Emma's Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was another finger, lightly pressing against her tiny butthole, the most secret of her hidden treasures. First it traced its way around the little pucker, feeling the ridges, then moved to the center, and slipped inside her.

She erupted, every nerve in her body screaming in pleasure, liquid flowing out of her, running down the valley between her perfect ass cheeks, her clit like an electric connection to her brain. She came like she'd never even fantasied about, her muscles tightening around his fingers, her anus in spasm at an incredible rate. She pressed against his face, seeking his tongue, and pressed his face against her. Not even aware of the wail that escaped her, only of the immense life-changing pleasure that coursed through her.

Her hips bucked against him coating his face in her pleasure. He drove his tongue into her, then sucked her clitoris, amazed at how swollen it was. His index finger slid up inside, stroking the ridges of her g-spot, while the long middle finger slowly fucked her spastic anus. The whole of her crotch was wet and slippery and fragrant, the hair soaked with it. His cock pulsed and more lubrication slid out.

Emma was soaked with sweat, her hair plastered to her face. She'd never felt so wet, so dirty, so sexy, so mature. She'd never had anything approach the overwhelming orgasm that pulsed through her core. The next day, her abs would ache, her ass would be sore, her pussy would burn. But right now, she had to be fucked. She needed his penetration, Needed it! Her grip on his head pulled him to her, she dragged him to her face, his fingers slipping out of her pussy, her asshole.

She kissed him, drunk in the taste and feel of her cum coating his face. He kissed her back, their tongues rolling over each other, and her right hand reached down for his cock. The cock that would complete her tonight, that would fill her ache.

"Oh god, fuck Me." she whispered, as their body slipped and slid together, her full breasts and engorged nipples moving against his hairy chest. "Fuck me, Mr Martin."

The realization was instant, he pressed up on his arms to look down into her face. He wiped the sticky hair from her face, seeking the answer. "Emma?" He was lost in confusion, "What the fuck... Emma? Oh fuck. Fuck. Emma, what are you doing? What am I doing? Oh shit."

As he moved to lift his body off her, his hard cock resting in her pubic nest, inches from her desperate hole, she grabbed him by the sides of his face. "No, baby, I need you inside me. I need you. Please, please." Her hand returned to his penis, she smiled to feel it engorged, throbbing, wanting to be in her. "Please, I need this, I need you now." She squeezed him. "See? I need this, you need me, you want me. Please? Don't you want me?"

Tears began to run down her face, her lips quivered. She whispered again, almost silently this time, "Pleeeasse?"

She gently pulled him to her hole, felt the thick head touch her, her legs were bent, feet by her ass, knees spread apart. She slipped the head of his cock up and down its soaked target, and pulled his face to hers. "Please, I need you, you want me, be my first lover." Her face lifted from the pillow, and she kissed him gently, then again, then slipped her tongue into his mouth. His eyes still staring into hers. "Please be my first lover?" And she pulled him gently by his shaft as he relented and allowed her desire to own him. First the smooth face slid up into her lubricated lips, then, as he began to seek the shelter of her canal, they parted, grudgingly. And, though he controlled his penetration as best he could, her hands on his ass urged him to continue.

Emma felt like she'd been with him forever, he was hers, she was his. They kissed erotically as she guided him into her. She was aware of every point of contact. Their lips, their tongues, her nipples, their thighs, and his erect cock now forcing its way into her untried pussy.

Her eyes suddenly widened in pain as the thickness of his bulb forced her hole open, far beyond the limits of any toy she'd fooled around with in experimentation. She inhaled sharply, her hands now on his chest, instinctively pushing him away, trying to stop the invasion. Her ass scooted back, trying to escape the violation of her tiny hole.

"No, no, ouch ow no that hurts ohmygod that hurts!" She pleaded. Her sultry voice yielding to the plea of the little girl inside her. He held his position, still partially inside the beautiful virgin, but didn't let her pull away. He lowered again to her and lay still, his body draped along hers. "It's okay, baby," he murmured into her ear. "It's okay, just relax. You're fine, just relax and let me inside you. Take a nice deep breath, relax." And he pressed into her.

Tears streamed down her face now, she breathed quickly and attempted to control the fear that came with the pain. "I don't know, I don't think I can do it."

