All Comments on 'Emmy's New Career'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ksporksporalmost 19 years ago
Point of no return

Great story but with a touch of sadess. But then such is life. Some things we do to survive even though we wanted other things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very hot in a realistic way

It was very real...not just a stoke story. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Great One

Christie has done it again!! Her stories always are hot and are more than erotic - there's a desperate burning and a lack of control that makes reading her a complete turn-on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing stuff

Christie, I just love the mix of pleasure, pain, and despair that you bring to a story. They're so real! Another excellent story!

tmbttdtmbttdover 7 years ago
bareback – porn - daughter and mother

After my first wife ran off with a man who was two years younger than her father, I avoided romantic entanglements, especially as I was a post-secondary (college) teacher and as the old saying goes: "Never dip your pen in company ink." I thus avoided fraternization with all female colleagues, married or single and with three exceptions students (all three were one-time with two of them being married at the time). One girl did get pregnant but because it was common knowledge she was fucking at least half a dozen guys and this was back before DNA testing was available to label parentage, I and the other guys were "off the daddy hook."

Some five years after my divorce I met a girl who was graduating from high school and intended to go to college - not where I was teaching. This girl, like the lady in your story, and met, became ferocious lovers and to make a long story shorter, she agreed to be filmed/photographed for some "soft-porn" scenes by a photographer I knew. Most were stills which were sold to men's magazines and private collections. Then I met her mother and quickly learned this lady was an escort to augment the family income as well as to satisfy her apparent nymphomaniac needs. For some time the mother was trying to engage her daughter once the mother knew her daughter was no longer a virgin and was readily fucking as well...only for free...as the case was with me.

A few months after this girl and I had become regular fuckers I learned of her mother's "invitation" to "team up" and I was asked what I thought of the idea and how would it affect me toward her if I knew she was openly fucking and being photographed? I startled myself by saying something like "It's okay by me."

The weekends in a row the girl I was dating/fucking and her mother who I had just recently fucked in front of her daughter, mother and daughter were "staged" for many photos and film. Most were "stills" and solo and then team with mother and daughter together...the money for these was very, very good. The mother agreed to be filmed/photographed during intercourse and then double followed by triple penetration. The daughter was by then interested in double penetration "so long as I was the one in her vagina."

Both mother and daughter missed their periods after about four or five months of fairly regular filmed fucking and both had abortions...I was present for the abortion the girl I was dating had. The "pill" had recently been introduced and cervical caps were also fairly new and not always successful and some 90% of buyers of pictures and films (recently started using 8mm cameras) insisted on "cream-pie" shots, so prices were increased due to pregnancy risks.

At this time I was fucking both mother and daughter recreationally until my so-called girlfriend was offered the then unheard price of $25,000 to participate in a gang fuck by five black men. Her mother, as an escort, had fucked black men, almost exclusively one-on-one, but agreed to be present for the filming of her daughter fucking five black guys.

Two of the black dudes had personalities that suited my so-called girlfriend and shortly after the first dp sessions she broke up with me and moved in with the two black guys she was now fucking regularly.

The mother went back to private, one-on-one escorting and I applied to and was accepted to teach at another college. However, for the period 1969-1975 with this mother and daughter duo I had the best all-round sex I've ever had then and since.

As I am now past my sexual prime and since sex is 95% mental I enjoy reading the fantasies/exploits of writers like you. I enjoy your perspective on writing as you personalize to quite some extent the individuals you write about rather than just stroke stories. My "ex-girl-friend's" mother was the greatest "whore" I've ever known for I could tell you many, many stories about her exploits involving actual intercourse and post-intercourse (one time the three of us were shopping at a large mall when my friend's mother met a black man, took him by the hand into a JC Penney store and standing up among racks of dresses fucked him not once but twice AND THEN walked out to where this guy's wife and three little children were waiting for him on a bench there on the mall all the while his sperm was by then running down both of her thighs. Her daughter and I almost fell down from laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome so far

She could just do a DNA test on the baby and find out who Eric really is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...