All Comments on 'Emmy and Her Daddy Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love it. Is there a part 2

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 9 years ago
Simply outstanding!

for a woman, you sure do see sexuality from a man's perspective. Let's have MORE!

daddy1950daddy1950almost 9 years ago
Rapier

It's because Mary is a guy!

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
dont leave us hanging!

great story. well written. but wtf with the ending???

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
huh?

In the first part, he nails her....In the second, an apparent flashback, they just get to firting?

Good story, but doesn't make any sense...because you didn't finish the second section, thus completing the episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wtf?

*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What in the hell does yoga have to do with it?

What does yoga have to do with one's ability to tighten, release, contract, or utilize the muscles in the vagina? I am able to tighten the muscles and hold them for several minutes or tighten and release repeatedly to make it feel as though there are lots of fingers massaging my husband's dick. I have never taken a yoga class, and hope no one would seek it out because of some misleading information. The ability to contract those muscles is a huge benefit when having a baby. Tightening and holding them several times a day keeps them from getting weak and lowers the chances to require an episiotimy during labor and delivery.

Why did the story start off with a bang and end with a whimper? It makes little sense to try and get readers aroused if the arousal is not able to be maintained. Hopefully the next story will not have what reads like a story told in reverse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF.

This story made absolutely no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So well written

You absolutely had me for the entire story. I'm going to look for more writings from you. Hope I'm not disappointed.

Thank you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why do so many people start ragging without bothering to look at the title, where it clearly says Ch. 01:, meaning theres more to come? Its not brain surgery, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well

Well, its' hot, but its backward; why start rigth out with her coming in and screwing him? There is no character development to that part, and if you removed the word "daddy" from it, it would just be sex between two people....and not even the first time they did it. Just like it was perfectly normal. That's not the whole idea of taboo sex it's supposed to be life-shaking and special, or kinky as hell. And then AFTER they do it, you get into the characters, but it's too late by then, you've already read the end of the story. It's like a mystery novel where you read the description of the killer murdering the person, and then the rest of the book is an explanation of how the killer grew up and how they tracked him down. Doesn't have the right impact.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Such a mature daughter

An amazing upbringing has come to fruition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES