Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skirt he picked out was similarly revealing. It had a floral pattern, was low cut, and not very long. If I bent over at all my bright yellow thong would be visible. A pair of wedge sandals completed the outfit. We didn't wait for Nick and left him a note saying we were at his parent's place.

Staff had already delivered the food and started up the grill, so we were greeted by Mr. Pyne shirtless enjoying a drink by their pool. Mrs. Pyne was dressed in green and blue maxi dress and looked beautiful. We grabbed drinks and settled in to talk and wait for Nick.

At first we talked about mostly harmless things, but somehow, with the help of alcohol probably, they seemed to work the conversation around to me and how much I seemed to like sex.

"I-I don't know... I don't seek this stuff out, I just seemed to get caught up in the moment," I found myself answering. I knew my face was red and hoped we would move on to another topic soon.

"Ha! Don't let her get off that easy!" Andy exclaimed. "This morning she was the one waking me up with a blow job, and she kept at it the whole time dad was there talking!"

Oh shit! I choked on my drink and started coughing, shocked that Andy would be so blatant! Mrs. Pyne started patting me on the back.

"Ha! That's how you know you've really found a girl who loves cock!" Mr. Pyne joined in and gave Andy a high-five. I continued to cough and wanted to just curl up and disappear.

Thankfully Mrs. Pyne came to my rescue. "Come on you two! She's obviously a bit embarrassed by her actions. Try to at least be nice!"

"Yeah right mom! She gets off on this sort of talk. Here, look at this," Andy said as he grabbed my skirt and pulled it up past my waist. "Check out how wet her panties are!"

I froze in fear. The sensible thing would have been to scream and push my skirt back down, but I just froze. Nick's parents weren't shy and both moved around to take a look. Andy spread my legs for them and I didn't resist at all.

"Fuck! I knew she had to be ready to fuck at the drop of a dime after you fingered her in the ocean!" Mr. Pyne was grinning as he looked at my apparently wet panties.

"Tsk Tsk Emmy! Such a nice pair of panties and you're going to ruin them! Here, take those off of her." Mrs. Pyne was apparently more worried for the integrity of my underwear than my modesty, but the men didn't give me a chance to respond before they tugged them off my legs and left them on the ground. Andy stuck a finger in me, but just then we heard Nick coming.

Everyone quickly scattered and I smoothed my skirt down. Things settled down and we started cooking veggies and meat and drinking. At one point I headed to the bathroom and when I got out I saw everyone talking quietly. Nick was shrugging and the focus seemed to be on him. His dad clapped him on the back and said something I couldn't make out. When I approached they broke apart and Nick wouldn't say what they'd been talking about. I shrugged it off and we sat down to eat.

Soon after dinner I approached Andy alone. "Hey Andy, what were you guys talking about earlier when I got out of the bathroom?"

"Oh that? Mom and dad were just making sure you and Nick were okay with all the attention."

"Oh..." I took a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about. Nick's cool with everything."

I was a bit worried after that conversation, but things stayed pretty calm until the sun went down. As soon as the sun slipped below the horizon there seemed to be an unspoken agreement that I was fair game. Right in front of their own brother or son, Andy and Mr. Pyne constantly pulled me into their laps or slapped my ass as I walked past. The attention was getting to me, and soon I was playing back. Mrs. Pyne kept giving me these oddly intense looks that only seemed to make me more aware of my behaviour and arousal.

We were all sitting in a circle drinking and talking. I was sitting on Andy's lap, Nick across from us, with the two parents on either side of me and Andy. Nick and his parents were talking about college, possible majors, and keeping focused on schoolwork in a party friendly atmosphere. Andy and I sat and listened, but I don't think either of us could recall any specifics due to the attention he was giving me.

For a while whoever I had been sitting on let their hands roam over my bare thighs and stomach, but that no longer seemed to be enough. Andy's hands had crept up under my crop top and were now working my nipples. I leaned my head back beside his and he began kissing my neck, eliciting moans of pleasure from me.

I don't know when my boyfriend and his parents stopped to watch us, but I became aware I was the center of attention when a flash from a camera illuminated me and Andy. I gasped and quickly sat up, trying to push Andy's hands out of my top. Nick's mom had an amused look on her face, holding up her small camera. Mr. Pyne looked like he was about ready to join in, and a quick glance at his shorts revealed where Andy and Nick got their packages from.

"Looks like everyone could use another drink!" Mrs. Pyne exclaimed. "Emmy dear, why don't you help me?"

Grateful for the excuse to get up, I stood with my hard nipples pointing the way and followed her into their bar.

"Things are getting pretty heated out there," Mrs. Pyne quietly said when we were alone. I looked up and her eyes met and held mine. She didn't seem offended or worried, more amused.

"I-Sorry! I didn't mean for things to get like this... I just seem to end up in these situations..." I was worried my boyfriend's mom thought I was a slut or not good enough for Nick. "I'll behave better. Andy will just have to understand."

"You'll do no such thing," she said harshly. "A young slut like you needs to learn that when she teases men like you've been doing you have to expect some of them to take you. You obviously enjoy it, so don't worry about what I think. Now, let's see what drinks we can make. Tomorrow morning I'll send them all away to do something and we can have a real talk then."

I stood there with my mouth hanging open trying to process what Mrs. Pyne had just told me. I was pretty sure she just told me to fuck her husband and son, all in front of my boyfriend.

"Come on dear, hand me the vodka over there," Mrs. Pyne interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh, yes, sorry." I muttered as I set to work making drinks. Soon I was headed back outside a drink in each hand. I walked carefully in the dim light to avoid spilling anything. It seemed like someone had turned off some of the outdoor lights, because it was definitely darker out here. I handed a drink to Andy and moved towards an empty seat.

"Aw, no drink for me?" Mr. Pyne asked.

"Oh sorry, I guess we didn't make enough. You can have this one and I'll make another," I said as I walked over to him. He reached out to take the drink, then quickly pulled me onto his lap.

"We can share this one! No need to miss the party," he said as I squeaked and fell into his lap. He quickly pulled me back with his arm.

"AAAHhhhhmmm," I gasped as I felt his hard cock slide into my exposed pussy. The bastard had pulled his dick out! Right there in front of his two sons! No wonder someone had turned the lights down. As if reading my mind Mrs. Pyne spoke up.

"Huh. I don't know who turned the lights down, but I'm going to fall asleep if it stays this dark. Nick, be a honey and turn the lights back up will you?" Mrs. Pyne said as she took her seat. Nick stood up and turned to walk to the switches.

When he flicked the lights on, Mrs. Pyne and Andy eyes took me in at the same time I realized how exposed I was. My legs were splayed open and my skirt hiked up, exposing my boyfriend's dad's cock embedded in my pussy. I quickly grabbed my skirt and flipped it down and tried to stand, but his arm held me down.

Nick turned around and when he saw my red face he got a worried look. "You okay Emmy?"

"Y-Yes. Just a bit warm," I replied, hoping he didn't know his dad was inside me at the moment.

"Oh, well we can fix that," Nick's dad replied, then grabbed my top and quickly yanked it off me!

"EEEKK!" I quickly raised my arm to cover my chest.

Mr. Pyne was grinning along with his wife and eldest son. "Can't have you overheating, right Nick?"

He was looking at us strangely, and I was scared he knew his dad was filling my wet cunt in ways he never had. "I guess not. Let her have some of the drink dad!"

He offered me the drink, and I took a hand off my skirt to accept it. As I tilted my head back, I felt my skirt being pulled up around my waist, exposing my stuffed cunt. I froze in embarrassment, but the conversation flowed around me. Occasionally someone would make a comment, but mostly it was a family reminiscing and catching up on new life events. I wasn't moving up and down on his cock, but when he started to make it twitch I responded my milking his cock with my vaginal muscles. I had no idea what everyone was talking about, and realized that for the past ten minutes or so I'd just been focused on trying to make my boyfriend's dad fill my pussy in front of his whole family without moving.

I looked over at the others and everyone was watching me while talking (who knows about what though!). Andy and Nick had tents in their shorts, and Nick had his camera sitting in his lap, secretly filming us. Mrs. Pyne didn't look phased at all, and just seemed to be ignoring it all. Andy suddenly approached, pulled out a joint, and had me take a long a hit. I coughed some, less than the night before, and then went into a sexual zone.

My hands found my clit and Mr. Pyne's heavy balls and I started working both for all I was worth. My orgasm, which had been building for hours, was approaching quickly and when I felt Mr. Pyne being to fill my needy pussy with his seed I groaned loudly in pleasure. I became aware of everyone watching me as I slumped in satisfaction, semen leaking down my thighs.

Mrs. Pyne broke the silence. "Now, now Emmy! You're going to stain his shorts! Hurry up up and clean him off!"

I quickly hopped off and looked around for something to use when he reached out and slowly pushed me to my knees. I got the message and took him into my mouth briefly to clean him off.

I stood back up, leaking semen and burning with shame, but everyone was smiling at me, so I tried to ignore my embarrassment. I headed over to sit in my boyfriend's lap, but as I got closer paused. I was supposed to be Andy's girl this week! I held Nick's eyes while I walked over and sat in his brother's lap, making sure the skirt was under me to keep him clean. Nick smiled as Andy's hands found my naked breasts.

We all stayed around for another hour, drinking, smoking, and talking before Andy pulled me off to our bed. Nick stayed behind with his parents.

He pulled my skirt off and tossed me in the bed, but I stopped him.

"I have to wear panties, remember?" I grinned at him.

"Really? I just watched you fuck my dad in front of everyone!" he said, frustrated.

"Please?" I asked. "I like it. Makes it seem dirtier..."

He grinned at that, reached into my bag and tossed me the first pair he found, a black lace thong. I slipped them on and soon he slipped into me. His fucking had an urgency to it that was really turning me on. I tried to kiss him, but he pulled away, probably since I had his dad's dick in my mouth only an hour ago. That hurt me a little bit since Nick never hesitated, but I soon found myself not caring as he drove me to orgasm. I was nearing yet another orgasm when he spoke.

"Don't cum," he grunted between thrusts. I could tell he was getting close, and moaned in frustration, but managed to hold back as he added his seed to his fathers. He lay on top of me, breathing heavily before rolling off, leaving my pussy aching for something more.

"Do you want to cum?" he whispered to me.

"God yes! I need it. Please Andy!" I begged, startled by the desperation in my own voice.

Andy laughed. "You need some release too Nick?"

Confused I tried to sit up, but Andy kept me down. From the shadows Nick emerged, a smile on his face. "Can I borrow your girlfriend Andy? Just this once," he said, an obvious joke at our situation.

"Sure, just eat her out first!" Andy quickly replied, a mocking smile on his face.

My eyes widened in shock, but Nick didn't hesitate and joined us on the bed, his head between my sticky thighs. I came as soon as his tongue touched my clit, but that wasn't enough for me. I rolled over and trapped his face between my thighs. For the next fifteen minutes he licked and sucked my sloppy pussy and drove me to another orgasm. I lay back, barely awake as Nick took his pants off. Andy handed him something, and I realized he was going to make Nick wear a condom. If I hadn't been so tired that alone would have set me up for another orgasm. Nick entered me, thrust twice then his mouth met mine as he came hard, staring into my eyes. Exhausted we kissed lovingly.

"I love you," he told me as he broke away, and I felt myself tearing up.

"I love you too," I answered, then suddenly started giggling. He quickly joined me and Andy was chuckling from the other side of the bed. The absurdity of everything hit us all at once, and the tension of the past day was broken.

Nick pulled out of me and stood up. "Thanks for letting me use the slut," he said jokingly and I tossed a pillow at him. We all cleaned up a bit then I went to sleep, naked, with Andy spooning me.