Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 06

Story Info
Emmy and Nick shop for clothing and both get strangers.
6.9k words
4.68
35.7k
18
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,098 Followers

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning in a daze. I was incredibly hungover, which isn't surprising considering the amount I had to drink the night before. I snuck out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. It wasn't until I caught myself in the mirror that I remembered the night before. Dried cum adorned my face and breasts. I started to panic, then forced myself to take some deep breaths.

Things were going to be the same in a few hours and I felt terrible. I used the bathroom, drank a bunch of water then crawled back into bed with Nick and fell asleep.

I woke several hours later as Nick eased his cock into pussy from behind. He fucked me gently until I started to moan. His hand found my left nipple and he started to pull and tweak it roughly, sending sharp jolts through my chest to my spine. He pulled out and I saw him reaching for the lube.

"Too sore Nick. I'm going to need a few days after yesterday." He smiled gently and eased back into my pussy and soon we had a rhythm going again. He started to whisper dirty things to me.

"Fuck Emmy, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. You looked so fucking hot with that guy's dick in your mouth. You came so quick too! You liked it didn't you?"

I moaned in response, but that wasn't enough for him.

"Say it. Tell me how much you liked his cock."

"Oh god Nick. It was such a turn on! I loved you watching me suck his cock." I was nervous about this dirty talk, but Nick started thrusting harder so I kept it up. "I loved how big and heavy his balls were and how when he came it spilled all over me." I stopped talking as Nick started thrusting harder and he erupted in me.

We rested briefly, but he carried me to the shower where he ate me to a pleasing orgasm. Nick wanted to go shopping that afternoon, but I told him I needed some time to myself and I would call him. He seemed to understand and left me alone to my thoughts.

I wish I could say I spent my time away from him productively, but in reality I couldn't focus on anything but sex. In the end I managed to clean up the last bits of my room, but what should have taken two hours took six. I collapsed on my bed and decided to see if my sister was online.

Luckily for me, she was. I didn't really know how to go about saying this, so I just kinda blurted it out to her:

Me: Nick took me in the butt yesterday then I sucked off the pizza delivery guy.

Jill: Holy shit Emmy! Wow? Did you like?

Me: The anal or...?

Jill: Both :P

Me: Yes ;)

Jill: Are you okay with it all though?

Me: Yes, I think so. I'm surprised that I'm so okay with it all, if that makes sense.

Jill: Hold on let me call you.

A few minutes later my phone rang and I picked up. I could relay the whole conversation, but it basically was her making sure I was okay. The only thing of interest is when I admitted to throwing out most of my clothes with Nick. Jill convinced me to dump the rest. Well, I say convinced. More like she just ordered me to and I found myself obeying, much like I obeyed Nick yesterday. I didn't tell Jill we knew her online handle for posting naked pictures, which made me feel a bit guilty, but I rationalized that I didn't want to embarrass her. I was surprised at how happy Jill was for me. She told me she was always worried about me being tied down and not getting to be a free spirit for a while, but now she wasn't so worried.

I texted Nick that night asking if we could go shopping tomorrow and he said he would pick me up at ten. Exhausted I slept wonderfully that night and woke up in the morning feeling refreshed and more than a little horny. I still had a couple of hours before Nick showed up, so I decided now was a good time to figure out some makeup.

I looked up a few tutorials on the internet then borrowed some things from my sister and mom. It took a few tries, but I finally figured out my new look. It was subtle, but I thought it definately made my eyes looks bigger. I dressed in a knee length skirt, plaid button down top, a pair of striped pink and white bikini cut panties, and one of my old bras. Nick showed up a little early. Right away he noticed my new look.

"Wow Emmy! The makeup looks great, you look so pretty!" He told me and swept me in for a kiss. I felt myself blushing at his reaction and my heart fluttered. He pulled back and gave me an intense stare.

"Wh-what?" I asked him, suddenly worried.

"I'm sorry for the other day, with the delivery guy and pictures of your sister and all. I wish I could blame the alcohol, but I really wasn't drinking that much, I guess I got carried away." I felt my nipples harden as he brought up the other day and my face burned at the memory.

"It's okay..." I muttered.

"No it's not. You deserve better," he seemed to be judging himself quite harshly.

