All Comments on 'Emmy and Her Daddy Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

This is incredibly erotic.

MistressC69MistressC69over 8 years ago
Love

I loved it all. I became very wet when reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yassz

Me and my husband love to read stories like these. Its so thrilling,especially the part with the airplane

henrycarterhenrycarterover 8 years ago
BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY.

When two adults love one another (albeit father and daughter) why should anyone question their love.

YES! Please continue the story. Perhaps Emmy could remove the anti-pregnancy patch.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm speechless

No words to describe this story MaryAnderson...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee make Emmy and her Daddy ch. 04 and so on and so fort....Please...... :)

Kudos Thumbs Up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
let them marry and have babies

Next chapter: Wedding, honeymoon, impregnation, babies , living as husband and wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wound up!

Oh, PLZ add more! Been awhile, but so, so hot! They have to continue, in a way that gets her back to playing off the boys, and being with dad in the study, in ch. 1, and furthering the kink in the sex life, based on the fantasies indicated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't know about more....

The comment requesting more does have a good point: the end of chapter 3 and the beginning of chapter 1 don't match. I'm not sure if adding more is the answer, though -- sweet, loving, happily-ever-after moment is a perfect place to end the story, so it might be best to take out the opening scene. On the other hand, the opening scene is the part that brings us in to the story; what immediately follows isn't inspiring enough to draw the reader in and make him or her care about the characters. The problem, as I said, is the mismatch: the end of chapter 3 has a very monogamous affect** which is inconsistent with the idea of Emmy dating others, as she is described as doing in the opening (and as she does between the return from Miami and the incident with Melvin). Given how naturally the ending flows from the rest of the story, my inclination is to replace the opening scene, but I have no idea what would both fit the ending and set the hook. Of course, I'm also not sure what could be added to the end to get back to the opening scene without wrecking the emotional effectiveness of the ending, but that's why I'm a critic instead of an author. :-)

As a critic, though, I would be remiss if I failed to note that the mismatch between the ending and the beginning is the only serious flaw I noticed. On the whole, this is a very good story, and you should be proud of it.

** Yes, the word "affect" is correctly used here -- when pronounced with the initial "a" sounding like "as", it's a technical term in psychology. I tried finding another word, but I couldn't think of any alternatives that really fit what I was trying to say.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years agoAuthor
I appreciate anonymous' throughtful lengthy comment and insight.

She or he is correct. I wrote the sex scene into the first chapter to make it more appealing but perhaps did not then fully integrate it into the arc of the story. It is certainly something to keep in mind in the future.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Ending

I read this series after reading the Jo and Salma story, "Daughters are for Fucking". I love these characters and the story arch, but I'm not sure there is more to say. By the way, I thought the 'teaser' at the beginning of the first chapter worked quite well. I did the very same thing in the first chapter of my story series, "The Professors Women".

MhouserMhouserabout 6 years ago
Awesome

They need to get married have the babies and be happy

courtjester369courtjester369over 5 years ago
More

I for one would definitely like to see the story unfold more

But if that's all there is to it then it's enough

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
A love story

Some people write love stories, some people write stories of lust. But you Mr Mary Anderson seem to have it just right. When discussing daddy, daughter relationships please don't ever lose the love. I sincerely hope there is another chapter somewhere waiting to be written. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect!

I love the way you write. I thought this story was hot as hell. I liked this way better than Daughters are for Fucking-and that was a good story. I find most father/daughter stories are silly and more "childish"? This story was more sensual and erotic. No silliness. I really liked this story. I liked the way you began the story and I liked the way you ended. I don't necessarily

want to see them pregnant but playing out fantasies would be very sexy and intense.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
More!

Please more! This is definitely my favorite ever. I love this, and have cum so hard. I would like to see how you could do anal, and she totally need to be a sub, maybe a kitten... I could see this going on for a really long time. I hope that you will continue it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. This is incredible! I am mesmerized by how wonderful a job you do. I'll be waiting for more.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the story very much. Hopefully you'll continue it and we'll get to read about them getting married and the children they will have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories that I’ve read on here, your descriptive writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love, love, love it. Please write more stories of daddy's and dirty talking daughters in lingerie. I have thousands of pictures of my stepdaughter in lingerie. Unfortunately, I've never fucked her. But for years I've been jerking to her images. Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, panties, stockings with ankle socks and heels on. More stories like this. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful!! Continue with this story. Maybe have a family,twins, A girl for him and

a boy for her in their old ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful lovestory BUT TMI !

And what happens when that female gene kicks in and she wants to have children?

LeB

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Emmy needs an opportunity to divulge her years worth of pent up fantasies!

Mayan1Mayan17 months ago

B E A U T I F U L L Y done,you outdid yourself on this one. Now let see you top this one with an uncle and niece story. I triple dog dare you. KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8300 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES