Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy thrust into me hard and buried himself in me in one stroke. Unfortunately he was fucking huge so this hurt.

"Fuck! That hurts!" I yelled out. His dick and rammed right into my cervix, and it did not feel good.

"Heh, guess I know he's my little brother in more way than one," Andy gloated. He pulled back some and gave me time to adjust to his size. I was wet and horny and my body knew what it wanted so it didn't take long. Soon he was fucking me with his full length and I was moaning like a girl in a porno.

He pulled out and positioned me on my hands and knees. Nick probably had a view of our silhouettes as he plunged back into me. My breasts shook with the force of the fucking I was taking. I felt an orgasm building and I looked over towards Nick to see a little red light flashing. He was recording us! I wasn't sure how much he would be able to see.

"Fuck. I'm gonna- yeeessss, fuck me, so close," I panted. Andy laughed and smacked my ass again.

"Am I better than my brother?" he asked tauntingly.

"Oh fuck yes! You're the best I've ever had!" I wasn't lying and in the moment didn't care what Nick thought. "Fuck your brother's girl like a slut!" I was shocked to hear myself saying what I thought Andy wanted to hear, but he moaned in appreciation.

"God damn Emmy! You're a cock mad slut aren't you?"

I tried to reply, but all that came out was a loud moan as I came hard.

"AAAaahhhmmmmMmm!"

"Shit you cum hard! I can feel your pussy trying to milk the cum out of me!" Andy exclaimed as he continued to pound me through my orgasm. I collapsed in a heap as he kept fucking me. I couldn't believe he was still going, or that he showed no signs of slowing.

I collapsed onto the bed and Andy followed me down, continueing to fuck me hard. Andy was grunting hard behind me, and each thrust resulted in a smack of his body against my ass and the expulsion of air from my lungs. After the drinking, pot, and orgasm I didn't have the strength to participate, and lay there passively as Nick's older brother used my wet pussy.

I was impressed with Andy's stamina, but was so tired I wished he would finish. He seemed to have other ideas though and pulled out and flipped me over on my back. Soon he was back in me, fucking me hard and whispering in my ear, "Damn Emmy, I had no idea you were this fucking hot for cock. A girl like you is never going to be satisfied by just one guy," and other similar statements. I started to feel myself heating back up and knew I was going orgasm again if he kept it up. I felt his thrusting get more erratic and hoped he would last until I came again because I sleep terribly when horny.

Suddenly Andy's lips met mine and our tongues began dueling. The room was filled with the sounds of my wet pussy and our smacking lips. I felt his cock swell and he thrust deep into me, sending me over the edge. The orgasm rolled through me and my hips rocked up and down. I collapsed a sweaty exhausted mess and was quickly drifting to sleep with my boyfriend's brother still balls deep in my messy pussy.

"Damn, I think she came so hard she passed out..." I heard Andy say. I don't remember anything else.

---

I woke in the morning feeling surprisingly refreshed. I guess I had less to drink and more to smoke the night before than I thought. I slipped out of bed to use the bathroom. My underwear was a mess from my and Andy's juices, but I kept them on. I returned to the room and stopped to look around. The sun was up and filtering in through the open wall facing the ocean.

Nick slept soundly in his bed, covered from the waist down by a sheet. I turned and looked at Andy. His body was any woman's fantasy. He had a visible six pack, and his arms were thick and muscled. The sheet had been kicked off during the night and his morning erection stood up proudly in the air.

It was huge! I couldn't believe I'd had that thing in me last night! I stared for a bit and realized I was horny. Possesed by a sudden impulse I crossed the room and crawled onto the bed on my hands and knees. I gently grabbed Andy's cock and began licking it. Andy groaned softly and worked his hips gently in his sleep.

I slowly licked up and down his cock before gently taking it into my mouth. I was very careful to go slowly and gently. Soon I had three or four inches sliding in and out of my mouth. His hips worked in slow rhythm and his body squirmed in pleasure.

I tried to take more of him in, but gagged before I even got half of him in my mouth. When I looked up his eyes were open studying me and he smiled gently. I couldn't really smile back with a mouthful of dick so instead I worked up and down his cock quicker. He leaned back in pleasure and I kept at it. Suddenly he reached out and put his hand on the back of my head, I looked up, but his eyes were focused at the front of the room.

