Empty Nest Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Vic," I said as I put my free hand on her upper arm. "Remember two things. First, at any time, you can call this off and we will stop, no questions asked. If you are not comfortable with this, please tell me. Second, I love you more than ever, baby. I am so hot to try this!"

Vic nodded. "First, I will stop it if I feel I need to. Second, I love you more than ever as well!"

With that, I opened the sack, and took out a black leather collar, about an inch and a quarter wide. It had a single metal loop in front, and fastened in the back similar to some of my belts. I moved behind her as I put it up to her neck. As I fastened it on, I softly said, "As long as you have this on, your only purpose is to please me. You will submit to me for all of my requests. You must ask permission to do anything. You will refer to me as 'Master,' and I will refer to you as my 'pet.' You will speak to me only when spoken to, unless you need something that I have not recognized on my own. But use your words sparingly, because your idle chatter will not please me."

As she felt the collar being fastened behind her, I could hear her breathing had quickened, and her skin slightly bristled as she felt the leather sitting on her sleek neck. Once fastened, I asked her if it was too tight, and she shook her head no.

That wasn't good enough. I put my fingers gently around her neck just above the collar as I said, "Listen, my pet - if I ask you a question, I expect a verbal answer, using a proper response. Now, let's try that again. Is the collar too tight?"

"No, Master, it feels fine." She spoke in a hushed, understated tone, her first words since the collar had been attached. I wished I could have jumped inside of her mind to discover what she was thinking. Unless she had done something like this before we were married and not told me about it, I knew this was a brand new and very exotic experience for her. It was brand new and exotic for me as well!

"Excellent, my pet - that was a proper answer." I moved around back in front of her and surveyed her so far. The collar sat nearly on the midline between her collarbone and her chin. Just seeing her in the very early stages of our scenario got me excited, and I could feel movement between my legs. My hope is that she was enjoying this as much as I was, because I was starting to get very horny - but I felt it was important not to let that show too early.

"Okay, my pet - next request. Please strip."

I could hardly wait to see the look on her face as I made this request. I figured this one might be a little tough for her. She was usually a fairly private person, so I felt having her strip in front of me might be a little humiliating for her. Sure, we'd been stripping in front of each other for well over 20 years, and that wasn't a problem for her. But I thought this was different. She seldom made stripping in front of me into a show, unless I was lying on the bed waiting to fuck her when she was done.

Her reaction was just about what I expected. I saw in a brief few seconds the beginnings of a look of shock, followed perhaps by a little anger, and then a flush of humiliation. All of that was followed by a look of resignation as she reached down and started unbuttoning her shirt.

As she did that, I added to the task - probably more for me than her. "As you take each item off, I want you to fold it the best you can and take it over and set it on the couch." She got her bottom button open, and slid her shirt off of her arms. She folded it the best she could without a table in front of her and slowly walked over to lay it on the couch.

Back in front of me, she looked to me as if she wanted me to tell her what item to remove next. To answer her question, I said, "You may proceed in whatever order you want." Her next items off were her shoes and socks, followed by her jeans. Standing again in front of me, she surprised me by taking her panties off first, and then her bra. Finally she was completely naked. The rush I experienced at seeing her naked like this was unexpected, but I think the reason was that this is way beyond our normal, and that was one of the purposes of the scenario.

It was time for some more education. Now I know that as I describe these events, there will be some people who have MUCH more experience with this than I did, so what we did may seem stupid or amateurish at best. But that was part of the fun - doing something new, something unfamiliar, and this was certainly new for both of us.

"Next request, my pet. I want you to spread your legs just slightly wider than shoulder width. Next, lock your hands together behind your head with your elbows spread wide." She complied, although I knew this probably was another request that was not easy for her. "Anytime you're in this position, I want your head up and eyes looking straight in front of you, no matter where I am or what I am doing. Do you understand?"

She answered with a very soft, "Yes, Master."

"This is called 'present.' When I call you to this pose, what you are doing is presenting yourself for my inspection. You will not break the pose unless I give you permission."

I was beginning to wonder a couple of things - first, I wondered if she was thinking she didn't know what she had gotten herself into, and second, I wondered if she was surprised I was capable of this, since this was new to both of us. I kind of wondered myself if I was capable of this as well, but as the minutes clicked away, that wonderment was fading quickly.

I stood up from the couch. It was time to have a little fun. I walked over to face her, just inches apart from each other. I was curious to see how well she would hold the present pose, and to her credit, she didn't move an inch. We locked eyes onto each other, and I stood there staring for at least 15 seconds, and she didn't look away once.

I gradually lowered my eyes down her naked body. She was so sexy - even at 45, even after being married to her for 23 years, I still paused whenever I saw her naked. I don't understand how other men cheat on their wives - but then again, those who do probably don't have a wife as sexy as mine.

It was getting dark in the living room with the curtains closed, so I went around and turned on every light. I moved back over in front of her, and began my visual inspection of my pet. I started with her front. I love her breasts. They are not large - in fact, just an "A" cup, but I think they are so sexy. I don't like women with huge breasts - to me, they just don't look feminine at all. Vic has always lamented her small breasts, so as much as I love them, I try to lift her spirits by either showing her or reminding her of that fact. Tonight would be no different.

When she got pregnant the first time, and her breasts began to fill in anticipation of motherhood, her areolas grew and became dark, and even when she finished breastfeeding Jasmine after about a year, she lost the fullness, but the areolas stayed the same size and color. Her breasts aren't as perky as they were when I first met her, but they were still very attractive to me.

One of the greatest things about her nipples is that they are very sensitive. She can't help but moan anytime I pay them even the slightest bit of attention. I was anxious to see how she reacted in this position as my sex slave tonight. I was hoping to hear more than a slight moan when I was working them over.

I reached out and cupped both of her breasts, holding them gently under her nipples. I gave them a little squeeze just to watch her reaction, but she remained quiet. It was time for more. I continued squeezing as I said, "You know how much I love your breasts. They are so petite, and yet so amazingly beautiful."

She quietly responded, "Thank you, Master. They are all yours." I was pleased that she answered correctly! I decided I would give her a little reward for her good work so far.

"Excellent answer, my pet. You answered that correction correctly. May I reward you by paying attention to your sexy nipples?"

"Yes, please, Master!"

I grabbed both nipples gently and began to roll them between my thumb and index finger. I looked at her as I did this, and the look on her face indicated that she was trying to remain quiet. Another good job, but that wasn't necessary at this time, so I said, "My pet, you have permission to make noises when I touch your body. I don't expect you to hold it in."

"Thank you, Master." With that, she began to moan as I continued rolling her nipples. I loved to hear her moan. I'm sure she would have also liked to have thrown her head back, but I had not given permission for her to change her position.

I decided to up the ante a little by taking her left nipple in my mouth, while my right hand reached down and cupped her ass cheek. She began to moan even louder as first I gently bit the nipple with my teeth, before sucking in hard into my mouth. Each time I sucked, I also pulled on her right nipple with my finger and thumb. Each time I bit, I also pinched. Her moans increased, and the last time I bit and pinched at the same time, I heard an "Oh" escape her lips, a normally punishable offense, but I let it go.

I released both of Vic's nipples, and she emitted a short sigh. Her left was wet, and I wanted the right to be the same, so I quickly licked and sucked on it, again hearing Vic moan. Eventually I pulled away again, and directed a stream of cool air from my lips, causing her already erect nipples to stand up even more. I leaned in closer and examined them with my eyes just inches away. They were so beautiful!

I knelt down in front of her to examine her pussy. I saw the dark patch of hair between her legs. She kept it trimmed - especially during the summer so she could wear swimsuits without having to worry about stray hairs peeking out. I have never seen her shaved all the way, and have been afraid to ask, because I didn't want her to think I was a pervert (even though I think she probably thought that anyway). I might have to request her to shave it for me tonight. After all, isn't her only purpose to provide me with pleasure?

As I examined her pubic hair closely, I knew it was time to see if she was enjoying herself. I extended my index finger and gently rubbed it beneath her hair, grazing it along her pussy lips. What I found was exciting - her lips were already engorged and parted wide open! When I made first contact, she jumped, not expecting to be inspected that closely. I was pleased, and again rewarded her with increased contact on the outer part of her pussy.

She began to moan once again. Getting Vic off with manual stimulation is usually pretty easy - in fact, if she is in need of a quickie cum, this is usually how I do it. But my manipulation of her pussy at the moment is not for her orgasm, but instead for my control of her. I stand as I continue to rub her lips and whisper into her ear, "Remember, my pet, your only purpose is for my pleasure. Therefore, you will not cum unless I give you permission. If you start getting close, you must ask me to allow you to come. If you cum without my permission, you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

She replied, "Yes, Master." I thought I could hear a hint of frustration in her voice as I continued my attention on her. I decided to increase my manipulation of her pussy by moving behind her and reaching down below her ass with my left hand, finding her vagina and rubbing around it, while moving her right hand to her clit, which I'm sure was hard and extremely sensitive by now. As I did this and I knew she was getting close, I began to think about the punishment part of this little scenario, if in fact it became necessary. One of the rules was no pain, so I didn't think I was going to spank her, but there had to be punishment administered if she needed it.

I knew were just about to find out if she could handle this or not. Her breathing began to increase in frequency and volume of air in and out. It wouldn't be long now - we had reached the first big "event" of the scenario. I looked down to see that she was curling her toes, a sure sign that her orgasm was only seconds away.

She started yelling out, "Oh, Oh, Oh...," before coming to her senses and remembering what I had told her. "Master, may I come? Please, may I come - please, PLEASE?" With that, I pulled my hands away from her pussy, and she groaned in frustration. The only time I had ever "edged" her orgasm before this was occasionally while we fucked, slowing down when I sensed she was close, but never abruptly stopping like that. It produced the desired effect, however, as I could see the frustration on her face and a thin line of sweat forming on her upper lip.

As she came down from her near orgasm, I caressed her cheek (face, not ass) and quietly said, "Thank you for asking for permission. I think if you continue being a good pet all night, like you are now, you will earn a reward that could be an orgasm. For now, it's back to your training."

I reached into the paper sack one more time, and produced a leash. It was made of flat chain with a clip on one end and a leather loop for a handle on the other. I gently clipped the chain to her collar, before pulling slightly on it once to see her reaction. To her credit, she never moved and never lowered her eyes. My pet was playing the game, and playing well!

"I want you to look down and examine your leash." She dropped her eyes down to my hands. "Anytime you go anywhere in the house, you must have the leashed attached to your collar. If I am leading you, you are to walked behind me at a distance where your leash does not become slack. If I am not leading you, you must walk with your left hand through the handle loop, as if you are leading yourself. When you are not walking, the leash should dangle straight down between your breasts. Any questions, my pet?"

She replied, "No, Master."

"Very good. Please take the leash now." She grabbed it gently with her left hand. "Now, I need you to go to the laundry room and get what I have placed on top of the washer and bring it here."

"Yes, Master." Hearing her say that was turning me on more and more! She turned and headed off to the laundry room. I loved watching her naked ass jiggle slightly as she went. Much like her breasts, Vic doesn't have a lot of padding in her ass either, a fact she often lamented about, but what she has is well proportioned. Again, I don't get the whole Kim Kardashian giant ass thing. I think Vic's ass is perfect!

She returned, carrying a very large pillow that I purchased at a pet store on my way home. It was created to be a bed for large dogs, and it was going to serve our purpose nicely tonight.

"Lay it down in front of you, my pet." She did as I told. "Now, kneel on it, to see how it feels." She did, and then looked up into my eyes. "How does that feel?"

"It feels very comfortable, Master." Vic was getting very good at this. There was hardly any hesitation at all in her answers now that she had been involved in the scenario for a while.

"Let's see how it feels to have you kneel for an extended time. Pet, please unzip my zipper, and reach in and pull out my cock."

If she was uncomfortable before with my requests, this was going to be the one of the toughest of the night. Vic didn't give me many blowjobs. She would anytime I asked, but since I knew she didn't like them that much, I didn't ask very often. I wished she did like them, because when she did them, she did them very well.

She dutifully pulled the zipper down, and then reached in with her left hand to fish out my cock. It wasn't the most comfortable for me, since she had to pull the waistband of my underwear down in order to release it. I needed to do something else if I was going to enjoy this to the fullest.

"Pet, undo my belt and pants, and pull them down." She released my cock momentarily to compete the task, and soon my pants were at my feet. "Pull my underwear down as well, my pet." She did, and soon my cock was standing straight out, as if it was being magnetically pulled to her lips.

"Stroke it gently, my pet - use both hands." I loved the feel of her hands on my cock. I wasn't that big, but her small hands made it look bigger than it actually was. She was very careful with it, looking up at me from time to time to check my reaction to her efforts.

I took her leash and put it over her back so it wouldn't be in the way. "Okay, my pet, time to put it in your mouth." She did so, and my knees buckled feeling the wet warmth of her tongue swirling over the head. This was heaven for me. Because my nerves had been elevated all day thinking of tonight, my pleasure points on my cock must have been enhanced. If I didn't slow her down, this wasn't going to last long.

"Take it easy, my pet - you're doing too good of a job of it! You're such a good girl!" I wondered if she wasn't secretly thinking that if she got me off more quickly, she wouldn't have to perform as long.

She took the time to take it out of her mouth and licked my shaft all around, while maintaining her grip around the base with her left hand. She looked up at me again, and I nodded, signaling I was ready for her mouth again. She opened it and pulled me into it once again, and once again I felt like I was in heaven. One thing's for sure - I was getting over my guilt pangs for making her take me orally.

I was starting to get close again, and this time I wasn't going to wait. I looked down at her and said, "Let me see your eyes up here. Don't stop, just listen to me. I'm going to cum in your mouth. I don't want you to swallow yet. Instead, hold it on your tongue and then open up and show it to me. Can you do that for me, my pet?"

She pulled off of my cock long enough to quietly say "Yes, Master," and then went right back to it. I had thought this might be a stopping point in our scenario, but she kept on going, and as I got closer and closer to filling her mouth with my creamy juice, I fell more and more in love with her, if that was possible.

The time had arrived. I yelled at Vic to look up at me, and with her eyes staring right at me, I cried out, "I'm cumming!" and let it fly. She held just the tip of my cock in her mouth as I jetted my sperm past her teeth. It was AMAZING - she never broke her stare at me, even though I was struggling just to keep my eyes open!

Eventually the pulses faded away, and I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She knelt there, still looking at me, and opened her mouth, where I could see my juice on her tongue, as well as coating her teeth on both sides. Immediately I was filled with an equal combination of lust and shame - lust because she looked like such a beautiful little slut holding my cum in her mouth, and shame because she looked like a beautiful little slut holding my cum in her mouth.

The shame won. I helped her stand up and said, "I love you, baby - if you want to go spit that out, go ahead, no punishment coming." She looked me in the eye, closed her mouth, swallowed, then opened her mouth to show me that it was empty. I couldn't fucking believe it!

I hugged her tightly and softly whispered, "Such a good girl, my pet - you make me so proud! You have earned yourself a BIG reward, and it can't be taken away from you!"

She hugged me back and whispered, "Thank you, Master. Anything to make you happy is my wish!"

I collected her leash again, told her to pick up her pillow, and led her into the kitchen. Once there, I pulled out a kitchen chair and sat down. Vic had put supper in the crockpot earlier in the day so it wouldn't interfere with our activities this evening. I told her to get a bowl for me and one for her, plus the appropriate tableware and a couple of glasses of wine. She dutifully performed all of these tasks, clutching the leash handle in her left hand. When she had completed her tasks, she came over and stood next to me.