All Comments on 'Emma's Wedding Night'

by watchingsexythings

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally

A story about a man being a man. 5 stars. Can't wait for the chapter when he fucks her mom too!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago

A better outcome would be to boil down the sticky flypaper make him s lovely strong coffee. If his death is investigated she tells the authorities that he couldn't get it up so took to fucking her with bottles whatever. He must have gotten fed up!

Playing the long game; good. Telling her way forward from now on; good. The strapping; good. Not giving orgasms; shite!

He's a lousy fucker, no matter how you view him!

great lovergreat loveralmost 7 years ago
Felt like this story was incomplete.

Is there a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well told, but

Ends way too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OK, But

You described events like a sportscaster, but what of her feelings from when he entered her? Did he enjoy the experience? Was he a virgin also? What happened when he released and after that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very interesting

Actually, the one who needs her butt spanked is the mother-in-law.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rape your wife?

And you think that's sexy or erotic? UGH!

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609almost 7 years ago
Well written

Part two please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All I get from this story

is purely rape. Sure this category is non-con I get that. But most of the stories in this category both parties are willing if one is not at first then they are later. Plus some form of mutual understanding or agreement. This is just rape. Pure rape. No regards to her feelings. She felt pain and fear that's it. And from her so called husband who seems to have a power issue. But hey he enjoyed it? As far as who commented on the man in this story being a real man doing what a real man does...guess you condone rape and abuse right? A "real man" is a rapist, a wife beater, a molestor by your terms? Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LEARN SOME HISTORY! THIS IS NOT RAPE.

And I'll tell you why. Because the story takes place in 1912. In that year, women were chattel, without rights. If you were unhappy in your marriage, for ANY reason, you could leave the marriage...with NOTHNG, including your children! EVEN IF your husband beat you. In fact, there was no law against beating a wife. It was kind of expected that you would have to do so, to keep her in line. And you were entitled to absolutely nothing if you left the marriage, because women had no property rights. At that time, your husband owned you, your children, and all the property, even the property that you brought into the marriage through inheritance from your own family.

So...this story is in absolutely the right category. From his point of view, the husband is merely exercising his right to his wife's body. He wasn't worried about giving her pleasure, because there was no expectation that she would have any. She was merely a vessel for his own pleasure and his children. He wanted her body, so he got her, by playing the role of the submissive male who would give her anything she wanted. Too bad her mother did her such a great disservice by implying she would probably never have to have sex with him. No wonder it was such a shock. Three people were mentioned in the story whose power exchange would completely shift after the wedding.

I would be interested in learning if he ultimately brought out her inner slut and she learned to enjoy playing the submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I KNOW HISTORY

That's why women fought for rights so they WOULDNT be treated like chattel. No matter if it's past present or future, rape is rape. And saying that was the way things were back then yeah I get it.but thats no excuse to violate your own fucking wife and gain pleasure by being a sadist. So based on history according to what you said all men were sadists? You say since that's how things were back then that makes it ok? BULLSHIT! It's RAPE! It was rape then its rape now and it will always be rape. Just because that's the way it was doesn't change the definition of rape. It is what it is.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@ watchingsexythings.....I missed the wealth...the power.....and sexy in your precious male lead Zeb and this story, all along!!;)) could you kindly point out where these elements are,in your precious non con story,and in your male lead?!;))

ooohhhh!!;))read this writer's cock size worship...'the bulb like the girl's fist...the length as the girl's forearm?!;))hahaha...this'll kill me...so funny OMG!! :p

Zeb got a year with the girl before marriage...and he could not turn her on enough to be gush mush and gaga over him...what with his height..and aristocracy?!;))what a pathetic specimen of manhood....are we sure the cock is not an artificial monster dildo strapped on?!;));));))

and despite his aristocracy,if Zeb is looking for a free of cost maid in waiting domestic servant and rapetoy in a wife....whats the harm in spilling some cash and buying sex from maids and whores(if they agree to his horrid rough fuck that is;))!!) if he is actually an aristocrat,that is...;))

it'll at least look aristocratic to help some wretchedly poor pretty girls!!;))..instead of behaving like some wretched stinger cock on his first honeymoon night of wife deflowering..!!;)) it looks like he descends from generations of painslut and BDSM whores and their freak customer's dubious union and lineage.....and hasn't the faintest idea whats a proper marriage!!!;));))

hell,plz dont create aristocratic male leads if you dont understand 'aristocracy'!! ;)) you disgrace and insult blue blooded aristocracy with such young fart male leads like Zeb!! ;)) Read up the male lead Renz from finding Lena by ablondegoddess,a lit member!! ;))...to understand 'aristocratic'!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!!

I absolutely love this story. Please continue I am looking forward to seeing him continuously assert his authority and waiting for her submission to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Please more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a story of dominant husband & obedient virgin wife ive been looking for!

Please tell me ur writing sequels! I wanna see emma started to have love hate relationship with zeb, hating him but reluctantly enjoy what he did.. and wanna see the new emma..so obedient towards Zeb.. oh cmon! Next sequel please

HipsterZombieHipsterZombieabout 6 years ago
the audacity of people on this site

*is in the non-con section*

*complains about rape*

Are uh... Are you okay buddy? You seem to have come to the wrong neighborhood. Lmao

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 4 years ago
Hot!!!

It is but a fantasy after all. Look forward to more of your writing

Melvin93Melvin93over 3 years ago

This is in dire need of a follow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous