuming and I let myself get wrapped up in the incredible moment. As I felt her climax building. I told her I was going to cum too.

"Oh, cum in my ass Jack! Fuck me!" she screamed.

I was glad at that moment that she had an end unit as her cries of ecstasy echoed out into the woods outside her bedroom. I felt her body buck and spasm; her cries of encouragement ebbing for a few moments, as she came in a monstrous pulsing orgasm. I was on the very edge myself, and as her cunt throbbed and squeezed my cock I heard myself unleash an animal-like groan as my first spurt of cum erupted inside her tight ass; followed by another and another.

As we heaved deeply and caught our breath, I felt her start to slowly disengage my cock from her well-lubricated rear.

"Oh my God, Jack. That was amazing."

"I'll say it was, Em. What other tricks you got in that side table?" I joked.

Emma giggled as she lay her head down on my chest and cuddled her sweet warm body up against mine.

"I'm glad I took your class, Jack," she murmured.

"I am too, baby."

I brushed her long silken hair and pulled her close.

12