Emma's Pool Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our tongues tasted each others' mouths as I continued to thrust into Amy. Her efforts to keep the noise down were admirable, but before long her moans became louder.

"Oh yeah baby, that feels so good. Aaaaahh... your dick is going so deep in me! Oooooh fuck..."

"Work with him, honey. Use your hips and arms. Rock back and forth... yes, good. Now try to control your vaginal muscles."

"Aaaahhhh, I... I can't... oh god, mum... he's fucking me so good... Ahhh! Ahhh! Oooh! I love it! Ooooou, fuck me!"

"He's going to make you cum, isn't he sweetie? Just enjoy it, hun. Let the feeling wash over you," said Michelle soothingly.

"Yes mummy... ooooh god yeah! Aaaaahhhnn!" Amy cried, tossing her head back.

My hips thrust rapidly and I held her hips as I fucked her, watching her titties jiggle on her chest, and her lips open into an 'o' shape.

"Oh it's so wonderful... look at her... she's going to cum hard, darling. That's it, keep fucking her... mmmm, good boy."

Michelle was clawing at my back and ass as she watched me push her daughter into orgasmic bliss.

"Oooooooh I'm cummiiiiiing!" she cried out, squeezing her eyes shut and curling her toes.

I felt her pussy convulse on my cock as I stroked it into her. I had worked her juices into a creamy goo on my shaft, and the pressure of her orgasming cunt sent a feeling of pinpricks through my balls and up my spine. I groaned loudly.

"Oooh, no no, careful darling. Don't cum inside her. Slow down... that's it," Mrs. Ryan whispered in my ear, guiding my hips and slowing my thrusts.

I pushed once more into Amy's sweet pussy and held it there, deep inside her as she writhed and arched her back, moaning like an animal. I caught my breath, and explored Amy's body with my hands as her orgasm washed over her. I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, causing her to yelp and twitch. I ran my fingers down her thin torso and over her flat stomach. I stroked the insides of her thighs and squeezed her calves.

Amy's body slowly relaxed, and she reached out her hand to me, stroking my chest and stomach. She looked at me with a dazed but grateful expression, a vague smile touching her lips. I pulled her to me and she linked her arms behind my neck, wrapping her legs around my waist. I was surprised at her strength after such a powerful orgasm.

"Oh my god, baby, that was incredible. I came so hard. No one's ever made me feel like this. Mmmm, I love the way you fuck me," she murmured into my neck as she hugged me.

"Oh Amy... I loved it too. You are so sexy... you almost made me cum too," I admitted.

I lifted her up and set her down on the couch, kissing her, then standing up, withdrawing my dick from her tight depths. Her creamy cum stuck to my shaft and she spread her pussy lips with her fingers, touching the frothy liquid dripping from her. She collected some on her fingers and brought them to her mouth, watching me as she sucked her cum.

"Oh sweetie, he made you cream," said Michelle, cradling my heavy member in her palm. "Be a good girl and clean him up. Get on your knees and suck your cum off his cock."

"Wow mum, it's so weird hearing you talk like that," giggled Amy as she obediently got to her knees at my feet and looked up at us.

"Just because I'm your mother doesn't mean I'm not a sexual being, you know. I enjoy a good stiff cock just as much as you and your friends, honey," she replied, stroking her daughter's hair.

Amy gingerly manipulated my dick with her fingers as she began to inspect it and lick the milky cum from my shaft and balls.

"That's it, darling, take your time. Get every bit of your cum," said her mom, stepping to the side and stroking her hand over her tits as she rubbed her clit.

Amy licked and slurped at my cock, looking up at me as I moaned. Her soft, red lips covered every inch of my penis, sometimes pursed in a kiss, sometimes opening to wrap around the tip, sometimes slightly parted as she rubbed my length against her face.

"Mmmmm, his cock is so hot, mum. It's almost burning my lips. And I can feel it throb when I squeeze it," she said, watching it bulge as she gripped the base.

"Yes honey, he was stroking it in you very fast. We've got him so worked up, I bet he's aching to explode."

"Oh god yes, Mrs. Ryan. I am so horny right now, I don't know how much more I can take."

The women shared a laugh, enjoying the tease they were giving me. Amy tickled my balls with her tongue and pumped my shaft with a few firm strokes. I looked over at Michelle, who had put her leg up on the couch and was now dipping her fingers inside her wet pussy.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on the tip of my cock.

"Ow!" I cried.

Amy had nipped my tip with her teeth, and was looking up at me, grinning saucily.

"I can see the way you're looking at my mum. You want to fuck her again, don't you?" she asked, kissing my tip soothingly.

"Yes I do, Amy," I replied, stroking her hair and touching her cheek.

"How do you want to fuck my mum?" she said, then slid her lips over my cock head, taking it into her mouth.

"I want to fuck her from behind. I want her to bend over for me so I can hold that sweet ass while I fuck her pussy hard," I growled.

I looked over to Michelle and saw her eyes light up with passion at hearing my words. Her fingers plunged into her pussy and she took a deep breath, her tits lifting as she sighed.

"Ooooooh, yeah honey, I'm so ready for you," she moaned as she took her fingers out and sucked them.

She turned around and bent at the waist, sticking her ass in the air as she put her hand on the arm rest of the couch. I saw her other hand busily rub her pussy between her legs. My eyes followed the curves of her legs up to her magnificent, round, pale buttocks. I saw her finger slide along her bare, glistening labia, and the shadow of her puckered asshole. She looked at me over her shoulder as her daughter sucked my knob. For what seemed like the hundredth time, I thanked my incredibly good fortune to be able to have sex with these two wonderful women.

"Let him gag you, honey. Take that cock deep in your throat. I bet he loves it when girls gag on that big dick," commanded Michelle.

"Yes mummy," said Amy.

She held me firmly at the base and opened her mouth wide, easing my cock deeper into her mouth. I felt my head push against the back of her throat and her eyes watered. She put her other hand on my thigh and began bobbing her head aggressively.

"Gugg gaahh gaah gugg gugg," her throat gargled as she gagged on my dick.

The sound and sensation of my cock head hitting the back of her throat drove me crazy.

"Aaaa fuck Amy, oh my god... yes, gag on my big cock you little slut," I groaned.

This only seemed to encourage her, and I would likely have spunked into her mouth had her mother not intervened.

"That's enough, Amy. Give him to me now. I want that cock to fill my pussy," she said insistently.

Amy slurped my penis one last time and stroked it, spreading her saliva all over it. She stood and kissed me hard on the mouth as she jerked me, leading me to her mother's waiting ass. I put my hands on Michelle's buttocks and squeezed them, spreading her cheeks. Amy held me firmly and guided me to her mother's cunt. I felt Michelle's fingertips guide my head to her labia, spreading them as the tip nudged her mound.

I pushed forward, and my cock slipped down, slipping over her lips, gliding against them underneath her. I pulled back and stroked against her pussy again. Her fingers caressed my length, pushing it up against her cunt.

"Oooooooooh... stop teasing me you big-cocked fucker. Put it inside me. Fuck me now!" she barked.

Amy giggled, and aimed my dick at her mother's pussy again. Michelle's fingers held me firm this time, and she backed herself onto me before I could even thrust forward. My cock penetrated her soaking cunt and she impaled herself on my length, emitting a low, sensual moan. Amy removed her hand as the last couple inches of my column vanished into Michelle's pussy. She pushed back until her fingertips nudged my balls. I felt my tip hit her cervix.

"Oh fuck!" she yelped, her body tensing, and her pussy squeezing me inside her. I felt her nails dig into my scrotum. "My god that's deep. Mmmmmm yeah..."

I squeezed her ass and pulled back, withdrawing, watching my shaft re-appear, soaked in her cunt juice. I squeezed her ass firmly.

"Oooooh yes Mrs. Ryan, that's such a beautiful sight," I groaned, looking at her pussy stretched around my girth.

"Mmmmm, you love my ass, don't you honey? You like how I'm backing it onto your dick?" she asked, rocking her body back onto my cock.

My legs shook as I slid into her, my full length vanishing between her folds.

"Oh my god, mum, you're taking him all the way inside you!" said Amy, sounding surprised.

"Aaaaah... yes honey, he's very deep in me. I want to feel every inch of his cock. Fuck... I've never felt so full before!" she exclaimed.

She began moving on me, rocking on my dick, taking me in and out of her at a steady pace. I watched her move, stroking her back, her ass, her thighs, occasionally holding her hips and pounding my dick into her for a few strokes, then letting her control the pace again.

"Ooooh... oooohhh... oooouuu... darling, stand next to mummy. That's it, bend over, let him play with you," she said, her hair bouncing around her with every thrust.

Amy obliged, and pressed her hip against her mum's, bending over and looking back. I reached over to fondle her perfect, taught ass, tracing my fingertip over her anus before dipping it into her cunt.

"Ok hun, now fuck Amy," said Michelle.

"Gladly," I said, slipping my dick from Michelle's wet pussy and stepping behind Amy.

I held her ass with one hand and guided my dick inside her. It was easier this time, as I had stretched her, and I built up a good thrusting pace, my thighs slapping against Amy's perfect ass. I fingered her mother as I fucked her.

"Mmmmmm sweetie, I'm so happy to be sharing this moment with you. It's so rewarding to see you pleasured in such a way, and to be able to share that pleasure," she spoke softly to her daughter.

"Thank you mummy. Thank you for showing me and teaching me. I feel so close to you," replied Amy, her body bouncing as I fucked her.

I reached under her and felt up her tits as I fucked her. We all moaned and groaned together, our bodies glistening with sweat, our breathing fast, the wet sounds and smells of sex surrounding us.

"Fuck my mummy again, baby. I want to thank her for doing this for us," said Amy.

I moved over again and fucked Mrs. Ryan, smacking her ass, and then Amy's every now and again. She worked her body in perfect rhythm with mine, backing up on my dick and squeezing her pussy. She curved her back and sat up slightly, and I watched her ass ripple with the impact of my hips against it. I continued to digitally pleasure Amy.

"Oh fuck... oh fuuuck... I'm going to cum again!" cried Amy.

"Me too honey. Ohhh yes... " she said, and looked back at me. "Finger my asshole, you dirty man, do it now!" she moaned.

"Do it to me too!" cried Amy, not to be outdone.

As soon as I moved my fingers from her twat, Amy replaced them with hers. I used my middle finger and rubbed her anus with her juices, then eased it into her rosebud. At the same time, I sucked my thumb and then pushed it against Michelle's asshole. Both women's voices went up a pitch as they moaned. I was nearing orgasm as well.

"Aaaaahhh! His finger's in my bum!" squealed Amy, wet sounds coming from her thrusting fingers and her sopping cunt. "It's so fucking gooooood!"

"Yes honey, cum now... be a good girl and cum for him!"

My thumb popped into Michelle's ass as I pounded her, her pussy contracting as her body went rigid and she stood on the tips of her toes.

"Ooooooh fuuuuck! You're making me cuuuuum!" she screamed.

Mrs. Ryan's pussy and anus convulsed rhythmically in unison as she came. Amy's body shook as well, her orgasm taking control of her. I didn't thrust, but wiggled my finger in her tight ass to heighten her pleasure. I saw her juices leaking down her thighs as she groaned and sighed. Her mum held her hand tightly as they came together.

The pleasure and eroticism of the situation finally overwhelmed me. I couldn't hold back any longer. I groaned loudly.

"Oh.... oh baby, are you going to cum?" said Michelle, turning her head.

I couldn't even speak, I just groaned again.

Michelle pushed herself off my cock and pulled her daughter to sit on the couch next to her, reclining with their legs slightly spread. Both women touched their pussies as they adjusted themselves.

"Cum on us, honey. Shoot your cum all over us," pleaded Michelle.

I stood facing them, stroking my cock, admiring their sexy bodies, their breasts jiggling as they played with themselves, their mouths open, breathing hard, their eyes scanning my body, my face, my cock.

"Yeah, give us your cum, baby," echoed Amy, stroking her tits.

I nearly fainted when the wave overcame me. My balls twitched powerfully as I unleashed a long, thick rope of cum which splashed up Amy's body, from her pussy to her tits. I spurted again, my cum landing on her face. Automatically, I turned to Michelle, laying a sticky stripe across her stomach, another on her breasts. Her stomach convulsed as her fingers rubbed her clit.

"Oh... ohh... more, give me more cum," she sighed.

I angled my cock up and blasted a load onto her face. It dripped into her mouth and over her chin. She yelped and her breasts wiggled.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" she screamed.

My next spurt splashed onto her thigh, and pussy lips. Her body jerked as she moaned and tossed her head back. I felt my orgasm beginning to subside. I felt weak, unable to focus. I looked down and saw that Amy had leaned up close to my cock, and now took control, opening her mouth and stroking my cock into it, taking the last of my seed onto her tongue, lips, and chin. My legs trembled and I panted as Amy squeezed the last few drops from me, dripping over her fingers and down my shaft.

She licked her lips and swallowed my cum, slowly stroking my dick as she watched me with loving eyes. Her mother watched placidly, now playing with my cum, rubbing it all over her torso, smearing it on her breasts, wiping it from her cheeks, sucking it off her fingers. Finally she leaned in and took my penis from her daughter, sucking it and cleaning it as she had done so wonderfully earlier in the day.

Now Amy leaned back and rubbed my cum into her skin, clearly relishing the warm, wet, sticky goo.

"Come here, sweetheart," said Michelle, making room for me on the couch.

I sat down heavily between the women, exhausted, spent, glowing. I put my arms around them and the cuddled their warm bodies against me. I felt their cum-soaked skin slip against my perspiring body. Michelle stroked my softening cock gently while Amy rolled my balls in her fingers.

"My goodness... that was quite an experience, wasn't it?" said Michelle to no one in particular. "And you've made quite a mess on us, Mister."

"I told you he cums a lot," giggled Amy.

"Yes, it's quite incredible," she mused. "I suppose we should be getting back to bed, darling. We wouldn't want your father walking in on us like this."

"Oh my god, no WAY!" said Amy.

"We were pretty loud, Mrs. Ryan, are you sure he wouldn't have heard us?" I asked.

"No honey, he sleeps like a log. Especially on the nights when I give him a good blowjob," she said, and winked.

"Eeewww!" squealed Amy.

"Anyway, I'll have to go wipe myself down. Can't go back to bed smelling like another man's semen," Michelle said.

She leaned against me and stroked my chest, kissing me deeply on the mouth.

"Thank you, lover. You did a wonderful job. I may borrow you from Amy again sometime," she added.

"Hopefully sooner than later," I replied, squeezing her nipple playfully.

She stood and I gave her bottom a final smack as she bent to pick up her clothes.

"Ok you two, back to bed," she insisted.

"Mummy, is it ok if I stay in his room with him? I'll make sure to go back to my room before daddy wakes up," asked Amy.

"Oh? Did you have more fun planned?" said Michelle, raising her eyebrows.

"Ummm, kinda. If that's ok with you."

"I suppose, darling. But give him a little break first. Have a cuddle. And don't be too loud," she said in a very motherly tone.

Amy smiled and we stood up as well, collecting our things. We all walked up the stairs, my hands on Amy's ass as she walked in front of me. Michelle gave me one last kiss outside the spare room, then went to the washroom to clean up. Amy led me by the hand into the spare room. We cuddled together, the smell of sex all around us, stroking each other' 'skin and hair, kissing, whispering loving words to each other, neither of us able to believe what had just transpired.

Michelle came by the room and stepped in, now dressed again in her top and panties. She sat on the bed and watched us make out for a few minutes, her hard nipples visible through her top as she stroked Amy's hair, and caressed my cock.

Before long, I was rock hard and throbbing. Amy smiled at me as she stroked me and moved down my body, preparing to begin another round of love making.

"God, I'm soaked," sighed Michelle. "I'd better leave you to it before I make you fuck me again. Have fun darlings, and remember to keep the noise down."

She blew us a kiss as she crept out of the room, closing the door behind her.

The sun was coming up when Amy finally crept back to her room, both of us exhausted, and deeply satisfied.