Emma's Pool Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

I moved my mouth to Amy's smooth labia, licking them and sucking them between my lips, tasting her. I felt her hands in my hair, her fingers running through it. I licked firmly up the length of her slit, dipping my tongue between her cunt lips, feeling her juices run onto my tongue.

"Oooohhh..." she sighed loudly as I swallowed her nectar.

Meanwhile, Michelle had begun a slow head bob on my cock, taking half my length into her talented mouth while twisting her hand around my shaft, stroking me in time with her sucking mouth. She was better at giving head than her daughter, and the pleasure was almost too much to bear. I distracted myself by eating Amy's pussy enthusiastically, dipping my tongue inside her tight hole and sucking on her clit.

As I brought my finger up and slipped it into her fuck hole, Amy began moaning softly.

"Aaaah yes... oh that's good," she said, her fingers now gripping my hair and pulling my face against her pussy.

Michelle slid my cock from her wet mouth, slurping the spit from my dick head. I felt her run the tip of her finger over the tip. She then squeezed it firmly and ran it over her breasts, her hard nipples nudging my frenulum. She gave it a few strong pumps, then sucked it again, faster and harder. It was my turn to moan.

"AAaaahh, oh my god," I groaned.

"What?" asked Amy, looking down at me, wondering why I stopped licking her pussy.

"Nothing baby, your mum is just giving me an incredible blowjob," I admitted.

Amy turned her head to look behind her, watching her mum fellate me, slurping and softly gagging on my dick.

"I can't believe my mum is sucking your cock," she said, but her tone was one of admiration.

She was right to admire her. The sensations she was giving me through her oral stimulation were incredible. She knew just how to suck me--adapting her speed, her suction, her stroking, carrying me up and down the waves of pleasure she was creating.

Encouraged by her mother's talented mouth, Amy shoved my face against her cunt and ground it against my tongue. I obliged her by fingering her pussy and flicking my tongue over her clit. Her legs trembled and she cried out.

"Oh god... yeah... yeah.... aaaaahhhnn!"

Michelle popped my dick from her mouth.

"Sounds like you're enjoying yourself, hun," she said.

"Oh yeah, he's really good, mummy," Amy replied breathlessly.

"Is that so? I'll have to judge for myself. But first, I want you to come down here, darling."

Amy reluctantly backed her mound away from me, wet and glistening from my oral. She got off the couch and stood next to her mum.

"Ok honey, turn around and sit on his cock. I've got it very wet for you. It should slide in nicely."

Amy nodded and stepped between my legs, facing away from me. Michelle moved to the side and touched her daughter's lower back.

"That's good, now put your hands on his thighs and bend your knees. That's it, lower yourself down. I've got his penis lined up for you."

I felt the tip of my cock bump against Amy's soft pussy lips as Michelle held it firmly.

"Sit on it, Amy. Let him inside you. Good girl," continued Michelle.

Amy tilted her ass up and lowered herself onto my cock. Her cunt resisted me momentarily, but thanks to Michelle's saliva and Amy's dripping mound, my head popped in and Amy took a few inches inside her.

"Aaah!" she cried softly, her fingernails digging into my thigh.

"It's ok hun, adjust to him. Oh wow, he's really stretching you," observed her mum.

"It's such a big dick, mummy. Mmmm, ok, It's feeling better," said Amy.

Her pussy was very tight, but she lowered herself again and I penetrated further into her hot depths.

"Oh yeah Amy, you're so tight. I love how tight you are," I moaned.

"You're the only one I've had inside me, baby. My pussy is all for you," she replied, looking over her shoulder at me.

My hands roamed over her perfect ass as I watched her take me inside, Michelle still gripping my shaft firmly. Her tightness felt incredible on me, and the pleasure made my cheeks feel hot, and my skin tingle.

"I think that big cock is far enough inside you, darling. Now be a good girl and fuck him. Ride his dick. Make him feel good," Michelle spoke authoritatively.

Amy immediately responded, tensing her legs and sliding up and down my shaft. Her distended pussy lips looked incredible stretched around my thick shaft, and her juices were nearly dripping down my column. Her ass was a thing of true beauty, so perfectly curved, toned, soft. I kneaded her buttocks as she rode me.

"Doesn't her ass look pretty sitting on your penis?" Michelle said to me, releasing my shaft and stroking my abs.

"It's so sexy Mrs. Ryan. I've never seen a more perfect ass."

"Never?" she said, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Except for yours, of course," I quickly corrected myself.

"That's better."

Michelle lowered her head and kissed my stomach, moving upwards over my chest, licking my nipples and chest, kissing my neck with her hot breath. Amy worked her hips and lower back, sinking my cock into her tight, velvety depths as she softly moaned. I put my hand on the back of Mrs. Ryan's head and pulled her to my mouth, kissing her hard. Her hands stroked my chest. She pulled back and watched my face intently.

"Tell me how much you're enjoying my daughter's young pussy. Is she pleasing you?" Michelle said in a low, husky purr.

"Fuck yes, Mrs. Ryan. Her cunt feels so good on my cock," I groaned.

"You're a pervy fucker, aren't you? Amy is only 18 you dirty bastard. Did you like fucking her cute friends, too?"

I paused, not sure how to respond. Amy spoke.

"It's ok, baby, she knows you had sex with the girls," she said as she rode me. "I told her about our orgy."

"I loved it, Mrs. Ryan. They're all so hot... and my god, are they ever horny!" I exclaimed.

Michelle playfully slapped my cheek, then kissed me again.

"Yes, darling, they're young... but inexperienced," she said, then leaned back and took the hem of her top, pulling it up over her head.

She proudly displayed her pretty breasts, the dark pink nipples tight and hard, the flesh lightly freckled and still perky despite her age.

"How would you like to have a real woman?" she asked me.

Amy turned her head back to look at her mother. I paused again, not wanting to offend Amy, whose pussy was still sliding up and down my slick pole.

"Are you going to fuck him too, mummy?" asked Amy.

Michelle looked at Amy and caressed her cheek softly.

"Yes, darling. I'm going to show you how to give him the fuck of his life. I'm going to teach you."

"Mmmm, ok mummy," agreed Amy, seeming to enjoy the idea.

Amy continued to fuck me, taking me deep now, squeezing my shaft with her tight cunt. Michelle leaned in and I brought my head to her bosom, kissing and sucking her tits and playing with her nipples. She moaned softly as I indulged in her breasts while her daughter sat on my dick. I reached down her body and felt the crotch of her panties, which were soaked in her juices. I pushed my fingers against her lips and she moaned, her hips pushing back against my hand. I quickly slipped my hand into the front of her panties, through her short pubic hair, and down to her smooth pussy lips, sliding my fingers up and down her moist slit. She moaned again and mushed my face against her breasts as I inserted two fingers inside her cunt.

"Oooooh yes, finger my pussy, baby. Feel how wet I am for you," she sighed.

After a few minutes, she moved back and stood, pulling her panties down and rubbing her lips while squeezing one of her breasts.

"Alright honey, stand up now, let's lie him on the rug," she said.

Amy slowly eased my cock from her soaking hole and turned around, offering me her hands. I stood and moved the coffee table out of the way, lying down on the thick rug.

"Suck his penis again, sweetie. Taste yourself on his cock."

Amy was so visibly horny, that she immediately dropped to her knees and bent down, picking up my cock and sliding it into her mouth, taking me so deep she nearly gagged. Soon she was slurping away at my cock, imitating her mother's technique.

"Good girl. You're learning fast, I can see," complimented Michelle as she straddled my face.

"Now, let's see what you can do down there, hun," she said looking down at me before moving her pussy into position above my mouth.

I indulged myself on Mrs. Ryan's sweet cunt, sucking her labia and tonguing her clit as my hands squeezed her thighs.

"Oooooh fuck!" she exclaimed, her legs tensing as I ate her out.

"He's good, isn't' he mummy?" said Amy.

"He's very good, sweetheart. Mmmmm, I haven't had my pussy eaten like this in some time," she said, 'some time' meaning a few weeks before when I enjoyed giving her and her other friends oral sex. Of course, she couldn't reveal this to her daughter.

We indulged in our oral feast for a few minutes, all three of us moaning and writhing in pleasure. Michelle leaned forward to help her daughter with her dick sucking technique, pointing out different ways of using her mouth, or showing her how to stroke my shaft. Amy paid close attention, and responded to her mother's instruction, saying, "Like this?", or "Am I doing it right?"

"Ooohhh... honey, I think it's time for mummy to have this beautiful cock inside her," said Michelle with urgency.

Her pussy juice coated my lips and cheeks, and she stood up and turned around to face me, lying on top of me and kissing me passionately before squatting above my throbbing cock, still wet with Amy's saliva.

"Now be a good girl and hold that dick steady while mummy puts it inside her."

The three of us watched intently as Michelle's pussy was lowered until it rested on my swollen head. She closed her eyes and moaned as I slipped between her labia, and she wasted no time in beginning to fuck me, only taking a few inches inside, but using her lean legs to support her weight.

"Ok, you can let go of his shaft now, darling, I've got him gripped tightly inside me. Watch how I ride his cock. You don't need to take him all the way in to make him feel good. Watch how mummy rotates her hips. See? Look how much he loves it."

Amy was now sitting beside me, watching her mother expertly ride my dick, paying close attention. I imagined that if she had a notepad she would be busily scribbling tips. I was in heaven, feeling Michelle's pussy contract on my girth, massaging my head, her wetness dripping down my shaft.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're, like, fucking my mum!" exclaimed Amy, looking at me with an expression of mixed emotions: wonder, incredulity, bemusement, lust.

"I know, baby, and her pussy feels so good on my cock. Aaaahhh... she really knows what she's doing. You could learn a lot from her," I said.

Amy slapped my arm in mock anger. "Oh thanks!" she giggled.

"Uuuuhhnn... he's right, honey. Watch your mother fuck your boyfriend and you might learn a thing or two," Michelle said as she rotated her hips and massaged her breast with one hand.

Amy blushed. "He's... he's not really my, um, boyfriend..." she said bashfully.

"That's right, isn't it? That boy Mark is your boyfriend, isn't he?" replied her mother.

Amy blushed even more. "Um, well, yeah... oh my god, mum... I'm a terrible girlfriend," she said sadly.

"Shhh, darling. It's ok. Mark doesn't need to know, and nor does your father, isn't that right?" she replied soothingly, momentarily pausing on my dick and looking at her daughter earnestly.

"Yes mummy," nodded Amy, sounding relieved.

"Wonderful, now, why don't we just enjoy ourselves, and I can show you how to sexually please him, and ways he can please you," she said, resuming her ride on my column. "Ooooh... fuck ME, that's a big dick!" Michelle said as she squatted further on my length, taking me deep as I stretched her cunt.

I stroked Michelle's soft legs and stomach, moving up to her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"I want to suck your tits again, Mrs. Ryan," I moaned.

She obliged, lowering herself to her knees and leaning over me, offering her hard nipples to my mouth as I suckled her breasts, nibbling gently on her hard nubs.

"Don't forget the importance of kissing, Amy. You can still continue to fuck him while you kiss. It heightens the eroticism," commented Michelle as she touched my cheeks and lips with her fingers.

She bent over me again, pushing her hair over one shoulder so Amy could watch. Our lips met softly at first, then progressed to a torrent of passionate kissing, our lips and tongues all over one another. Meanwhile, she continued to move her body up and down, sliding my dick in and out of her warm cunt.

"I know men also like to watch their cock penetrate into a nice, tight, wet pussy. You can lean back like this," she continued, leaning back and putting her feet on the floor, her legs spread wide.

She also placed her hands on the floor behind her and arched her back, pointing her titties to the ceiling. Her body worked again, and we watched as my engorged column slid in and out of Michelle's pink pussy.

"Mmmmmm yeah... do you like watching your big dick fuck my pussy, baby?" asked Michelle, rocking on me.

"Fuck yeah, Mrs. Ryan. You look so hot taking my cock inside you."

She looked at her daughter. "See how my clit is exposed, honey? You can ask him to rub it while he fucks you," she said instructively.

I used my thumb to massage Mrs. Ryan's hard clit. Her body twitched and she cried out softly, but continued to fuck me, speeding her rhythm. Her controlled vaginal contractions worked my length, and I lost myself in a sea of pleasure. Michelle was losing herself too, as she took me deep, now bouncing on my dick.

With my free hand, I reached between Amy's legs as she knelt beside me, her hands touching my chest and stomach. I stroked her pussy lips as she watched me fuck her mum.

"Oh yes baby... yes, fuck me... just like that... rub my clit... aaaahhh... aaaaahhhnn... I'm going to cum!" Michelle moaned loudly, not seeming to care if her husband heard her.

She pushed her hips up, squeezing the tip of my cock inside her as her body shook, wracked by a powerful orgasm. I moved my hips up and continued to stroke my cock inside her as she came, biting my lip so I would not lose control myself. I moved my hands underneath her to squeeze her ass as she moaned and quivered atop my veined shaft.

Her orgasm abated and she leaned over me again, kissing me.

"Mmmmmm thank you, darling. That was wonderful," she said.

I gave her ass one last squeeze before she sat up, easing my dick from her stretched pussy. She crawled down my body and began cleaning her cum from my penis, as she had done earlier in the day when she had cleaned my cum. She watched me as she did this, only heightening my arousal. She smiled, knowing the power she had over me at that moment.

"Do you want to fuck my daughter again?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Ryan. So badly."

"You want to put this fat cock inside her cute little, inexperienced pussy?" she teased.

"God yes, Mrs. Ryan. I want to fuck your daughter until she cums on my cock."

"Good. Stand up then. Honey, go over to the couch," instructed Michelle.

Amy stood up and walked to the couch as me and her mum approached.

"Sit down on the couch, darling."

Amy sat and leaned back, spreading her legs open and letting me gaze at her bare cunt, her pink lips parted slightly to show me her wet inner folds. I took her feet in my hands and brought one up to my face, where I kissed her ankle and began sucking on her toes. Her other foot descended my body to my balls, where she lifted and prodded them gently.

"Mmmmm, that feels really good. It's making my whole body tingle," said Amy, her hands cupping her breasts.

I moved her other foot down and she put her soles against my shaft. I held them in place as I pumped my cock between her soft feet.

"Remember when I fucked your feet by the pool? You got so shy and embarrassed then," I said to Amy.

"Yeah... I guess I was nervous. And I don't have as much experience as the other girls," she replied bashfully.

"I don't care about that, Amy. I want you to feel free to explore your sexuality with me."

Amy beamed at me and stroked her clit as I fucked her feet. Mrs. Ryan draped her arms across my shoulders and watched casually, putting her head near mine. Soon, she grew impatient.

"That's enough foreplay, you two. Amy, sit up here on the arm of the couch. You'll be at a better height that way."

Amy released my dick and perched atop the wide arm of the couch, putting her arms behind her and pushing her titties out as she athletically spread her legs wide.

"Oh fuck, Amy. You look so sexy."

She giggled and bit her lip. "Come and get me, baby."

I stood between her legs and Michelle caressed my cock, stroking it as I prepared to enter her daughter's pink cunt.

"Do you want to put your fat dick inside my daughter?" she asked me, her mouth by my ear, one hand on my ass, the other on my cock.

"Yes, Mrs. Ryan."

"Ask me. As me for permission to fuck my sweet daughter."

"Please Mrs. Ryan, may I please have sex with your daughter?"

"Are you going to make her cum?"

"Yes, I promise to make her cum Mrs. Ryan."

"Mmmm good. I want you to satisfy her. I demand only the best for my Amy," she said, sounding assured.

Michelle kissed me, then bent down and put my penis into her mouth, sucking it and drooling on it, making it slick with her spit. She stroked it a few times, then began rubbing the head against Amy's sex, smearing her spit all over Amy's labia. Amy watched intently, her legs splayed, her chest rising and falling rapidly in anticipation.

"Ooooh baby, please put it in me. I need your cock," moaned Amy, becoming impatient.

Holding my cock firmly at the base, Mrs. Ryan positioned my head at Amy's slit, then put her other hand on my ass, pushing me forward, urging me to penetrate her daughter. Her pussy resisted me for a moment, but I put my hands on Amy's hips and pushed, my cock popping between her bare lips, the head vanishing into her tight folds.

"Oh!" she squeaked, her legs jerking.

I felt her cunt squeeze my dick head and groaned, a warm tingling sensation spreading through my body. I looked at her flushed chest and cheeks, her pretty eyes wide with excitement. I stroked her hips and inner thighs, gently easing my cock deeper inside her. Michelle released my member as she watched me side inside.

"No need to go so slowly, hun. You've already stretched her, and she is soaking wet. I want you to fuck her. Fuck my daughter. Give her that lovely cock," said Michelle sternly, spanking my ass.

Surprised by the smack on my ass, I jerked forward, entering Amy deep and abruptly.

"Ow fuck!" she cried.

"Sorry baby," I said.

"Don't apologise. Fuck her!" barked Michelle.

"It's ok honey, give it to me. Pound my pussy," moaned Amy.

I pulled back and felt Michelle's hand push my ass again as I guided my dick back into Amy's soft hole. I began trusting deep and hard, watching my length vanish between her glistening pussy lips. Michelle stroked my back, shoulders, and ass, urging me on. She leaned against me and kissed my neck and shoulder as I made love to her daughter.

"Mmmm, tell me how it feels to fuck my teenage daughter," she whispered into my ear as she squeezed my ass.

"God, it feels so fucking good, Mrs. Ryan. Her pussy is so tight and wet. And she has such a beautiful body. Toned legs, a sweet ass, and perky little tits. Oooooh, yes... she's squeezing my cock so good, Mrs. Ryan."

"And what do you say to her very welcoming and permissive mother?"

"Thank you Mrs. Ryan. Thank you so much for letting me make love to you and your daughter. This is one of the hottest things I have ever done."

"You're very welcome, my dear. Now kiss me," she insisted, gripping my hair and forcing her mouth against mine.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers