All Comments on 'Emma's Endurance Ch. 14'

by ladyredmuff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Gsub77Gsub77over 12 years ago
different

this one took a bit of a leap from chapter 13. Loved the "control" from James but Emma was really no where in this chapter. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful series! A masterpiece.

"Within a few minutes he was thrusting hard, gripping Emma's sore buttocks and eyes closed, he was imagining Emma in all sorts of situations, double penetrations, oral deep throating and lost in his fantasy, found himself losing control and came hard . . ."

Ain't that the truth! Truly an accurate foray into the mind of a thoroughly dominant man.

I'd love to see Emma cropped and dominated in a tack room (surely James has a fancy tack room adjoining his stable, with crops, saddles, trophies, and some well built parlor furniture. . .Mmmmm).

Perhaps after a more informal session of throat-fucking with her arms bound behind a rough-hewn post in the hay mow?

Of course, it's your story! Loving it.

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
what happened

you kinda went off the path here, also for someone who cares for her he kinda just leaves her hanging all of a sudden he is going to share her and I didn't notice where she got any enjoyment in either sexual encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No love--just selfish cruelty

No thought for the woman's pleasure or comfort. Is this really what dominant men want? If so, I feel very sorry for the women they've bullied and brainwashed into thinking that this is a woman's proper place--under his whip to be abused and passed around at will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous