All Comments on 'Emotionless Pt. 04'

by Sarabi9

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
Really good

I like this story and where it's going, I'm hoping she finds someone...

Thank you!

L

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
pretty good

I liked this story, not every story should be about having sex all the time it is nice to read one that has a story to tell, hope part 5 comes out soon

wibitriwibitriabout 8 years ago
One of the best!

Wanted to catch up before commented.

Well written and well paced. Characters are believable and all have traits you can cheer for!

Hope this is a long trip, and looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keeping writing

I just caught up, but damn! Please keep writing, I'm eating up the storyline!

va45va45about 8 years ago
good build up

Good build up on the story and way to end this chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 7 years ago
Highs and lows for Lauren in learning about true friendship

Lauren starts to learn the value of caring 2-way communication and friendship with Jessie without the need for sex, and it feels good; then she is betrayed by alcoholic thinking with feelings of inordinate anger and betrayal, not letting anyone help her, wanting to shove her emotions way below the surface and numb them with alcohol, eventually resulting in her getting attacked and raped (lucky the guy didn't shoot her) and severely hurt, Finally she gets to learn to accept nurturing by Harper, also without the need for sex.

Very believable and real characters in the supporting cast. This story is becoming more and more enjoyable to read and experience, with characters easy to identify with / relate to, Sarabi knows what she is doing with these characters. I look forward to continuing chapter 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous