Empire of Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,483 Followers

It was apparent, however that a night with him had only deepened the Curse laid upon them years ago. And thanks to his intoxication, he had not been able to flee after the first three orgasms. The corrupted women had finished an entire evening of supernatural sex-play with a demonic penis that never seemed to run out of juice; furthering their own damnation. For he could see that either pair of breasts rose upwards at least seven inches when lying flat, larger than either had been before, but breath and movements during sleep allowed the hemispheres to swell and wobble beyond that.

He tried to remember, hard as it was getting to tell the pair apart. While both had the silky-young skin of the cheerleader that Brianna had once been, one pair of teats seemed more pointed, conical. The soft mams gave a decidedly confrontational image; as if to point accusingly at all men that dared lust after them. (which seemed to be everyone) But the other set had upturned nipples resting upon a broad, expansive cushion of sweet, soft tit, conveying youthful perkiness despite the crotch-tingling voluptuousness of the endowments.

He tried...pointed to the more aggressive...more pointed set of breasts... remembering the name...

"Fool..." said the soft pair of lips to his right, the slut speaking still seemed asleep.

"Fool who resists the Gift..." spoke the other to his left, also apparently asleep.

"What the - what are you..."

"SUM ES DIA DE INCOITUS!"

"SUM ES DIA DE INCOITUS!" Both women chanted simultaneously in Ancient Latin, eyes never opening. There was only one who had seen that writing...only one entity....

"Empress Messalina..... A fool am I? Well, I'm a man with a conscience; to one as ruthless as you were, that might seem foolish indeed." He said, in the same tongue.

"A man of conscience?" said the lips to his right, speckled with strange, pale stains of suspicious origin. "Is that why you sell women to pornographers to fund your wanderings?" asked the left pair of lips, also covered with whitish film of dubious nature, as she mocked him.

"That....I.....you left me no choice! With this Curse!"

"But now...." said the right lips, "I give you a choice;" said the left pair. "Go...go to the Hilton Hyatt on 42nd and Main," instructed right. "Seek out room 1769." left lips said.

"What...now you want to give me marching orders?" He was as incensed as a man could be after a night of God-only-knows how many Tequilas who wakes up in a bed with two naked strippers.

"In serving me..." said right.

"You serve your own ideals...." said left. "For I do not allow competition!"

**********

Donna didn't think there would be a problem. She'd made herself very clear to Cody; who was otherwise a nice guy, but had gotten too desparate and clingy for her taste. Still, he was the jealous type, and that had her worried; but she wasn't about to hide out in her apartment for the rest of her life. And it had been a while since she'd been to a real Halloween Party!

She was expecting more of a nerdy gamer type of crowd, and wondered if anyone would recognize her costume of purple hair, lavendar leotard, leather jacket and stocking boots.

Still, the neighbourhood around here must be getting weird or low-class; she swore there was a blond chick and a huge black guy going at it with each other in the narrow alleyway she just passed; and it wasn't even dark yet! Strange....it seemed like the smaller girl was the one pinning HIM to the wall. Well, she wasn't about to gawk.

Unless it was at the huge flight of black bats fluttering overhead in a purposeful swarm. Well, on any other night of the year, so many....seems like hundreds...would have given her pause, but now? Probably just some fancy, sophisticated prank or illusion to spice up the Trick or Treating.

Yet, if it was a trick, those three people inside that Buick LeSabre with the door open were missing it; the car in question had its front passenger entry ajar, allowing anyone and everyone to see frantic couplings between two honey-blond sluts with breasts larger than their own heads, who were grunting, thrusting upon the body of a non-descript boy who probably couldn't be older than eighteen; could be a college freshman having the time of his life. Here...in public....without a care for who might see!

"WHOA!" One of the mysterious bats swung low, and seemed to collide with a street lamp above her head! Immediately, there was a burst of greyish smoke with gold-flecked sparkles that descended on her. No sign of the bat. Huh! Must be some sort of fake thing which...er...eh...some trick of....uhmm....Donna really couldn't explain it, nor the tingling sensation she felt.

"Well, it is that time of year, I guess..."

While the neighborohood might have deteriorated, this was a bit much:

"I.....gotta take you girls....in for...for...solicitation.." Grunted a pantsless police officer with a salt and pepper goatee, as a writhing woman churned upon his naked member. Her blond hair was streaked with black, and the way she ground herself into her mate made it clear that it was naked lust, rather than money, which drove her.

A silky smooth, female crotch sat upon the officer's face; stifling any further pleas.

"Twelve....so far tonight...." grunted a woman with wild eyes as....golden? As her hair? Must be contact lenses.

"Only...twelve? An amateur....you are...*Urrnt*" Snarled the first female in between her ruttings. "Sixteen for me..... "

"You've not....beaten me yet!" snarled the newcomer; quivering with libido as the protesting tongue and mouth of the man drove her to a sloppy orgasm upon his face. She then leapt off of him, and ran naked into the backalleys; perhaps to find more men to ravish that she might even the score with her new competitor.

"And why shouldn't she?" Donna wondered, feeling a bit light headed. Sex is pleasure; it is life. It would feel so good...to mate with a man..." She clutched her warming cunt, heedless of who might be watching.

As she continued, Donna began to feel a mounting urge to surrender herself to the next male she saw; to begin to produce young.

"Procreate..." she grunted, nostrils flaring. Career.... freedom....independence....those fleeting goals she had sought in the past suddenly seemed vain and hollow. What mattered was squeezing out as many offspring as possible.

"So....unfair," she grunted, patting her flat, trim belly. "I want...want to swell, grow, I want to burst with young!" Her new sense of clarity enveloped her mind that it didn't seem worthwhile to ponder the suddenness of the change that had crept into her thoughts. It was like waking up from a bad dream, and she didn't want to think about anything but how to get a man to impregnate her.

"Ohh...y-yes...I'm...I'm ready!" There were a series of tingles, ripples, and throbbing bursts of velvety pleasure centered in her sex organs. The lavendar leotard creaked as a creeping tide of wanton boobflesh began to assault it from within with fabric-punishing inflation.

Her inarticulate cry was a triumphant squealing more primal, more obscene than true language. She felt the shaking, the stretching...her hips and ass, they were expanding, widening to contain the young she must bear!

"Oh...uh hey Donna!" it was Cody...the fool. She had arrived at the white, two-story rental house now occupied by four of her old college friends that shared the rent; festive orange and black streamers festooned the porch and windows.

"Ohh....I get it; 'The Major' from 'Ghost in the Shell', right?"

"Hurrnh...yes...costume..." she grunted, golden eyes narrowing as she studied the male before her.

In the end, though. She knew that Cody was a weak boy; much too weak to keep her from claiming every drop of sperm he could shoot into her! Like a pouncing tigress, she landed in his embrace; pressing his surprised face into the cleavage of perky breasts three times larger than the modest C-cups she'd once had. Yes! She could feel it! He was hard for her.....

**********

"It's fair weather all the way, and officials are predicting a safe and happy Halloween." Confirmed the attractive local news anchorbabe, a coffee-skinned, asian-featured beauty with long cascade of mahogany hair and a mixed ancestry.

"However, there are disturbing reports of some Halloween Hijinx that may be more than just good, clean, fun. Officials report a preponderance of public nudity and indecent behavior, ranging from... *ahem* " Her narrow eyes almost visibly widened from some of the reports that she could not read on the air. Who would send her smut like this?

"There have been a number of bat-sightings in the city tonight; but offiicials remind the public of just what day this is, and assure us that there is no evidence of real bats anywhere near the metropolitan area.

"Here's wishing all of you a safe and happy night! And tune in tomorrow, an oceanographer from Berkeley has an unorthodox theory concerning the recent earthquake off the Pacific coast earlier this week. My name is Lei Ames; you're watching channel 11 news tonight!"

"And we're clear." said Bob, the cameraman.

"Oh, Bob. Stay a minute, It's important that I speak to you...privately." Ms. Ames asked.

He hoped she wouldn't see him swallow. Bob Weintraub was a broad-shouldered guy, but he had a little too much of a gut and a not quite enough hair left to give him real confidence with the ladies. Lei unattached her microphone, and waited patiently until the other staff had left the set.

She was...seemed unusually tense. Was it his fault? She'd never been overly critical of his shooting, and there had been no problems tonight. Still, she seemed.....now that was odd; her eyes seemed....golden? When did that happen? They'd been dark brown like usual when the broadcast began, had she slipped in contacts when he wasn't looking?

She was definitely uncomfortable about something, kept adjusting her red blouse, and closing her eyes...breathing heavily. What was up? Maybe she knew; maybe she'd figured out how he really felt about her, and was here to set the record straight. Bob had always had a thing for exotic flowers, like her. But his approach turned off most women. So here comes the part where she sets him straight about where they stan -

"MMPH!" With a feral snarl, she pressed her wide, glossy lips to his. Inhaling his breath as she panted, beast-like, whilst tearing off his pants.

She had him with his pants down, there upon the table, where Channel 11 news was broadcast to 5 million homes every weekday. She sat in his lap, legs wrapped around his pelvis, pushing her heels against his back, to provide friction that would propel his hard 7 inches ever deeper into her flooding pussy. Though having discarded most of her clothes, she'd kept on her lacy, frilly pink bra. And Bob could see it straining, straps tightening almost as if...as if her breasts were expanding! It seemed impossible that Lei had ever managed to wear a C-cup bra with E-cup tits that bulged outwards 5...maybe 6 inches from her chest! How much further would the wood-brown boobs expand, if not constrained by that frilly prison!

Bob decided it was best not to think about it; here was his dream, coming true at last. Better not to question, not to think too hard. When a fantasy you've jerked off to for years comes true, don't look a gifthorse in the mouth, unless its a woman, and she swallows. So closing his eyes and thanking every god he could remember, he simply thrust his hips forward, aiming his meaty rod ever deeper, the wet squelches were even stronger testament to Lei's savage arousal than the grimace of lurid indecency plastered across her asiatic features.

The doors to the set slammed open! Bob glanced over; certain that his career (and Lei's) was about to end abruptly!

Instead, there was a black guy with dreadlocks being tackled by three statuesque blonds, tearing his pants from him. It was James, their chief engineer! Very, very distracted from his duties. As the quartet tumbled into the room, the woman seemed unable to decide who should have the benefit of his sperm; so James was assailed by the slippery bombardment of three pussies, one after the other, each taking no more than two strokes of his meaty rod inside them before another pulled her away!

But when Bob's attention was drawn, he also noticed a sharp, red light.

"M-Ms. Ames! Th-The camera! It's on!" And if the chief engineer was distracted like this....was it possible? Was it possible they were still broadcasting? There was delicate, musical laughter.

"Good....I want them all to see....I want the entire city to see how large my breasts have become!" Turning to the camera, Lei Ames arched her back, and the bra snapped! Though understandably distracted by the tremulous canteloupes swaying before his eyes; Bob also could not help but notice, in the metal rafters above the studio set, flying fluttering.....bats?

**********

She was full, she was ripe. Astarte struggled to move her hips under her new girth. The vast dome of her gravid belly was now visible even beyond the fertile swell of creamy bosoms that easily matched the size of any ball used for professional athletics.

The room was barricaded, but the staff wasn't immune either! The open window of the hotel room faced her naked, slick cunt, quivering expectantly.

"A city like this; the best place I could hope for.....to breed. Always before, my larvae could find only a small range of hosts, soon to be destroyed by demon-fearing humans. Now...now..." she grunted as her belly twitched. "My larvae can spread further than ever before! It will take more than an angry mob with *URRRNT* torches and pitchforks to stop me now!" The contractions began again. Faster! Faster than before!

For her kind (whatever that might be) The birthing was equal parts pain and pleasure, the two sensations mingled together to make the entire process more stimulating. In truth, there was nothing more sensually pleasing to her than spawning. But it took her kind many centuries to mature enough, and even then, she'd discovered that she was only capable of reproducing once every two centuries - regardless of how many men she'd consumed.

"*HUURRNNT - AHHHHHHRRGH!!!*" They were not true bats, of course. The creatures that erupted from between her legs had four wings, and where really more like fungus puffballs, and they carried spores, all important spores..... And this was the third swarm already! Already, chaos would begin to grip the city. Those implanted with her spores would begin to grow and change; while spreading the glory to others.

"I will never....understand, my origins..." Astarte snarled against the rush of larval spawn birthing and rushing out the open window. "But.....whatever I am.....after tonight, the mortals will have no choice but to deal with my kind!"

**********

"If....If I d-don't survive the night, I want the world to know w-what happened tonight. My name is Carson Stevens, and I'm an Investigative Report- ah no....that's not true....I'm just a Journalism student. But this tape....this tape will change everything. This camcorder will hold a record of the chaos that overtook the city tonight.

"Whoever gets this will be able to hear....and see everything. I've tried to document several different areas affected by the plague, but....everywhere its the same. The bats must be the key; I've seen them.....everywhere.....they seem to explode, release some sort of....poison....contamination....perhaps some virus. And it...it changes people!

"There....you can see them out the window now....blond hair, or hair streaked with blond....and and their breasts! Far...far too large! The smallest one I've seen....her m-mammaries were about the size of party balloons! they're gorgeous, all of them! Almost...impossibly so!....Look at the way they move...shambling, lurching through the streets, like...like zombies....it's like some kind of perverted Resident Evil knockoff! The transformed have gathered into rape gangs, but....they're all female! They corner and capture men....forcing them to...to copulate. Most don't resist. And they end up....like Bradley!

"You can see him now, on the bed next to me. Grey, bloated, lifeless. He didn't resist; thought he was lucky when two of the zombie bimboes cornered him! I could hear him, the best sex of his life! but they...they drained him! It's like....he orgasmed all his life into them! And now he's just this grey, dead shell. Swollen in some rigormortis.

"They're closing in on me; I think they can smell men....our scent...our hormones...they've been tracking me, for hours now. I....no, but look closer at them. It's not like the movies! In fiction, you get these zombies that are clumsy, awkward because they're half-dead. But not this time; these zombies are alive and gorgeous, but they shamble when they walk.....not because their bodies are falling apart; they shamble because they can't stop....m-m-masturbating themselves! Even for a second! Their hands...inside their own vaginas.....constantly! Until they can capture a man!"

*K-THUMP*

"They're at the door; I've barricaded myself inside....don't know how long it will hold them. Not forever; they're too horny! Too aroused! What...what happens to the city now? Not sure...There are no trick or treaters that I can see now; it's the spores. When they infect a child, he enters some kind of weird, dormant chrysalis, like a cocoon. I guess....to sexually mature....so the zombies can use them later.

"C-could...could we have done anything to prevent this? I can't imagine what. The bats...the spores; they spread so fast; it's like they were everywhere at once! Those not infected were soon raped, like....Bradley. The changes....quicker than I would have thought possible. Everyone in power, the decision makers that might save us, before they knew there was a problem, they were on their backs with blond bimbos straddling them, having the sex of their lives....the last sex of their lives.

Fires, looting....you can see it now through the window. The battle was over before it began. The roads....all blocked....phone lines....dead.... emergency services....they're on their backs getting serviced no doubt!

I...I have to believe this was some sort of attack, but who -

*POOOOM*

"They've almost broken through! I'll look for anyway to resist; anything that can -

"BRADLEY! You're alive? I.....he's moving...moving...in the chest...I thought he was dead, he seems so lifeless but....NO! His...his chest...splitting open! A hand, a feminine hand....emerging...blond hair...a head rising...emerging like a butterfly from a cocoon....I see now; the men....they are infected, and will eventually become zombies anyway! Everyone!

"NO! YOUR NAME IS BRADLEY! KEEP AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T WANT YOUR TITS! I DON'T - NAAAAH!"

**********

It took a few precious moments to force open the barricaded door to room 1769. But Harrison was not attacked as he entered. His shaky fingers gripped a loaded 9 millimeter, but he was uncertain whether to use the weapon on whatever lurked behind the door, or on himself. There were two dead bodies; pale and anemic, but both men's faces where frozen in a rictus of absolute joy and bliss.

"Everything leads back to you; these....bats...the transformations....they all start from this point. I saw the bat-things, coming from this very window. You're responsible for all this chaos." It was a simple statement of fact.

"My worst nightmare come to life.....a city....perhaps an entire world overrun by mindless, sex-crazed bimbos." Harrison announced to the panting, glistening naked woman whose belly was shrinking back down after spawning a horrific legion of infectious spores.

"Nehahahahah! The Host of the Corrupting Phallus of Shub-Niggurath does not like meaningless sex?" twittered the nude brood mother, her coppery-blond hair matted in ringlets to her sweat-laden brow. No....it seemed more like red hair...

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,483 Followers