"Well looks like you guys got off to an interesting start," I heard from behind me. I froze with about three inches of cock in my mouth, my jaw stretched wide. Shit! That was Nick's dad Bill! My ass was pointing towards him, covered in cum stained panties, so I couldn't see him. I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment.

I heard Nick groaning from across the room. Andy seemed unperturbed.

"Yeah we just hung out and partied a bit last night," Andy said as his hand began guiding my mouth up and down his shaft. "Played some games and then just got to know Emmy better." He sounded triumphant. Nick sounded hungover when he spoke.

"Ugh, dad. You're here early," Nick said from bed, still groggy from the booze.

"Ha! It's almost eleven!" Mr. Pyne said laughing loudly and eliciting a groan from Nick. Andy had grabbed my head with his hands and was now loudly fucking my mouth and groaning. "Your mom and I just got in and she is off unpacking and showering after the trip. Just thought I'd stop by and see if you guys got in all right."

Andy thrust deeply and filled my mouth as Nick spoke. "Yeah, we got in fine. Emmy's must be in the bathroom or something." I'm not sure if he remembered last night. I tried to focus on swallowing but Andy's load was too much and I could feel it leaking out of my mouth and down my chin.

I could almost hear Mr. Pyne chuckling. "Alright, well we'll probably be out at the beach later. You all should come out."

Nick muttered something in reply, but I was too busy licking his brother's cock clean to catch it. I crouched over his cock sucking it gently as it softened slightly as Mr. Pyne left.

"Ugh, I guess last night wasn't a dream then," Nick said from behind me. "Andy, can she and I have a moment?"

"Sure, I gotta use the bathroom anyways," Andy said and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Nervously I waited for Nick to speak, suddenly worried he would be ashamed of me.

"That was so fucking hot last night Emmy" he said. "I can't wait to fuck you!"

He clearly hadn't heard or didn't remember what I agreed to with his brother. Nervously I explained, "Nick, I kinda agreed to some things last night."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh?"

"Yeah," I continued, "Andy, well... Andy says I have to be his girlfriend during the trip, not yours." I saw Nick's eyes widen in shock and he seemed speechless. "'ll do whatever you want" I said. I hesitated, not wanting to tell him that his brother had given me one of the best fucks of my life. "I'm sure he'll agree to call it off..."

The bathroom opened and I heard Andy come back into the room. "You two work all that out yet?" he asked as he approached us.

"Shit Andy! Put that away!" Nick said referring to Andy's half-mast penis. Andy laughed and stroked it a bit and he quickly hardened.

"You want me to sheathe my sword then eh?" Andy laughed and I felt him step behind me. My eyes widened and quickly found Nick's. Andy's hands bent me at the waist until my face was even with Nick's.

"We're not done talking yet," I said irritably as he pulled my panties to the side. Andy ignored me and I moaned as his cock filled me.

"You two can still talk. Don't need these lips for talking," Andy taunted. I was ashamed that I wasn't resisting at all, but it felt so good and I was so horny after sucking off my boyfriend's brother in front of their dad. Nick was quiet for several minutes, the only sound Andy's dick moving in and out of me.

I looked down and saw that Nick was tenting his shorts. "You like this don't you baby?" I asked him. His cock twitched and I looked at his face. He had a desperate look in his face.

"Yes..." he whispered.

"Uhhhmmm," I groaned in response. "I guess it's all settled then? You can jerk off while you watch us, but I think my boyfriend doesn't want to share me with you," I said to Nick.

I didn't wait for his response and reached back to rub my clit. Andy started fucking me harder, and soon I was writhing in a powerful orgasm. I collapsed forward on Nick as Andy continued to pound me. I laid still on Nick, his brother's thrusts rubbing my hard nipples across his lap. Andy was groaning and I knew he would cum soon, but I was also surprised to hear Nick breathing harder. Suddenly Andy started groaning as he filled me and that set Nick off. His cock twitched and I felt his shorts grow wet underneath me.

Afterwards we all stayed still before I started giggling. I stood up and felt Andy slip from me and kissed Nick on the cheek. "Love you Nick. I'm sure you and Andy have some things to talk about so I'm gonna go shower."

I rinsed and scrubbed my skin to remove the dried cum around my pubes and mouth then relaxed and shampooed my hair. A cool draft made me shiver and I turned towards the door to find Andy coming in.

"Nick okay?" I asked as he joined me in the shower.

"Yeah he's good. Just a little embarrassed he likes seeing his girl get nailed by other guys."

"I didn't want to hurt him..." I started to explain.

