Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,101 Followers

"There, doesn't that look a lot sexier than before? I think Nick will really appreciate this."

I looked down and couldn't help but agree with her. All the hair alongside or below my slit was gone, but the hair above remained, just shortened and no longer so messy looking.

"Come on, you can have some of my old underwear!" Jill and I walked naked to her room and she started searching through dresser. Soon she was pulling things out and piling them up. She made no effort to bend at the knees, revealing her sex to me as she worked. I couldn't look away, even though I really wanted to. She picked up a pair of underwear and tossed it to me.

It was a grey thong with a lace waistband from Victoria's Secret Pink. I had never worn a thong before, and was nervous as I pulled it up my legs. I pulled it up, and felt it slide between my ass. It felt like someone was giving me a wedgie, and I couldn't imagine wearing one out and about.

"Damn," my sister said. "I was hoping that my stuff from late high school would fit you since I have a lot more stuff left from that time period, but I guess we'll have to go back to early high school since you are so tiny." She grabbed another pair off a different pile and walked over to me. I started to pull off the first thong, but was interrupted by a whistle from Jill.

"Jeeze sis! I know Nick left you horny this morning and I could feel how wet you were when I was shaving you, but you're like a faucet!"

I looked down, and saw a trail of my arousal between the thong and my vagina. Embarrassed I quickly pulled the thong back up my legs to cover my shame. I collapsed on her bed and hid my face as I started crying. I felt the bed shift and her arm was around me. She held me for a few minutes while I stopped crying. I felt like I needed to explain myself.

"Ss-sorry Jill. It's just been a r-rough night and day f-f-for me. I've always felt like I wasn't sexy enough and guys would never want me, but then Nick started dating me. Everything was great for a while, but lately he has gotten much pushier about me exposing myself. I just feel like everyone else has matured faster or something. I just can't seem to let go of the past. Like, even though I obviously really enjoyed last night and this morning with Nick, I feel dirty. I latch on to something like not using a condom even though I am on the pill and use that to ruin the entire experience. Thanks for helping me with all this, but I don't think I can just suddenly be as open as you are."

Jill sat and stroked my hair and calmly listened. After I was finish she just kissed me on the cheek. I was suddenly aware of our mutual nudity and the warmth of her body next to mine. "It's fine Emmy. No one says you have to dress or act a certain way. The great part about the world now is either way is fine! Also, just so you know, I struggled with a lot of these same issues when I was younger. It's totally normal to take a bit to discover yourself. Go get dressed and I will bring you a box of old things that you can have for whenever you want."

She helped me to my room and I crawled under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

12