He kept whispering into her ear, reassuring her, as he pressed his cock against her defenses. Her vagina widened as it drove in deeper, and she squirmed beneath him. "Oh god, ow, it hurts so much, please don't." Her feet lifted off of the bed, and her knees bent towards her head, and she felt a wet plop as the head passed into her canal, and the mouth of her pussy closed around it. The relief was instant. Though the pain continued, it was more of a discomfort now, and that faded with the elation of her long-awaited introduction to womanhood.

She slumped limply back on the sheets now, feeling a huge relief, a tremendous accomplishment. She turned to his face again, and wrapped her arms around him, "thank you, oh god thank you, I didn't think I could fit you in me." Kissing him softly, sucking on his bottom lip as his cock continued to slide into her. It was as though she could feel every contour and vein in his shaft as it passed her lips. There was no feeling of bursting as he slid past her hymen, just a quick sting. As he pressed forward, the slow progression made her feel like his cock was two feet long.

Then, as she looked into his eyes, through half closed lids, the coupling of their bodies was completed. They were joined as one as the base of his cock pressed against her vulva. Their hair meshed in a soaked mess. He pressed against her, driving his pelvis against hers, stroking her clit between them. And she drove back against him, reaching for the stimulation she craved.

Again he held his place, relaxing atop her, and warned her not to move as he fought his climax. It was extremely close, he didn't know if he could avoid tipping over the edge. She made to speak, but he shushed her with his finger and closed his eyes, even her dirty little mouth, or her sultry sweaty face would be enough to trigger his eruption. Luckily, the dog walking down the hall gave him the distraction that he needed, and the urge faded. With the desensitization of a ruined orgasm, the meat of the lovemaking began. He slowly withdrew his cock, now looking into the eyes of the young temptress, and reaching the restriction of her kegel ring, feeling it squeeze the backside of his mushroom shaped head, then even more slowly drove back into the paradise of her cunt. The wet heat of her cooked his shaft in pleasure, and he held his body against her.

Then out, and back in. Feeling the lip of his head drag the slimy lube, blood and her juices, from her canal, spilling it out of her tight young hole, for it to dribble down to her anus, and onto the sheets below. Out, in, quickly now, then slowly again. Intoxicated would be the only description of the effect of the tight young pussy on him, the thickness of her breasts against him. He lowered his mouth to them, sucking her nipples, licking across them. And now, with full realization of what he was doing, and who he was doing it to, he again traveled south.

She felt him pull from her, a quick wince as the bulbous head slipped from her, then felt the emptiness of her vagina as he abandoned her. But there was no time for disappointment now, because he had again reached the heavenly mess of her pussy, and began to make love to it with his lips and his tongue. His thumb slipped inside, and his tongue began to lap at her clit. The progression towards orgasm was almost painful, and again there was a light stimulation at her back door.

She couldn't believe all of the stimulation she had endured in her first brief sexual encounter. And as his pinkie rubbed the edges of her anus, and then slipped up her ass, he latched onto her clit with his lips and snaked his tongue into her. There was no danger of overstimulation, she didn't have time to pause the crescendo of pleasure that broke over her now.

"OH MY GOOOOOD!" she screamed. The intensity of her climax made every little masturbation cum she'd ever had seem like a warm breeze. "UUUUUhhhh, UUUUUhhhh, UUUUUhhh," she grunted, as the orgasm came in waves. But it wouldn't stop, "UUUUhhhh! Oh GOOOOOOD!"

The strength of her muscular ass, her dancer's thighs, her taut abs bucked so strongly that only his fingers inside her held him to her. He felt the spasms inside her, her anus twitching against his finger, her vagina clenching his thumb. His face coated with her cum, he slid along her body to kiss her intensely as he forced himself back into her pussy. Her pussy that still clenched, now against his rock-hard shaft.

And that was it, sucking on her neck, he drove fully into her, and bottomed out against her cunt. He felt her cervix clutch at the tip of his cock, her pussy lips sucking at its base, and he erupted. His cum sprayed the walls of her womb, and the spasms shot again and again. He held her body by the shoulders against his cock, driving her onto his shaft, cumming until there was nothing left. Still he held her down against his cock.

