Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,096 Followers

What the fuck. What the fuck! That fucker was cheating on me, not twenty feet away in the middle of the mall! After I'd pretty much indulged whatever he wanted these past weeks, too! I was pissed and reached for my phone so I could call some friends to see if someone could come pick me up. I turned the screen on and was startled to see text messages from Nick. I clicked to open them and pictures of his dick and Jenny's ass filled the screen. I clicked through the pictures and they all showed this. The worst part is I felt myself getting aroused. Jenny's fingering from earlier had really only warmed me up a bit. I heard some faint groaning, and a few seconds later my phone softly buzzed. Another message from Nick, this time just of Jenny, her pussy open and dripping cum into her panties (which had been pulled down just below her ass). Nick had written a message on this one that read "Hope you enjoyed the show. Try and get her number if you can." I noticed my nipples were hard at the prospect of getting her number.

I gathered my things and headed out, unsure of how I would react when I confronted them. The two were leaning against the counter talking, looking satisfied and happy. Nick just grinned as I approached, but Jenny tensed up. I could tell she was suddenly feeling guilty. Looking at her and Nick I knew I couldn't stay angry considering Nick and I had never discussed him having sex with others. "Everything fit okay?" Jenny nervously asked as I approached.

"Yep! I tried stretching it out and everything, so I think this all I want," I said as I stared into her eyes. Suddenly I decided my course of action. "Actually, Nick? Can you go grab a couple more of those small shorts? They're good to wear under things as I work out. Maybe a couple more of the looser fitting ones as well."

He obediently wandered over to the that area and I turned back to Jenny. I was suddenly nervous. I'd never tried to pick up a guy, much less a girl! "I- uh," I started. I didn't know what to say. "I had fun earlier." I felt myself blushing furiously and I couldn't meet her eyes.

"Oh, I had fun too! Sorry about freaking out. Also...Well, I saw you open the door and look out. I don't know what came over me, he just. I just felt so scared and he came out and soon had me laughing and the next thing I know he had me bent over the counter!"

I looked up at her and she was blushing now too, but she was also smiling at me. "Um, it's okay. He sent me pictures." Her eyes widened at that. "I think that I liked it. I have no idea why. I was all ready to call a friend and storm out dramatically, but then I saw you and him up close and my anger just turned to horniness," I giggled as I admitted that and she giggled along with me. "It did make me pretty jealous, so I will have to talk to him more about appropriate behavior."

Jenny's eyes suddenly widened and she whispered, "Oh he's coming back! Here, write your number down and I'll give you a call sometime." I scribbled my number on a scrap of paper as Nick arrived. He bought all the stuff for me and we left. He was disappointed I hadn't gotten her number, and I didn't tell him about Jenny getting mine. I figured if he got the full blown experience with her I deserved the same. We went back to the car and after he loaded everything up and kissed me hard.

"Damn Emmy, I love you. Thanks for letting me do that!" I thought his choice of phrase was odd, as he hadn't really asked. I guess he mistook my instructions to comfort her for "go bend her over the counter and fill her pussy" I thought sarcastically.

"I love you too honey, let's go, I need a good fucking too so I hope you saved some."

"Whoa! We aren't done quite yet. We're going to this place my brother told me about. Some boutique a few miles from here. I called and he's staying open late just for us, so let's get a move on!"

The store turned out to be a lingerie and clubwear place. I was in awe at the things on display and couldn't believe girls would ever wear this stuff out! The man who greeted us looked like he was in his mid thirties and of southern european descent. When he looked at me I felt my nipples harden involuntarily. He had a five o'clock shadow and piercing blue eyes and the look that made many a foreign exchange student shed her clothes. He was wearing a black button down with the sleeves rolled up and the chest unbuttoned, revealing thick chest hair. Everything about him screamed MAN! He quickly moved towards and shook Nick's hand.

"So this is Andy's little brother! Welcome welcome!" he before turning to me. "And you must be his lovely girlfriend Emmy. I hope you find everything to your satisfaction here. I'm Edward and I hope that I can find some clothing that worthy of such a beautiful young lady." He pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on the cheek. "Take a look around and see if there is anything you like. I usually like to let ladies discover things on their own before us men get involved." He released me and then reached to the door and locked it. Nick gestured for me to explore.

