All Comments on 'Emma's Endurance Ch. 18'

by ladyredmuff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Another fine chapter ...

... of a wonderful story - well worth waiting for! Thank you for this considerable piece of erotica, ladyredmuff; it is entirely 'my cup of tea'. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Depressing

Your male lead is an abusive, pathetic, juvenile pig. His idea of love, respect and protection is laughable - permanent non-consensual body modification is revolting.

His schizophrenic attitude towards his victim (because she is in no way his partner) is dizzying – one minute he loves and wants to save her from the evil sex cult, the next he is permanently scarring her and violating both her trust and her body. He should let her go before he causes more irreparable damage. Trying to justify him by making her complaisant in her own downfall is insulting.

I am truly disappointed that 'Emma' has become nothing more than a brainless sex toy, a passive, pretty victim who doesn't even pretend to try and save herself any more. I won't be reading any more of this depressing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Have to agree with everything anon wrote

This "man" (or should I say spoiled, selfish scumbag) has put his wife through hell for him, but he is not worth one bit of her pain and suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best bdsm story ever

Best bdsm story ever

shyintxshyintxabout 12 years ago
I am with the others

I liked it better when he was in love with Emma and they wanted out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree with shyintx and liked the love with this story. I did not care for this chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disappointing

What happened to the love James had for Emma?

WantonwidowWantonwidowover 1 year ago

So he creates this craving in her and then he gets bored with her????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous