Empire of Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That name! It was in the vault where I was...Cursed....and you know of it...." Harrison was unsure, hesitant. Who else would know that name?

"Oh....I know a great many mysteries, boy. But I never thought to encounter the Corrupting Phallus! How I regretted it when the Phoenician Pirate who last possessed the magic got lost at sea, in the Americas. I never knew if there had been a new host after Valeria Messalina anchored the spell to her own soul." Harrison paused...thinking. He'd known that the wicked empress had borrowed her knowledge of sorcery from an older source, perhaps one even more vile than she was.

"The last man who carried that monster between his legs brought technology to the Mayans and Aztecs, and was the source of the legend of Quetzalcoatl."

"N-no....you have to remember that this culture also produced accurate astronomy, and a system of mathematics." Harrison recalled.

"Hehahah.... Unless their other achievements were also a result of ideas imported from foreigners!"

"N-now we're getting into shaky territory...." Harrison narrowed his eyes. The naked she-devil pursed her lips.

"So you believe that Mayan architecture was simply an original product of the culture with no foreign influence?"

"Lorebabe69?" Harrison asked, afraid for the answer.

"Brainiac360!" she mouthed in awe. The gun dropped from nerveless fingers as his world collapsed around him. Tense silence. Though exhausted, the sleek woman arose from the bed, her body rapidly recovering from pregnancy, she fell into the habit of a seductive pose.

"I have everything, at last. I have spawned finally. It takes centuries for me to produce young, but when I do....they mature so fast....in mere hours. My true children are being born even now; as the sex-vessels become pregnant by whatever men they can catch. And in a city this size, I will create not a handful of young, not even dozens....I can spawn thousands! And in this city, with so many people.....perhaps millions? The world will be a different place on the first of November."

"I...I..." words failed Harrison, it was all too much to take in. But his cock, the dread phallus of ancient gods and slutty empresses thrashed madly! His wicked penis wanted this sex-monster like no one else!

"And now, I have you. The Host of the Corrupting Phallus of Shub-Niggurath has limitless male stamina. And I believe that I cannot drain you; no matter how much seed you give me, it will not harm you. At last.... a man I can keep! For as long as you live, I shall be your companion - I'm not like other women, I believe I can survive the powers of the phallus. And one way or another, I'll not leave until I find out!"

**********

There were islands of consciousness. Brief flashes when Harrison's rational mind briefly emerged from the mad frenzy of the supernatural copulation. The she-devil had learned thousands of positions, but all that mattered was the bliss when he melted into her. The universe had become a sweat-slicked wall of sleek legs, toned thighs and vast breasts.

During one such island; he decided to make the sacrifice. Yes, the demon that was his Internet love seemed largely unchanged after repeated, vast doses of the transforming seed from his cock. But her control was slipping....He sensed it within her, as he gripped her legs, holding them to his hips as he ground into her, with the wall for support.

She could survive the Curse for awhile, but in her mind there was building a raging cauldron of female urges threatening to sweep away reason and memory - it just took much longer. And he lost himself again in the rut.

Was it hours, or minutes later? Another flash of reason amidst the sea of beastial estrus. Harrison knew he could finally have his heart's desire. Imagine, a woman who directly experienced thousands of years of history! He'd already given her more sperm tonight than in a normal month! And her intellect was not yet gone! But....she was destroying an entire city! This....breeding cycle....was doing on a massive scale what he'd done individually, secretely. How many lives had already been lost?

He committed himself then; finally embracing the full power of the dark magic, and jetted it all into her eager slit!

**********

She was limply sucking his penis when he awoke, but not from her ministrations, from the sound of a thunderous roar. He scooped up his ravished and exhausted lover as she screamed, cackled - her face twisted with more lust, more pleasure than even her mind could withstand. The roaring....outside.......

But Astarte was in trouble; it was all too much; there were forces in the cosmos far greater than her few millenia of experience could fathom, and she had taken on too much...too much. With a last burst of lust-laden laughter, her heart stopped their, in Harrison's arms. As she had done to ten-thousand men down through the ages; now it was she who had died from pure pleasure.

The roaring...thundering...like a herd of freight-trains....outside the window...Harrison carried his limp lover to behold a wall of blue.

The ocean itself had risen up, and was about to crash into the city! It was....ahhh.....yes....that was it! He'd heard reports a few days ago about a Great Quake, but it was in the ocean, far from California, so he hadn't worried! But he remembered from some obligatory science classes that earthquakes underwater can cause tremendous waves not apparent at sea, but which rise higher, and higher near shore - tsunamis.

This one, it was much greater than that which caused the disaster in Asia a few years back. This...twice as high as....no...more than that!....An azure wall enveloped the city and rushed forward like the hammer of Poseidon! Below, teeming legions of blond zombie-bimbos masturbated themselves and gathered in mass to assault the hotel. They must sense him! The strange interference he produced that drove women insane; it must be attracting the zombies! Right in the path of the tidal wave. Normal cities should have detected the disaster, and perhaps evacuations and preparations could have been made, but the transformed urban dwellers cared only for filling their wet cunts.

It was an odd peace Harrison felt. He kissed the forehead of Lorebabe69 as the torrent hit the window.

**********

The bearded man walked with a pronounced limp, and was lucky that was the worst he'd suffered, after the disaster he'd survived. Still, he carried three different hats, his trenchcoat could be turned inside out with a totally different color, and he carried two false beards, and a false moustache. He'd gotten his incursions down to a science. In and out, without attracting attention. The bouquet he carried marked him as just another visitor come to visit sick loved ones.

He could do his work and be long gone before the screaming, accusations, and investigations began. From within the bouquet of pink chrysanthemums he produced a syringe full of milky, pearly fluid.

"Mildred Stein.....age 79...Cancer...stroke..." he read from a document he carried. An aged hag clung to false life supported by advanced medical technology, she grunted incoherently, too weak to react. The syringe came out, and a milky fluid - just a small fraction - entered her I.V. drip. And the man was gone.

There was one other to get before he left: Bertha Mayhew, age 85.....Trigeminal neuralgia, receiving surgery for that conditon, which triggered excruciating agony from gusts of wind or the touch of clothing. That....and her second myocardial infarction. Her life essentially over - until her I.V. tube was injected with a precise, controlled amount of that pearly fluid.

That made 18 in this hospital alone; and he was out the door before the staff could figure out what he'd -

"IT WAS YOU!" snarled a gruff voice behind the man. Firm and pudgy hands grasped viciously and yanked at him, causing him to stumble....the syringe jammed into the head-nurse's wrist as she grappled with the criminal intruder.

"No...you BASTARD! You've....poisoned me....like you did....our poor....patients....." her hazel eyes glazed over...and a smile stole across her lips. She was a stocky woman, the type still able to do heavy lifting into her sixties, built like a Sumo-wrestler with a face that a walrus might find attractive - but she'd done good work for many decades, and took pride in that.....until now.

He hustled her into his waiting Ford Taurus as her body began to quiver.

"No...not like your patients...you've accidentally injected yourself with half a syringe full! The women in the hospital received a measured, precise dose that I've tested thoroughly." Seated in the passenger side with no protest, the head nurse stared wide-eyed, gurgling in response, her body seeming to....contract?

"My Curse is....well to some extent a chemically-mediated phenomenon, that means that dosage plays a role. Miniscule parcels can reverse sickness and aging, and I now have the right amount. The doctors will not find shriveled crones where their patients were; instead they will find vibrant women near 30 years of age, their breasts will be no larger than a Double-D cup, and their sex-drives will be no greater than a mere clinical case of nymphomania.

"But for you....you will be a reminder of my dark days, when I had no purpose, wallowing in misery from this Curse." It had started; The stocky figure morphed as though she were melting; waist cincing, breasts perking, hair darkening, skin tightening.....younger.....younger.....

"There's a good chance that some of these women - your former patients will be able to resist the temptation to be strippers and whores. They now have a new lease on life." The pair left the parking lot, heading for the highway.

"I've made my lemons into lemonade; It's my plan to use this Curse to heal the sick, restore lives that are damaged, near their end. I've taken.....ruined so many...so many women.....now, I know how to make up for it." There was a girlish squeal next to him. A comically over-sized nurse's uniform was draped around a freckle-faced redhead with skin as smooth as oiled slik, and breasts large enough to contain a few highschool textbooks. Her face had a cute, button nose, but the rest of her visage mainly resembled Valeria Messalina, a fact no one else would notice.

"I Want you....all of you...I need you..." the girl cooed, as she longingly undid his zipper, and freed his cock that she might suck it.

"Go on...suck as much as you want. That makes one more....

"I've got to make up for the women's lives I destroyed in the Old Days. Those near death, helpless, injured or hopeless. The crazy bag-lady who lives out of a shopping cart....women dying of terminal diseases.....perhaps an escaped convict even! I will travel, and transform doomed women, my Curse, in order to change them into lusty sluts, must also heal them. And someday, the number of women that have been given a second chance at life will surpass the number of women whose lives I've altered.

"I will build an Empire of Flesh from those that society had discarded, the hopeless and lost. And with every women given a second life, I will conquer my guilt.

"Ohhh...oh yes....that feels so good! Are you sure you haven't done this before? You suck like a pro!" A feminine gurgle was the reply, as toned, soft legs spread out over the seat. The girls eyes closed from the sublime, simple bliss of sucking upon the enchanted member.

"I can't really remember how many women I corrupted, so I'll transform the sick for many years to come, to make sure that I've more than balanced the scales....oh....oh that's good......I've got a friend in Dallas who'll want to put you in some of his movies...I'll write his number across your breasts so you won't forget."

"Mmlmmph...mmmm." so happy, so content.

"I've got a lot of work to do..."