Emma's Growing Pains

Story Info
Her day as a brides maid ends in a hot night.
1.8k words
4.05
184.4k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was quite a shy girl, at 18 she had never had a boy friend, though she certainly attracted many guys. Her sisters, one 16 and one 20 often teased her about it but she was comfortable being single. She was slim, pretty, about 5 foot 6 inches, with shoulder length blonde hair, loved her bottom the most, but wished for bigger than 34B chest. Her birthday had only been a couple of days ago, but with her cousins wedding tomorrow, she hadn't had a chance to go out and do something she had wanted to do for over 2 years now, get drunk.

The day of the wedding, everyone drove from London down to the hotel in Brighton, where the civil ceremony was to take place, Emma felt very proud to have been selected as a bridesmaid, more so cause her two sister weren't. The wedding was a great success, everyone was happy, plenty of dancing, and Emma got to have more than enough to drink. 11pm and she decided enough was enough, she bid her parents good night and wobbled her way upstairs and into her own private room. She walked over to the bed, stretched, turned around and jumped at her own reflection in the mirror. She smiled at her foolishness and then admired herself, the dress had slipped a bit lower than it should be and showed a lot of cleavage and a little of her bra.

"I look very sexy tonight!" she said, cupping her breasts and giving them a slight squeeze. She turned back to the bed, and changed into the sexy night ware she had got from her Mum. It was black, back less and low cut, the helm of the dress was just above the knee with a slit up the side, quite racy really but her Mum had always been opened minded about the human body. So much so, had even walked around naked a few times. "Only you and the girls here," she would say to Emma's Dad, who much more reserved.


She crawled into bed and just as she lay back heard a knock at the door, she ignored it, but then there was another knock, louder this time. Emma groaned, threw back the covers and dragged her feet over too the door. She had expected to see one of her sisters, but instead there stood a smartly dressed man that she faintly remembered from the wedding.

"Umm, can I help you?" She asked, she had a quick look at him, maybe 5'10, dark hair, medium build, but looked to be about 30.

"My name is David, pleased to meet you. We spoke at the wedding tonight…may I come in?" David asked.

"I’m not really dressed," she replied, then realised she was standing in full view of him, "As you can see!" she added.

"Well I've seen you now, and besides you don't have anything I haven't seen a hundred times young lady, so can I come in?" David asked again.

"Make it quick,” she said, opening the door wide enough for him to enter, she closed the door and locked it after he came in and turned around to see him sitting on the bed. Shrugging, she walked and climbed back into bed, "So what’s up?" she asked him.

"I really enjoyed our chat tonight; you looked so elegant this afternoon.” Silence. “Wow, very sexy, are you expecting company?" David said looking down at her bare body.

"No," she sighed, "I'm going to close my eyes okay? I am still listening, though."

"Where is your boy friend tonight?" David asked.

"Don't have one," She mumbled, he said a few other things but Emma wasn't really listening, it went quiet for a while, then she heard a rustling of clothing, and feeling the bed sag a little, she ignored it thinking he must have got bored and left, and then she felt a hand on stomach, and just froze.

"Emma... Emma?" She heard David whisper. Emma didn't know why, but she decided to not respond, suddenly this seemed quite exciting, she was in bed with a handsome man, in her most sexy night-dress, her parent’s room was right next door and knew this guy was the groom’s cousin so felt safe enough. The fingers softly ran over her flat stomach, round and round, hardly touching. As she started breathing deeper, she could hear his breathing getting heavier too.

"Emma, you awake?" David asked again, quietly.

She sighed in reply and moved her arms to her sides. He continued to run his hands over her belly, with more confidence now. Then painfully slowly, his hand moved up and cupped Emma's right breast, he didn't move his fingers in anyway, just held his hand there. Emma had been touched there a couple of times, but never more than a hopeful grab, before she battered the hand away, but pretending to be asleep, she couldn't do that, and she felt a moment of fear at being trapped by her own silence.

His fingers started to massage and squeeze her, it felt wonderful, he moved his hand away and she felt disappointed till he slipped it inside her night ware and cupped her bare breast. Wow, she thought, the tiredness and dizzy ness from the drink washing away under the new sensations she was feeling. His hand squeezed and pulled gently, her nipple got hard and she had to bite her lip when he squeezed it softly between 2 fingers.