"It's really okay. I-I want to be more open about things and you've been pushing just the right amount. And- well, if I am completely honest I really like how you took control. It let me lose myself in the experience. I just hope you'll forgive me for acting like such a slut."

"What?! Forgive you! Emmy that was the hottest thing I've ever been a part of!" He pulled me back in and kissed me fiercely. I felt his cock hardening in his shorts and soon he was pushing me gently down to my knees, but I resisted.

"Tonight Nick! Let's go before the stores get so crowded," I told him and struggled away towards the door. He followed and just as I opened the door he lifted my skirt up. I yelped and tried to pull it down but he fended me off.

"Tsk tsk Emmy. Go put on a thong. Can't have any panty lines when you're trying stuff on," he dropped my skirt and led me to my room. He ended up selecting a cotton thong from Victorias Secret. It was yellow with red lip print patterns all over it. We finally got on the road a few minutes later and headed towards the mall.

As we drove across town I relaxed in the leather seats of his Volvo. His parents had money and were willing to spend it, but they always made sure it was the safest/best option. I reflected on how crazy lucky I was to be with him. Handsome, smart, popular, the family money was just a bonus. I had never been popular at school. I was close friends with Lydia, but that was from growing up together. When she started dressing differently in high school I was worried she would leave me behind for the popular crowd, but she didn't. Despite the fact that she did cheerleading and I ended up on the swim team she always found time to hang out and invited me out to parties.

Joining the swim team had been a fluke of good luck. I wasn't very fast, but it didn't really matter at that level. What it did do was put me in front of boys in a tight fitting one piece. My sophomore year at the end of year swim team party unofficial awards were given out. I won "best ass," which at the time made me blush. I tried to leave the party, but Nick found me and convinced me it was all in good fun. He asked me out a few days later and we've been together ever since.

At the mall Nick pulled me to a store directory and began looking through the different stores. I guess you'd expect a teenage girl to be pretty familiar with where different stores were, but honestly I hadn't been inside anything but a department store in years. The first few stores we went to were typical teen mall fair. I ended up with bags of clothing of all kinds: skinny jeans, mini shorts and skirts, dresses and tops of different kinds. I didn't even get to try most of the things on. After we got a feel for my size in different things he just started picking stuff out and tossing it in the bag.

I knew Nick had money and I knew he was going to take me shopping, but he didn't react at all to the four or five hundred dollar bills at the first three stores. It was mid afternoon and we were both tired and hungry, so we decided to break for some food, loaded the cars up, and headed to a nearby restaurant. I started to head in, but noticed Nick was in the trunk.

He held up one of the new dresses we'd just purchased, a grin on his face, "Go change into this in the bathroom."

I smiled and stuffed it in my purse. As we split up just inside he whispered, "No bra."

I felt my nipples harden at the prospect and scurried off to the bathroom. I entered a stall and quickly removed my clothing. I debated about the bra, but in the end took it off as well. The dress he had chosen was thin and cotton. It was mostly blue with green vertical stripes. I stepped into it and pulled it up.

It got stuck on my ass. For some reason I found this hilarious and giggled a bit as I removed it and lifted it over my head. It fit snugly across my ass before loosening a bit on my legs. The dress was a lot shorter than I was used to, ending midway down my thighs, but I had been prepared for that. I hadn't been prepared for the way it hugged my ass. I packed my things up and checked myself in the mirror. I didn't have much up top, but that didn't stop my nipples from poking through the thin fabric. It was quite obvious I wasn't wearing a bra. I turned to check my ass, and I had to admit it looked pretty good. Just as I was admiring myself the door opened and a woman entered. She paused and and her eyes looked me up and down.

"Yeah honey! Work that while you got it!" she exclaimed as she walked past me. She was probably about thirty and pretty herself, but dressed as if she worked in an office. I had turned to the mirror to try and hide my embarrassment as well as pretend I was doing something else when I felt her hands on my ass! Only a brief squeeze, but it had definitely happened. I looked at her in the mirror and she winked at me before turning and entering one of the stalls. As she walked I couldn't help but admire the way her butt looked in the dress slacks as is swayed from side to side.

When I realized what I was doing I quickly fled the bathroom back to Nick. Back at the table Nick saw that I was flushed and quickly got the story out of me, much to his delight. The rest of lunch was uneventful and soon we were back in the mall. I had enough casual clothes, so we decided to look for some active and party wear.

We went to the Lululemon. I was nervous about getting tights or yoga pants. Lots of girls wore them around all the time, but they just seemed so tight and revealing. A very nice girl a couple of years older than us hurried up to us when we walked in the empty store.

"Hi there, welcome to Lululemon! My name is Jenny. Do you need help finding anything?" she said cheerfully as she approached us. She was an inch or so taller than me with gorgeous brown hair falling down to her shoulders. She was dressed in yoga pants and a tank top that revealed a generous amount of cleavage. Although only an inch or so taller than me she probably had ten to fifteen pounds on me, but she wasn't fat by any means, just a generally curvier girl although she looked very strong. I smiled, but then Nick opened his mouth.

"Ah, yes please. Emmy here is looking for some clothes she can wear while working out. She mostly does some aerobic stuff like running or biking, but also does weight lifting so it needs to be able to stand up to that. I was also hoping for a fit that would highlight her best assets," he said while smiling.

Jenny's eyes widened at the obvious emphases on "ass," but her professional demeanor quickly returned and she calmly replied, "Certainly, why don't we start off by heading into one of the dressing rooms and measuring you." She led us to the dressing rooms and told me to take off my dress and she would be right back with a tape measure. I took off the dress and hunt it from a hook on the wall. I stood in my thong, shivering slightly in the air conditioning.

The door suddenly opened and Jenny and Nick joined me before I could even react. Nick closed the door as Jenny cheerfully began, "Let's have a look at you Emmy!" She pulled my arms down to my sides and took in my small breasts. I felt pretty inadequate next to this buxom girl, but I kept my arms down. She had me rotate around. In the mirror on the wall I see her and Nick admiring my ass. She stopped me and started to measure me as she talked to Nick, "Well, obviously most of the stuff here is going to show off her ass nicely, so I think it's just a matter of which style you prefer. For tops I'd recommend things that leave her midriff bare since she has such a flat belly and nice abs." She had finished measuring me and was stroking her hands across my ass and stomach to demonstrate her point. I found myself getting turned on, just like I had with my sister.

The realization that I might be into women shocked me. I realized perhaps I'd always found women attractive! I remembered a certain night years ago when Lydia and I practiced kissing together and I woke up the next day in her arms, my panties soaking wet. I felt nauseous at the fact that I might be gay, but it lasted momentarily, because suddenly pleasure blossomed from my nipples as Jenny drug her fingers across them.

"...visible through tops. So I'll leave you two here and be right back with a few different things to try on," she finished. She slipped out of the room leaving me panting with my boyfriend. Holy. Shit. I had gotten so turned on I had completely missed what was going on around me. Nick pulled me in for a kiss and and our tongues dueled briefly.

"Damn Emmy? You're really getting worked up showing off to that hot sales clerk," he said after we broke apart.

"What? It's not her. It's you being here exposing me like that." I wasn't ready to admit to him that maybe I was into girls.

"Yeah, well we'll see about that," he said as he pulled me in for another kiss. A knock on the door announced Jenny had returned and she slipped in with her arms full of clothing.

"Okay, so I grabbed some shorts of different kinds, some thongs made of a material good for wicking away sweat, yoga pants, and two different styles of sports bra for you to try," she said as she the clothing down and picked up one of pairs of yoga pants and held them out to me, but Nick decided that wasn't enough.

"Help her," he said in the calm and commanding voice that seemed to cut right to my pussy. Jenny's eye's widened in shock, but the smile never left her face, and I thought I even saw her grin slightly. She stooped in front of me and held the pants open for me. I stepped in and I felt her knuckles drag up my legs and over my hips. She pulled them firmly into place and I was surprised! Although yoga pants looked tight, they were actually incredibly comfortable. The surprise must have shown on my face because Jenny smiled at me.

"Comfy, eh?" She stood up and then stepped back next to Nick. "Move around in them some, stretch, see if these fit right."

Nervously I obeyed her and started doing some stretching and leg lifting. Nick pulled out his phone and started snapping some video and I felt myself heating up. "Turn around and bend over," he instructed and I complied. The pants seemed to fit perfectly, and from the moan I heard from Jenny as I bent over it seemed she agreed. I tilted my head up to see their faces and my eyes nearly popped out of my skull. Nick was holding his phone in his right hand, but his left hand was behind Jenny and I could see his forearm work as he kneaded her ass.

I nearly started yelling, but the expression on her face was what got me. She was staring straight at my ass, her eyes hooded with pleasure. She was biting her lower lip in a vain attempt to suppress her moans. I held that position for a few more seconds before straightening up. I turned to face them, my face flushed.

"We-well, those seem to fit, uhm, quite nicely," Jenny managed to get out. Her breathing was heavy and although she smiled, her expression was no longer quite so professional. So, let's try on another one then. I started to pull them down, but she quickly stepped forward and pulled them down as she knelt in front of me. Suddenly her eyes widened and I saw her nostril flare as she inhaled deeply.

Oh shit, I knew what that meant. My stupid pussy always got so wet and now she could smell it! Apparently smelling it wasn't all she could do because she was giggling as I stopped out of them.

"It's a good thing these fit so well because now I would have to insist that you buy this pair." Jenny held up the pants and I was horrified to see a stain on the crotch from my arousal. Nick moved in with his camera and Jenny obliged him. She laughed and placed them on the bench. "Let me just go grab something to wipe you up with."

"It won't matter," Nick said. I glared at him, but he continued anyways. "Emmy's such a slut that when she gets wet it just keeps coming until, um, well, until she cums."

I felt my face burning in shame and Jenny laughed at that, but choked it off at Nick's next statement. "Why don't you help her?" Nick asked. Although a question it somehow sounded like an order. My eyes widened at that suggestion! I held my breath as Jenny looked at Nick, then turned and stared me in the eyes. I don't know what she saw, but whatever it was she wanted some because she quickly closed the distance between us.

Her lips met mine and her body drove me back against the wall. One hand was firmly on my ass, the other quickly worked inside my thong. We both moaned, me out of pleasure, her at finding my pussy sopping wet. She worked one, then two, then three fingers inside of me and pistoned them in and out. I didn't want to break the kiss, but she pulled away. My disappointment was short lived as soon her lips were latched around my nipple, teasing it with her tongue and teeth. All in all it was passionate, but short lived. My body soon tensed and my back arched away from the wall as I came. She kissed me tenderly as I came down from my high and we stared into one another's eyes.

The phone rang outside and suddenly she tensed and broke away. "Oh fuck, what the fuck am I doing. I could get fired for this! Sorry, sorry. Please don't tell the manager," she begged, her face a confused mask. The signs of lust were obviously still there, but her mannerisms were frightened. "I- I need to get this," she stammered before fleeing the room leaving the door open. Nick was still filming, and I glared at him.

"What the hell are you doing standing there? Go and make sure she is all right!" I snapped at him, glaring untill he lowered the camera. He didn't look overly concerned.

"Yeah, okay. While I do that, try on some of these other things and pick out whatever you want." He left, closing the door after him and I turned back to the mirror. Oh shit! I had totally forgotten my state of dress, or, well rather undress. Of course my tits were still out, but my thong had also been pulled around so my labia and bush were plainly visible. Blushing (why was I blushing? No one was around anymore!) I pulled everything back in place.

The sports bras fit great, and a quick bounce test showed they did the job, although I didn't need too much support. The other yoga pants fit nicely as well, and they seemed to ride into my ass even more than the first pair. I knew Nick would really like these. Jenny had picked out three different pairs of shorts. One loose fitting pair, and two tight ones. They all fit perfectly. I was a little worried about one of the tight pairs. It was not just tight, but extremely small. When I practiced bending around in it about a quarter of my ass cheeks came out of the bottom and in the front a few of my pubes were exposed. I decided these would be okay for wearing under some other shorts, so I added them to the pile.

I slid my dress back on and gathered everything up. I hoped Jenny was okay. I'd had fun and didn't want her to get in any trouble, so I figured I would get Nick to delete all the video in front of her. I fumbled the door open and started to head out but froze. The dressing rooms were to the side and partly behind the cash register so when I came out I had a perfect view of Jenny at the register. Well Jenny and Nick. And Nick's erection, thrusting smoothly in and out of Jenny as she bent over the counter. I quickly ducked inside, dropped the things, and shut the door.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,098 Followers
12