Emma had a fleeting thought that she was accepting a load of his cum, and she'd never even considered birth control in her master plan, but that only made it more erotic that her lover had lost all control, and was cumming inside her with no regard to the consequences.

When his orgasm had run its course, he relaxed against her, nuzzled her neck, felt the beauty of her firm flesh beneath him. She turned his face to hers, and kissed him softly. Taking her time, enjoying the post-coital moment, and waiting for him to withdraw that beautiful penis from his new lover.

But the overload of sensations, her skin, her nipples, her tongue in his mouth, tripped something in him, and though he began to withdraw from her now sloppy hole, it didn't begin to soften. Instead, halfway out, he slid back into her, and held her again. Then, feeling a surge of emotion and energy, he began to slowly stroke the young woman's pussy, and began a new round of love-making.

Slow strokes, fully withdrawing, dragging even more sticky cum out to dribble down past her sweet little anus, then sliding back into her. His hand slid around on her cheeks, feeling the slick skin, feeling her lips as they clutched him on the downstroke, and disappeared inside her on the up. He tickled her lightly, making her shiver, and goosebumps formed on her smooth ass. Then a finger pushed, the ring gave way, and he was inside her front and back. God, if he only had two cocks.

Perceptively, she joined him, now dipping her fingertips in the mess of sperm and pussy, then smearing it below him, massaging it into the skin of his sac, tickling further down, very lightly exploring the rough textures, and tentatively venturing to his anus, hoping the pleasure he gave hers would be felt by him as well. And the gasp confirmed it, so the light stroke became firmer, tracing the indentation, feeling the puckered lines leading to his insides. Now she felt his ass rise, following her finger, begging for more stimulation.

She giggled a little, and he lifted off of her to gaze into her face. Not so innocent now, the face of a lover who was learning to manipulate her lover. "Do you like that?" she asked. But it wasn't a question, it was her learning to control him, to force him to admit her control. He didn't answer immediately, so she withdrew her hand. He moaned, and his ass rose towards it. She smacked him wetly, cupped his ass, just barely reaching his crack with her nails.

"Do you like me touching you there?"

He kissed her, driving back to full penetration, her knees drew up, the cool air stimulating her soaked ass. "Tell me," she insisted.

"I love it. I think I love you, Emma."

She laughed in delight. She loved the exchange of domination. Her hand to his tongue to her pussy to his cock. And now her finger penetrating him. His core literally wrapped around her little finger. Her fingers slipped up and down his crack, she exchanged her pinkie for her middle finger, reaching farther inside him. He shuddered, and slipped a second finger inside her in return.

It was soo dirty! So nasty, so wrong. Fucking a married man, a much older married man, in his wife's bed. Finger fucking his ass while he did the same. Soo fucking dirty.

The stimulation inside him, her nails gliding below his sac, her pussy clutching him inside her, he exploded. He cried out as he came, "Oh my god, Emma. Oh my god, I love you." And she knew that he meant it. And she loved him even more. For finally succumbing to her charm, for showing her the power of sex, hers and his. For treating her as his concubine, as a woman, as an outlet for his pleasure. For allowing her to use him, then control him, then melt into him.

She knew that this wasn't just a first lesson, a quick fling. She would explore and learn and play and share all of the pleasures of the flesh with this man. He would teach her, fuck her, lick her, punish her; all for the sake of her pleasure. Her mind swam with the possibilities. All of the fantasies were now possible. She visualized fucking him on the beach, in full view of passers-by. Sucking his cum from him as they drove on crowded streets. Finding him at parties, at receptions, fucking him within earshot of his wife, her boyfriend. Stroking him at dinners, below the view of others.

All of this flashed instantly in her mind, but she came back to the present, lying in a puddle, feeling his body sliding upon hers, his cock finally softening within her. His wife's lingerie soaked with sweat and cum, sticking to her skin. Her labia so swollen that she could feel her pulse throb around his cock. Her hair matted and sweat-soaked. She felt like a slut, finally a woman, fulfilled and content.

They would have a huge mess to clean up from that night; blood, sweat and cum puddled on the sheets, but neither minded sleeping with it covering them. Smelling it, feeling it. Waking hard and wet, and fucking themselves sore. Enjoying the remains of a night neither would forget a single detail of.

12