"Don't worry about him. He just likes to see his woman get pleasured. You're not the first woman I've had in front of her boyfriend or husband. Just enjoy all the pleasure and he'll enjoy watching!"

We finished up our shower with minimal groping and then headed back to the room. Nick was messing around on his laptop and when he saw us went to the shower. Andy was putting on some swim trunks. I went to my bag and tried to decide which swimsuit to wear. I pulled out the black monokini and the red bikini with the ruched bottoms and strapless top and turned to Andy. "Which one do you think I should wear?"

"Are those the only two you brought?" he asked. He didn't look pleased at his choices.

"Oh, well I have two more, but I didn't really want to wear them around your parents," I explained, hoping he wouldn't make me wear one of the thin white ones.

"Let's see all the options then!" He came over and dug through my bag until he found them. He quickly selected the white monokini and I slipped it on.

"I can't wear this!" I exclaimed. My nipples were clearly visible and the unlined crotch revealed my pubes and a camel toe.

"Nonsense! It's a tropical island and you're totally covered," Andy exclaimed. I started to protest but he lifted me in my arms and ran towards the beach.

"Aren't we going to wait for Nick?" I asked.

"He knows where we'll be," he said. "Anyways, why would my girlfriend want to wait for my little brother?"

It was only a hundred or so feet to the beach where his parents were set up with umbrellas and lounge chairs and Andy dropped me on a chair next to his dad.

"Hey Andy, Emmy," Mrs. Pyne said as she sat up. She had a slightly amused expression on her face and seemed to be inspecting and judging me. "You two get settled in together last night?"

I felt like she was taunting me and Mr. Pyne must have told her about Andy and I. I wanted to make it clear I loved Nick, but Andy spoke first.

"Oh yeah mom. The three of us just hung out for a bit then I just spent some time getting to know why Nick is always blowing off his friends." It was clear from his tone of voice that he knew his mom knew and they were teasing me. I felt my face flush in embarrassment.

"Well I think we're all looking forward to getting to know Emmy better on this trip, so don't hog all her time!" Mrs. Pyne replied. My eyes must have widened in shock because everyone started laughing.

Things settled down and the Pynes talked about their trip to Europe and caught up with their eldest son. Nick joined us, but was forced to take the lounge furthest from me. My nerves and embarrassment soon faded as we talked and relaxed, and disappeared completely once staff brought out coolers full of snacks, lunch, and drinks for us to enjoy.

Soon I was feeling no pain, and Andy easily convinced me it was time to go and swim some before putting on sunscreen so I could sunbathe. Andy, Nick, and Mr. Pyne went into the water and began playing around. It didn't take long for Andy's hands to start wandering under the water and he was pulling me in for the occasional passionate kiss. I tried to ignore him and play it cool so Nick and Mr. Pyne wouldn't notice.

I thought things were going well, but as I was enjoying watching Nick and Andy wrestle in the water I suddenly felt a pair of hands grab my hips. I gasped as I felt Mr. Pyne lift me up and carry me towards his sons.

"Hey guys, let's see how high we can toss her!" Mr. Pyne said as he joined them. I soon found myself sitting on his and Andy's linked arms as they hoisted me into the air. They sent me flying through the air over a wave. I quickly progressed to doing flips and soon they had me standing on their arms. That was when I noticed how transparent my suit was when wet. The white suit was essentially not there, and my nipples, bush, and labia were clearly visible. I shrieked in embarrassment and toppled into the water.

When I surfaced the guys were laughing. "Just notice your suit?" Andy asked.

I splashed water at him. "Why didn't you say anything?" I was angry, and at my reaction Andy stopped laughing.

"Aw, come on Emmy. It's nothing we haven't seen before, and besides, we're on a tropical island." He pulled me to him and kissed me on the mouth. I fought to get away, but soon found my tongue meeting his.

"Damn, she is one horny slut," Mr. Pyne said to his sons as I made out with Andy. I knew I should stop, but I was drunk and Andy was making me really horny. I felt his hand push my bathing suit to the side and his fingers slipped into my hungry pussy. He quickly broke the kiss and started laughing.

"Say whatever you want Emmy, your body definitely likes the exposure," Andy said as he fingered me. I reached out to shove him away, but found myself just holding onto his arm and shoulder. The guys remained quiet as I began moaning and rocking my hips.

An orgasm suddenly swept through me and I collapsed against Andy for support. There was no mistaking what had just happened and when I looked up I saw Mr. Pyne smiling and Nick with a blank expression on his face. I tried to play it off as if I was just tired.

"Whoa! Little too much sun and alcohol" I laughingly explained, "I'd better head in."

I disentangled myself from Andy and headed back to shore. When I got to the loungers Mrs. Pyne pulled her shades down and looked me up and down.

"A little exposed aren't we?"

I blushed as I remembered what my suit must look like. "I didn't realize it would get so clear when I went swimming..."

"Yes, well, it also helps if you wear it properly" she said as she pointed to my crotch. I looked down to see that my bottoms were still pulled to the side and my pussy was hanging out for the world to see. I quickly fixed myself.

"Shit- sorry. I swear nothin-" I started to say, but she waved me quiet.

"Don't worry honey. We'll talk later, just the two of us. Now could you do me a favor and grab another drink for me from the cooler?"

We settled down and talked for a bit. I could tell from her questions she knew about Andy and me, but she never directly addressed it. It was nice getting to know her, and I thought I made a good impression.

When the men returned from the water I asked Nick to put some sunscreen on me, but Andy jumped in quickly.

"Aw, we were just about to go toss the football. I'm sure one of my parents can do you," he said. Something about his tone of voice and choice of words made my thoughts immediately turn to sex and I felt my pulse quicken.

Andy quickly grabbed the football and took Nick by the arm and led him away. I stood there lamely in my transparent bathing suit. Mrs. Pyne broke the silence.

"Bill, there is sunscreen in my bag. We don't want Emmy to get burned on her first day."

I stood in shock as Mr. Pyne pulled out the sunscreen and approached me. I didn't know what to do, so I stared down at my feet as he started rubbing it on my exposed shoulders and back. He used a firm touch and I felt my nipples hardening at his rubbing. I looked up at Mrs Pyne, unsure of how she would feel about her husband touching a mostly naked eighteen-year-old.

Her eyes met mine and she wore a slight smirk on her face. I was unable to look away as Mr. Pyne knelt and began lotioning my legs. He spread my legs slightly and soon his knuckles were brushing against the gusset of my suit.

"Be sure to get under her suit as well Bill. That thing won't provide much protection at all," Mrs. Pyne instructed. Her husband was happy to obey and soon his hands were kneading my ass and slipping around to tease my mons. I tried not to react, but my mouth was hanging open and my hips were thrusting subtly. He stood behind me and I felt his erection against my back. His hands were lotioning my stomach and soon my breasts as he pulled me back into him.

I half expected him to take me there in front of his wife, and at this point I was ready for anything, but he soon pulled away from me and I groaned in disappointment, eliciting a chuckle from my boyfriend's parents.

Flustered I went to my chair and pulled it out into the sun and laid down. Shit! Here I was with Nick's parents and I was acting like a total slut! Worse than slut, even. I decided that night I was going to talk with Andy and Nick and put a stop to this. I loved Nick and I didn't want his whole family treating me like a sex object.

I drifted off to sleep in the sun and was woken by Andy. At some point I had rolled over on my back, so at least I was lucky to have an even tan. "Wake up Emmy, we're all headed back to change and then hangout and grill at our parent's place."

Nick, Andy, and I headed to our place. Andy hopped in the shower, leaving me alone with Nick. I decided now was as good a time as any to put a stop to our games.

"Nick, about earlier..." I began.

"Wow yeah! Damn Emmy you were so hot! I can't believe you got in the water in that suit! And when Andy made you cum right there in front of my dad! Fuck, everyone there just wanted to take you!" He seemed excited and a quick glance down confirmed his body was feeling the excitement too.

"You mean you're not upset..."

"Upset? No way! I mean, I was kinda jealous at first, but damn! It's like my own private porn star!" Nick pulled me in for a kiss and I melted into his arms. He started working my swimsuit off, but I stopped him.

"Nick, I'm not your girlfriend this trip," I told him teasingly. His eyes widened, and I continued, "I'm going to go join Andy." When I entered the shower Andy leered at me, but we kept our groping to a minimum and were soon out in the main room as Nick showered.

Andy insisted on picking out my clothing for the evening. He selected a cropped blue top that fit loosely across my shoulders and breasts and left my midriff bare all the way up to just an inch or two below my breasts.. I'd bought it to wear around the house with Nick, but didn't imagine ever wearing it out since it was very difficult to keep my breasts covered.