Empress Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it was almost an order, and that she should resist it with all her strength, but that part of her mind was no longer in control. As soon as he said those words, the dam inside her mind seemed to burst and all the pent-up waves of ecstasy came gushing through it.

"OOHHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOHHH!" Her whole body felt to be on fire for those brief, ecstatic seconds when her orgasm at last crashed over her. Her screams echoed around the room and her body writhed and pulsated with every throe. Then, just as she felt herself begin to come down, first J'akart, and then Barrand gave an animal grunt and spurted their loads into her holes. She could feel their hot, wet ejaculate filling her inside and her body thrashed again to an immediate second orgasm.

Belle had a front-row view of all of this. She watched with terrified fascination as the two men unloaded into the two holes - she had never seen a man cum before but now there was so much that Isabella's holes overflowed with the stuff and her thighs were dripping with a sticky, creamy white coating. She felt her own pussy twitch.

Isabella sank back onto Zoaxus, breathing heavily and her body still tingling. A strange warmth crept through her for the briefest of moments, but her post-orgasmic glow was only allowed to predominate until her mind cleared. What had she done?

J'akart was the first to pull out. With a satisfied smirk he got to his feet, his member gleaming and starting to droop. Belle could not bear to look at Isabella's vagina for long - it gaped and glistened with the various liquids.

Then Zoaxus gave Isabella a shove, and she took that as a cue to drag her exhausted body off him. Even semi-erect, extracting his dick from her asshole was an immensely uncomfortable experience.

She had fully regained her wits by now, and she was amazed the sheer weight of shame she was reeling under didn't drag her down and prevent her from standing. She got slowly to her feet with the memory of her own screams still ringing in her ears. Had that really been her moaning all those disgraceful things? For the first time she covered her breasts and crotch with her hands once stood. She could no longer bear the feel of their eyes on her naked body, not after all that.

When she could put it off no longer, she turned to face the room. Belle was still on her hands and knees, staring fixedly down at the ground as though there were no one else in the room. Barrand and Zoaxus were grinning at her with those hate-filled eyes. And J'akart just stood there, quite calm, as though he was at the palace again waiting for Isabella to speak, and not naked in a tavern with his dick wet from her cunt.

"Well?" he said, after a silence that seemed to go on for ever.

"Well... what?" Isabella sighed. She did not think any punishment her country had ever devised would be enough for this man whom she hated more than she had thought one person could hate another.

"Well, are you ready to pay me the respect you so rudely denied me earlier," he said, still quite calmly.

Isabella looked him in the eyes, those round, black eyes. She tried to imagine herself saying the words. So simple. Just call him 'king,' go through the motions for the rest of the night, and then she could return to the palace and send her army to bring her this man's head on a pike. She had no pride left whatsoever anymore - what did she stand to gain by defying him any longer?

She spat in his face.

*****

Thank you for reading! As I said at the beginning, there will be a final part - part two - the events of which I have not decided on yet. How do you think this story should end? Further humiliation? Rescue by the army? Revenge? Submission? Let me know what you think!