As the two of them talk I wandered. Some of the stuff I figured had to be for strippers. And at first glance I thought most of it was lingerie and garments I could never wear, but soon I started finding things that looked like they would at least cover me. I glanced over at Nick and Edward, just as Nick handed a list to Edward. Edward seemed to glance over it then nodded. Nick came over and said he would be right back, he wanted to grab his camera from the car. I figured he wanted pictures of me in the different outfits so I let him go.

I soon found some dresses that I liked. I picked out two classic little black dresses, but I also grabbed a red floor length one that had slits up the legs. I figured I needed some tops for jeans as well and grabbed a few tops at random that looked about my size. Edward saw me with my arms full and quickly pulled me over to a dressing room.

I went in and was shocked as Edward followed me in. Before I could protest he was pulling things out of my arms, commenting on them, and hanging them up.

He never gave me the chance to protest and started commenting away, "Yes yes. A girl should always have black dresses available. And this red dress will hug you beautifully with a few modifications. Hmmm. Some of these tops are for women of a more generous endowment, but we'll try them anyways. I can go grab a few I think would fit you better." His eyes fell on me and he clapped his hands loudly, "What are you waiting for? You can't try these on over your dress! Undress!" His hurried manner and focus on the clothing overwhelmed me and I found myself pulling my dress over my head.

It wasn't till I was standing there in my thong and sandals that I realized I was mostly naked in a room with a stranger and my boyfriend nowhere to be seen. He handed me a little black dress and I slipped it on. I thought it fit me beautifully, but he clucked away. Somehow he had produced a notebook and pen and was making notes. "So skinny. We'll need to draw the chest in a little. The waist needs a fair bit as well. If anything the hips and butt could use a little more room. But no. This will work. A butt that bountiful deserves accentuation." He worked quickly and soon I felt his hands on me as he pinned fabric in place. Soon he was helping me wriggle out of the dress, careful to avoid the pins.

Nick returned midway through the removal and found me with face obscured by the dress. He wolf whistled and it caused me to giggle. Again mostly naked I found myself the center of Nick's attention, but Edward seemed preoccupied by the dress. I was beginning to think he was gay. I mean, from what I'd seen no guy could keep away from women in my current state, and he was just ignoring me! Well, that and he owned a women's clothing boutique. It was a shame really, he was quite the specimen of masculinity.

"Damn! Shoes! I knew something was amiss with that look. We need to get you in some proper shoes!" Edward cried. I found myself being pulled by Edward back into the store. Nick followed with his camera, but he wasn't taking pictures at all. On the back shelf were lots of shoes and Edward asked me to pick a few pairs. I hadn't really worn heels very often and the thought of trying on some of these seemed daunting, but also a little exciting.

I selected a few different pairs. Two were strappy black ones that left my toes exposed, one was a pair of one inch sandals, and then I got a pair of sandals with no heel that wrapped up my shin. We carried them back into the room. He had me put on a pair of three inch ones for trying the dresses on.

The next little black dress was supposed to be tighter fitting, but this size didn't slide over my round butt. Edward didn't seemed concerned and instead took my measurements and said he would make a tighter fitting black dress for me. I couldn't believe Nick was going to get custom dresses made for me! I felt like a movie star or something! Nick took some pictures as Edward measured me. Despite the fact that I'm pretty sure he's gay, I felt myself getting seriously horny. Fooling around with Jenny then watching Nick screw her in public already had me aroused, and now Edward had me right on the edge.

The red dress was next, and I think it was my favorite. It was obviously made for a taller woman, but Edward said that could be fixed easily. He spent about ten minutes pinning things around. The end result was incredibly sexy. I admired myself in the mirror as Edward stood behind me. It had a halter top with a low cut neck that went between my breasts. Nothing indecent was exposed, but you could tell my nipples were hard. The back was cut out low, all the way down to the top my crack and the dress hugged my ass like a glove. I could just make out the definition of my crack and I shuddered. I looked like some young star on the red carpet. The slits up the legs were the only part I was unsure of. I moved around a bit and suddenly Edward swept me up and danced with me.

There wasn't any music, but I found myself matching Edward as he pulled me in close. Edward spun me and I caught Nick filming from the edge of the room, a giant smile on his face. I laughed as Edward dipped me then pulled me up and close. The dancing stopped when he pulled me into his body and kissed me. I moaned into his mouth and dueled with his tongue. I felt my hips rocking against him, but no erection! I was so confused. I wanted him desperately, but obviously he was just showing off how the dress would behave. He released me and smiled.

"Now that is the perfect dress for you! It gives me ideas for a few others as well. Do you like it?" he asked, hope in his eyes.

I turned away from him and looked in the mirror again. "I like it a lot, but I'm worried the slits are too high. I mean, look you can totally see the yellow from my thong on my hips!"

Edward stared at me in the mirror, the sudden intensity in his eyes simultaneously frightened and thrilled me. "Well," he said as his hands slid down my hips. "That is because a dress such as this is made to show off what you wear underneath. I suggest a garter belt and stockings..." He paused his fingers playing on the exposed skin at the top of the slits. I realized I was panting, but couldn't stop myself. His eyes held mine captive and I found myself unable to move. Edward leaned forward into my ear, "Or nothing at all." With those words he grasped my thong on either side and I felt it slide down my legs. When it got to me knees he let go and it dropped to my ankles. I let him left my right leg to pull it out of my discarded panties.

I rubbed my ass back into him and was shocked to find a raging erection. He felt huge! I felt him lifting the dress over my hips, exposing my bare ass and pussy to him. He pushed my torso forward slightly and I bent a bit at the waist. The silence stretched on, interrupted only by my panting.

The sound of his zipper crashed through the air and I moaned in anticipation. I felt his cock at my pussy and I moaned as he entered me, "Ohhhhhh. God you're huge!"

"Just relax, let the pleasure come to you," he instructed as he slid several inches into me, then started slowly working in and out.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me. More. MORE!" At that he started working more into me. I have no idea how long he was, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't fit it all inside of me. I felt all the frustration that had built up when Nick fucked Jenny come to a head.

"FUCK YES! AAAAHHHH," my orgasm hit me and my legs collapsed underneath me. Edward caught me and I felt myself being lowered to the ground. He didn't let me fully recover before he started fucking me again, hard. I turned my head to the side and groaned when I caught site of Nick approaching with his camera. I had completely forgotten that my boyfriend was in the room! He had just watched as I'd been seduced by this stranger! At this point I didn't care. Nick had gotten Jenny, and now I wanted Edward. Seemed like I was getting the better deal too, because I already felt another orgasm rising.

Suddenly Edward's movements became erratic and fear spasmed through me. "Not in me!" I groaned out. I tried to warn him again, but all that came out was a moan. I needed another orgasm!

"Don't listen to the slut! She's on the pill, so fill her up," Nick said from somewhere behind us. Suddenly I felt Edward's cock swell and start to twitch inside me. My orgasm consumed me as I felt warm liquid run down the back of my thighs.

When I came too I was laying naked in the floor, a giant puddle of semen on the ground below my pussy. Edward was dressed and shaking Nick's hand. "I will call you, probably in three weeks, when all of your order is ready! Be sure to bring her by next time."

Nick mumbled something in reply and then turned to me. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. He "woke" me and soon I was dressed and in his car. On the ride home it was quite at first.

"Why didn't you stop him?" I asked Nick.

"I-I don't know. You just seemed so beautiful and I guess I felt guilty for the thing with Jenny. Did you not like it?"

"Oh no I liked it." I wasn't going to hide the truth. He could have stopped us, and I guess part of me was mad at him for Jenny, even though I had my own plans on that front.

"I did too," He admitted after a few minutes.

"What you did? You're just saying that to make me feel better." I was unsure of where he was going with this.

"Seriously, feel me." He reached over and grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. He was rock hard! He hadn't been kidding, he really had liked it. What surprised me was the fact that I was horny as hell at his revelation. I glanced around and the road seemed mostly empty. I decided now was the time to engage in something lots of girls talked about at parties.

I dropped my head into his lap and pulled his cock out and sucked it. He lasted about three strokes before he filled my mouth. I didn't care and just sucked him hard again. Back at my place we stumbled inside ripping each other's clothes off. He lifted me on the kitchen table and ate me to several glorious orgasms. The sex that night was great. We fucked then made love.

It wasn't till the next morning in the shower, after he had left, that I realized he had eaten me out when I was full of Edward's cum. I was shocked that the thought aroused me and I quickly finished showering and found my vibrator. Somehow, despite all the sex with people, things seemed perfect with us. Nick kept pushing me, and I kept being surprised at how far my boundaries could expand. I didn't see Nick again for a few days, but when I did we were in for a real test.

12