Empress Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isabella," said J'akart. He did not get up as she walked into the room, tall and upright and, to all appearances, unafraid.

"Empress Isabella," she replied icily. The candlelight was throwing shadows over the contours of the three men's bodies, but she could still make out the leers in their eyes.

"Not tonight," J'akart said. He motioned behind him. "General Barrand, you already know," he said, as the long-haired barbarian smiled humourlessly at her, "and this is General Zoaxus," he finished. This one was slightly taller, hair braided but just as long as Barrand's. He gave a mock bow at his name. "You are ready for your submission, Isabella?"

"You should know," said Isabella, managing to keep her voice firm and keep any wavering out of it, "that any deviation from our agreement - if you fail to leave peaceably, or if you breathe a word of this to anyone else - there will be severe consequences." J'akart failed to look intimidated. "You think you will escape capture - you are wrong. You will be found, and brought back to Morgavia in chains. You may think that because we are civilised that we have forgotten the old ways, but I promise you, you would beg for death before the end. Every bone in your body would be broken at the wheel, you would be emasculated, you would-"

"Disrobe her," J'akart interrupted, silencing her. Barrand and Zoaxus strode toward her, grins widening. Isabella retreated in shock, arm raised. "Isabella, you have agreed to submit," J'akart reminded her, a hint of menace in his voice. Isabella's arm fell. What choice did she have?

She did her utmost to ignore the lumbering generals as they surrounded her, and stared defiantly at J'akart in his wooden chair. The two men slid a strap of her robe from each shoulder, and let it fall to the ground. She made herself remain impassive and defiant as first her breasts came into view, then her smooth, flat stomach, and then her most private of places. She could feel their gaze on her exposed, naked body like a searchlight, violating the inviolate. Nevertheless, the Empress stood quite still before them all, entirely nude and refusing to conceal any part of her or otherwise act embarrassed. The humiliation flaring within her would have to be resisted, or this would go much worse for her.

The generals could not hide the wonder from their faces, and even J'akart was breath-taken for a moment. They had the most powerful woman in the known world naked and vulnerable before them, and she knew all too well how alluring her body was. Though slim and toned, she very much had a woman's body. Her breasts were firm and upright, and her buttocks were rock hard. J'akart's eyes fell to her exposed labia, lightly decorated with black hair, and rose to her face again. He rose to his feet, slowly and without taking his eyes from Isabella's. She could tell that he was taller even than the two brutes standing behind her.

He removed his tunic. This time it was Isabella's turn to stare, though in surprise and horror rather than admiration. The barbarian's penis was barely semi-erect, but already it was the largest she had ever seen. Thicker than her wrist, and surely nine inches long, she could not help but watch it sway as he walked slowly toward her - before realising what she must look like staring at it, and looking back at J'akart's triumphant face.

He stopped when he was stood before her, and she was had to crane her neck to look up at him. He stared down at her for a moment, taking in the sight and smiling. For a moment she was aware of only the two of them - his nakedness somehow making her own nudity all the more shameful.

"On your knees, Isabella," he said. So it begins, she thought miserably. She hesitated, but soon felt a hand on each shoulder push her down and forcing her painfully to her knees. She was more grateful than ever that none of her people could see her. Now she was facing the monster between J'akart's legs, which he gripped with his right hand.

"What-" Isabella began to question, but she was cut off by J'akart's sudden movement. Taking advantage of her open mouth, he forced his dick into it, and down her throat. "Hhhrrmmm!" The two generals guffawed.

"Do your job, Isabella," J'akart commanded. His voice seemed less silky now, almost threatening. She stopped trying to protest, did her best to disregard the furious, humiliated voice in her head, and reconciled herself to her situation. She was here, she had agreed - she would just have to do it.

Almost as soon as she started working the dick with her mouth she felt it harden and swell, filling her throat and magnifying the sense of humiliation she was feeling at being made to do this - her, an Empress. Her lips slid along the shaft, trying to keep near the tip, but soon the erect penis was brushing the back of her throat, and when J'akart gave the smallest of thrusts into her, she gagged and spluttered and forced her head back.

"You animal!" she growled, coughing on the floor. J'akart's erect cock was truly enormous - how had she even fit all that in her mouth in the first place?

"I don't think the whore likes sucking your cock, my king," said Zoaxus with a chuckle.

"Perhaps she's just eager to move on?" added Barrand. J'akart looked at them and smiled.

"Bring her," he said, and turned his back on them to walk over to the back of the room. Isabella was offered the sight of J'akart's powerful buttocks in action before Barrand and Zoaxus seized her roughly by the arms and dragged her to her feet.

"Let go of me!" she demanded, as the two barbarians dragged her across the room, their hands wandering over her defenceless breasts as they went. "I said unhand me you uncivilised- oh!" She had been pushed to her knees again, beside J'akart who was admiring his strange, disc shaped contraption. It was some sort of wooded disc, raised off the ground and seven feet in diameter with straps at various points. J'akart pushed it with his foot and it rotated.

"Do you know what this is? I acquired it from a whorehouse in Valazea. Wonderful place."

"No I don't know what it is," Isabella responded wearily. She thought she had a pretty good idea though, and she did not like what she was seeing at all.

"Show her," J'akart commanded. Again the generals grabbed her, but this time they pulled her onto the circular platform on her back. They grabbed an arm each and pulled them out, and she felt straps tighten around her extended wrists.

"Hey - no..." she began. Panic didn't really set until her legs were grabbed and forced up into the air, all the way back until they were parallel with the rest of her body, and strapped in place there. Submission was one thing, but now she was completely immobile, with her uncovered vagina crudely exposed and spread open. What had she agreed to? "Is this how you treat an Empress?" she hissed, trying to drown out the awful humiliation with anger.

"This is how we treat whores," chuckled Zoaxus. Her eyes found J'akart's, and she opened her mouth to do what she swore she wouldn't do and plead, but before she could even find the words the disc was spinning.

"Whhaa-" she gawped. The room span around her, and her head swam. As she slowed, she could see the three men had taken up positions around the disc, and eventually she came to a stop - with Zoaxus staring greedily at her from between her splayed legs.

"Your pretty little cunt is mine, whore," he said, and slid his finger into her vagina.

She had known this was coming, she had expected it, but the shock was still overwhelming. A stunned gasp escaped her lips as the barbarian's finger explored within her most private of places, penetrating her deeper and deeper. Zoaxus was not gentle - as soon as he was inside her he began pumping in and out, faster and faster. First one finger, then two...

Isabella grit her teeth, trying to ignore the unthinkable violation she was being subjected to. She hoped she was imagining the slick wetness she could feel inside her, but soon the general's fingers were slipping in and out with ease, and eliciting a horrible wet noise as they did. How humiliating...

Still, she would deny them any other reaction - she would not make a sound...

* * *

Belle had been staring at the exterior of the inn for five minutes now. This was definitely where the Empress had gone, she had watched her walk through the door herself, though she was none the wiser as to why. She bit her lip anxiously - what was her next move here?

She was very aware of the danger she was in. Though she hadn't seen anyone on the street - Morgavian or otherwise - she knew if she stayed here long enough she would be found, and probably not by anyone friendly. She had to move, but she couldn't leave the Empress out here. She was sure Isabella knew what she was doing, but the thought of walking back to the palace knowing her Empress was out here alone was absurd. She should sneak into the inn, make sure she was alright, and then go back.

But the minutes passed and still she hadn't worked up the courage to move. The street was getting darker by the second now that the Sun had set - surely any minute now someone would appear...

Now - it had to be now. Summoning all her courage, she crept across the street and slipped inside the still ajar front door. She wasn't sure if she should be relieved or more worried to find the bar dark and deserted. Where had she gone?

A muffled, distinctly male chuckle made her jump. It had come from behind that door. Now that she looked at it closely, there was a faint light flickering from underneath it. Ignoring the growing sense of dread and desire to run, she crept toward the door and put her ear to it. Were those voices, or was she imagining things? The door drifted open a crack, silently, as her head leant against it. Now she could see people at the far end of the room.

There were three men, all stood around some sort of circular platform. With a sudden blush she realised that one of them, the tallest man with his back to the door, was naked. She had never seen a naked man before, and this one's muscular buttocks drew her eye more than she knew it should do in a situation like this. The other two were merely topless, and they were all without a doubt barbarians. One of them was doing something strange...

With another barely stifled gasp she saw that there was a fourth person, a woman was on her back on the circular platform with her legs raised - she was facing away from Belle, and she had at first only seen the mop of black hair. She suddenly felt very uncomfortable - the woman seemed to be naked as well. She was breathing heavily, and while Belle was hardly knowledgeable about things such as this, she had a fairly good idea of what was happening here from the way she was breathing and the wet sounds the barbarian was making with his hands.

She backed away - she did not want to be caught spying on three barbarians with whatever whore they had acquired. Clearly Isabella hadn't come this way.

"Enough - turn her!" said one of the three men, probably the naked one.

"Alright," chuckled the one who had been fingering the woman. "I got her nice and wet for you though!" They all laughed at that, and he spun the platform so that it turned on the spot, spinning the naked woman around with it. The woman's face came into view, flustered and red, and somehow, horribly familiar...

* * *

J'akart's order to spin her broke Isabella out of her reverie, and she felt Zoaxus's fingers slide out of her. She thought maybe she'd gotten the hang of going somewhere else in her mind while they had their way with her. She would show them - she was better than this.

The crude comment about the wetness between her legs did sting though - she could hardly deny it, humiliating though it was. Disgusted with this ordeal she may be, but her body evidently had baser urges. She tried to keep her expression stony and fixed as she span around.

"No!" came a sudden, gasped voice. It was a woman's voice. The three barbarians looked back toward the door in alarm, but Isabella was spinning too quickly to see what was happening.

"Bring her," snarled J'akart. She could see the two generals hurry over to the door, but nothing more. Panic rose up inside her. If there was someone else here...

"Let go of me! No! Let go!" a familiar voice cried out. Isabelle stopped spinning in time to see Zoaxus and Barrand dragging a tall, round faced girl into the room.

"Annabelle!" groaned Isabella in horror. Belle looked from J'akart, to his huge erect penis, to Isabella with her splayed legs and wet thighs, and then to Isabella's face. "What are you doing here?!" She could think of nothing except that one of her servants was seeing her naked, tied up like a common whore. She struggled against her restraints desperately, abandoning all attempts to keep her cool. She had to cover up.

Belle's own mind was in turmoil. Her beloved Empress, Isabella the First, was being debased by these savages. How had this happened? She couldn't look at her, not like this, not while she was in such an indecent state. What the hell was going on??

"What shall we do with her?" asked Barrand. J'akart turned to look at Belle, his erection pointing directly at her and making Belle's head swim. Did all men have that hidden between their legs? A new emotion crept over her, confusing and almost thrilling - if only for a second.

"She must want to join her Empress in her submission," he said with a grin.

"No! No!" Isabella cried, struggling more furiously than ever against the straps holding her down. She knew what this meant, even if Belle didn't. Her desperate struggle against her restraints elicited nothing but mild amusement from J'akart. She felt sick with helplessness. Never had she been so hyperaware of the indecency of her contorted position - her legs were spread wide open, Belle could see everything! "I forbid it! We had an agreement!"

"Our agreement was that no one should see you, so I'm afraid you either agree to let us have our way with the both of you, or we have her killed here and now," J'akart replied harshly.

"Wh-what?" spluttered Belle. Suddenly very afraid, she tried to bolt, but Zoaxus and Barrand were much too strong.

Isabella watched her servant struggle in abject misery. Why had she come here? She could have gotten through the night's ordeal if she'd been alone, but now? This would be too awful to contemplate. Word would spread. Her humiliation would be known. But if the alternative was seeing Belle, Belle who had always been so faithful and innocent, murdered before her eyes...

She nodded, and her head sank back onto the platform. With no further hesitation, Zoaxus and Barrand began tearing roughly at Belle's clothes.

"No! Please, stop!" Belle wailed. This was all happening so fast and she still had no real idea as to what was happening. No man had ever seen her naked before, and now her modesty was being taken forcefully from her. Her servant's garments were torn from her body without ceremony, and she could do nothing but struggle feebly and, in the end, cover her enormous breasts with her hands. She shook timidly as the three men stared at her naked body. "M-my clothes," she wailed. A hand forced her down to her knees, and before she could gather her wits the two generals were disrobing themselves. Her eyes widened in shock at the sight of two more dicks filling her view.

"Be a good whore and swallow this," said Barrand, forcing his dick into Belle's mouth. She swallowed it whole - never had she so much as seen a boy naked and now there were two big, naked, muscular men giving her their not inconsiderable manhoods. She was afraid for herself, distraught at her Empress's humiliation, thoroughly and desperately ashamed to be naked before her - but also increasingly aroused in a way she'd never had the chance to feel before. When Zoaxus ordered her to pleasure him also, she grabbed his dick with her right hand with only a little prodding - despite the protests of the sensible, rational voice within her.

Isabella wasn't allowed to ignore this disgraceful scene for very long. She wasn't aware of J'akart untying her until her legs were free and falling back down, but her freedom was short lived. J'akart grabbed her by the hair and pulled her forcefully to her knees.

"Look at her," he murmured softly. "Is this how all your servants are here? Cock-hungry whores?" Isabella looked at the wretched scene in silence, as waves of pity washed over her. Belle had always been so sweet, so innocent - she didn't deserve this. She was gagging on Barrand's dick, staring up at him wide-eyed, while rubbing Zoaxus's vigorously with her hand. "I'd bet they are not as cock-hungry as their whore queen though." He shoved her roughly forward, and she just about managed to put her hands out in time.

Isabella felt as though she were almost watching the scene unfold from above, removed from her own body. She could feel J'akart's terrible presence behind her, knew what was about to happen, but somehow couldn't process the full horror of it. It wasn't the crudity - she'd been able to deal with that earlier - or even the physical sensation. It was the knowledge that one of her subjects was witness to it all.

"Don't- oohh- OHH!" the cry escaped her completely involuntarily. J'akart's impossibly large dick was sliding into her cunt, stretching her in ways she'd never been stretched before and for a few seconds it drove all other thoughts from her. For the briefest of moments she wasn't an Empress being humiliated, she was a woman.

But then she locked eyes with Belle, herself gagging on the barbarians' member, and she remembered where she was. Please don't look at me.

Belle was only permitted to stare at the impossible sight of her Empress being taken from behind like this for a few dizzying seconds, before Zoaxus grabbed her by the hair and pulled her from Barrand's dick. She gasped for air, but her relief was only temporary.

"Try mine," growled Zoaxus, forcing his dick into Belle's mouth. She took this fresh intrusion with less protest than before - her throat almost seemed to be getting used to this, and she was certainly gagging less. But every time she felt like she could accommodate some fresh taunt or humiliation, every time she could feel her mind giving in and allowing her body to enjoy this disgraceful treatment, she would be pushed to further depths. Just as she had resigned herself to pleasuring this uncivilised brute, the other one forced her onto her hands and knees and slapped her buttocks hard.

"Look at that giant ass wobble!" Barrand crowed, before administering another. Belle blushed, and did her her best to ignore the stinging at her rear and focus on the cock in her mouth. Her hands found Zoaxus's muscular ass cheeks and gripped them, of their own accord...

Isabella stared at the ground - she might have to hear the spanking and the horrible jeers, but she would not look at Belle. She could give her that much. But nothing could block out the pounding she was taking from J'akart. The thick piece of meat sliding in and out of her felt like it was spearing her in two, and it was all she could do to maintain some kind of dignity and composure against the mingled waves of pleasure and horror that every thrust sent crashing over her. His hands grabbed and kneaded her buttocks.

"Look at her," ordered J'akart, quietly but firmly. He grabbed the empress's hair and pulled her head back, making her gasp in pain. She had no choice but to stare at the wretched scene before her - sweet Annabelle, gagging and spluttering on this monster's dick. A small part of her couldn't help but wish she would try and compose herself a little more though - did she really have to comply with the command so noisily with such lack of abandon? And did she really have to grab the man's buttocks like that?