She started worrying about how and when she should stop this, she could pretend to wake up at any moment, most likely he would feel foolish at being caught red handed and leave. Afterwards using that very red hand, for a nifty hand job after his free feel up. She felt a tug on her shoulder strap, then again as he pulled down the side of her night dress. Her nipple grew harder still as the cool air washed over it, a moment later, the other side was tugged down till the night dress was bunched up around her waist.

For a while nothing happened, he admired her young firm body in the dim light that made it threw the open curtains, wondering just how far he could go before being caught. Then placed his hands on her breasts, a moment later, she felt what could only be his tongue licking across a sensitive nipple. Her breathing became heavier, as his mouth sucked in her nipple, felt his tongue swirling around it, causing Emma to again bite her lip and quietly sigh in pleasure.

He now had both hands working her breasts with his mouth moving between each hard nipple, and then she felt his hand slide slowly over her belly, down and down. Emma knew she should stop it now but couldn’t, her legs were open as she was feeling hot, his hand never slowed as it slid over her clit and cupped through the black satin panties.

"Hhmm Emma, you feel hot here baby." David said, as he started rubbing his fingers over the panties, then tugging them to one and slid his fingers over her naked pussy.

"Oohhh, shaved." David said, his breathing rapid now, his fingers traced all over, sliding into her slit "Nice and wet" he added. She felt like hiding, yet so turned on. Now, she thought, wake up now, but still didn't move.

"Emma...Emma?" David said again, why Emma didn't pretend to wake up then she didn't know, a moment later, he slipped a fat finger deeply inside. Her whole body jerked, and he went very still, she managed to make herself relax after a few seconds, after getting used to the feeling of a finger inside her. Being so turned on, Emma wanted him to carry on, and opened her legs slightly more, a few seconds later, he started slowly moving his finger in and out, the minutes passed and his fingering got harder and faster, so did Emma's breathing till she was making little whimpering noises.

He moved the sheets further off her body and positioned himself so he could see his finger sliding in and out, she felt him insert another finger and groaned softly. He finger fucked her a few minutes longer, every so often swirling his fingers around, enjoying the sound of her wetness (and causing Emma to cringe) before removing them. What now she wondered, she wanted to open her eyes and see what he was doing but couldn't.

She felt the bed shake and then felt his legs between hers, he then laid himself on top of her. ‘Oh my, his going to fuck me,’ She thought in panic, I must open my eyes now, I must... His cock impaled itself halfway inside her tight pussy, causing her whole body to go rigid and grip the sheets tightly.

"Fuck you’re tight" David said, in between gasps. He withdrew a couple of inches then pushed again spearing her with about 5 inches of hard cock. He groaned again, then balancing himself on his elbows, and gripping her shoulders, started to slide in and out slowly.

"I'm being fucked!" Emma thought, "I'm being fucked, I'm not a virgin anymore" His cock moved in easy now, slick with her wetness, he groaned with every thrust and Emma to moaned softly, she opened her eyes slowly and they stared at each other. He just froze then, his cock throbbing.

"Uuhh hello" David said still breathing hard

"Having a good time?" She panted, also breathing heavy.

"Yeah…you?" David asked, his voice hopeful/

She paused for a moment, teasing him, then said, “Yeah," She instinctively lifted her legs, bending at the knees, "Carry on," She instructed. His next thrust allowed him to sink his cock in her to the balls, just over 6 inches. It felt very big and both moaned in sync.

He fucked her at a solid pace, every so often stopping with a look of pain and pleasure on his face, "What’s wrong" she finally asked him "Feels too good, don't want to come yet," David said panting. He resumed his slow fucking, "How old are you?" he asked between strokes,

"18." Emma replied honestly.

"Fuck, no wonder your so fucking tight," David said through clenched teeth. His pace quickened, the bed creaked in protest with every thrust, she was moaning loudly now, lost in the moment, his fingers gripped her shoulders more tightly and pulled her towards him, trying to get deeper inside, his thrusting now was frantic, the headboard began to knock against the wall, the wall next to where Emma's parents slept, but she no longer cared.

"Fuck me!" Emma demanded.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck!" David shouted, "I'm going to cum", he lifted his waist off her, still clinging to her shoulders, his cock slipped out. "Oohhhhhhh" he groaned and she felt warm cum splatter all over her chest, "oohhhhhh gggoooddd…" he groan again, more cum splattered this time on her belly. "Hhhmmmmm," Two more spurt of cum landed before he rolled off, breathing like he had run a marathon.

They lay there for quite a while, before he finally kissed her and said he should be leaving. Emma just couldn't believe what had happened, although she had enjoyed her first sexual experience. She felt it was time to get a boy friend.