Empty Nest Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent job, my pet! You are doing so well, and this looks like an amazing supper! Bring your pillow over next to my chair and kneel on it facing the table. Keep your hands behind your back once you have knelt down."

She complied, as I sat the bowl on the table in front of her. I could tell she wanted to pick up a fork and start eating, but she also wanted to obey, so she just knelt there patiently. I took a couple of bites, and then put my own fork down and picked hers up. I put some food on her fork and took it to her mouth, where she opened and ate. We went on like this until the bowls were empty. As I fed her, I would also reach over and stroke her hair lightly, running my fingers through it like a big brush.

"Clean up these things, and then come into the living room with me. I'm going to watch a little television. Don't forget to bring your pillow with you."

She got up from her kneeling position, and with leash in hand, started clearing off the table. I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. Picking up the remote, I turned the television on and started flipping through the channels, finally settling on a historical documentary I had wanted to see. Normally Vic would be in here with me, watching and discussing the show. But tonight wasn't normal, a fact that was drilled into my head even more as I saw her carry her pillow into the living room and stop in front of me, still naked except for her collar and leash.

"Set it down right here in front of me, and then I think I'll have you curl up on it and rest for a while. Keep your leash in one hand at all times while you are laying there."

"Yes, Master," she replied as she knelt down on the pillow, before lying down and curling up in a semi-fetal position. In this position, I was able to stroke the top of her head once more, and the longer I did, the slower her breathing became, as if she was relaxing before me.

I had gotten pretty involved in the show when something caught my eye. I looked down to the pillow where Vic was lying, and I could see the muscles in her right forearm flexing ever so slightly. Without calling attention to myself, I traced her arm down until it disappeared, buried tightly between her legs. I kept watching, unbeknownst to her, and as I expected, her forearm muscles began to flex more rapidly, and her breathing rate began to increase. My little pet was masturbating in front of my own eyes!

It was time to see how well she would stay in character. I reached down and slapped her on the ass - not hard, not enough to leave a mark, but enough to get her attention quickly.

"Stand up, my pet! I think you're being a very bad girl!"

She jumped up with a start and faced me, her head hanging down, the leash hanging between her breasts, the leather handle bumping slightly against her pussy.

"Present, please!" She looked confused at first, and then remembered the postition she was to assume. With her hands locked behind her head, I moved behind her. I traced the line of her spine from the crack of her ass all the way up to the top of her neck. She shuddered under my touch as I moved even closer to her, my hands reaching around and pinching her nipples, which caused her to moan.

I laughed inwardly, trying to decipher what I was thinking. She must have suspected I wasn't happy with her, and yet here I was giving her little moments of pleasure as I stroked and groped her. Finally I figured enough time had gone by, and it was time to have a little fun with another new test.

I leaned in to the back of her head and smelled the fingers on her right hand. Clearly her fingers had been in touch with her pussy, because I would know that smell anywhere. I grabbed her right wrist forcefully and pulled it away from her head, moving it instead in front of her face.

"My pet, I think you've been naughty! We you playing with yourself on your pillow?"

"Y...yes, Master."

"And did I give you permission to do that? Did I give you permission to give yourself pleasure?"

"No, Master."

I raised my voice a little as I spoke to her. "Then why were you doing it? Didn't you know I'd be angry if you went against my wishes?"

"Yes, I know you would be, Master, but I couldn't help myself! I'm weak! My pussy has been wet ever since you placed the collar on your pet's neck. And then you teased me but wouldn't let me cum. I'm so horny, Master, but I know I broke the rules. I'll accept whatever punishment you think will be appropriate."

It was time to get in her head a little bit. "Show me how you masturbate."

"What?!?"

"I said, show me how you masturbate. Do you not understand the question?"

She paused, and then said, "I do, Master, but I've never done that in front of anybody before. I'm...I'm embarrassed!"

I reached down and started rubbing her ass with my open right hand. "Do you want to stop, my pet? Is this request too much? I told you to do something, and I expect you to do it!"

Vic softly whispered out, "Yes, Master" and slowly lowered her right hand down to her crotch. I grabbed the leash and lifted it over her shoulder so it would be out of the way. Gradually, her fingers found their way to her pussy, and she slowly began stroking between her swollen lips. While she was doing this, I kept my right hand on her ass, stroking and massaging slowly.

"Tell me, my pet - what are you doing?"

"I'm masturbating, Master, just like you requested."

"Are your fingers wet?"

"Yes, Master, they are very wet."

"Bring them up and put them in my mouth. I want to taste you."

She complied. I opened my mouth and she inserted two very wet fingers. I licked them, tasting her juices with my tongue, before I pulled away.

"You taste very good, my pet. Stick your fingers in your pussy again."

"Yes, Master."

I continued rubbing her ass, and I could tell she was beginning to relax. Her shoulders became less tense, and her breathing increased ever so slightly. It was time for more pressure.

"You know I must punish you for what you did. Are you ready, or do we need to stop?

She moaned, perhaps from her fingers being buried deep within her pussy, or from my hand still rubbing her ass, or from the thought of what might happen next. She said, "I know, Master, and I am ready to accept whatever punishment you think is just and appropriate."

"Are you sure? Part of the agreement was no pain. If I punish you, I can't promise it won't hurt."

"I know Master, but I have been bad, and I must be punished."

I wanted to be absolutely certain she knew what was about to happen. "Vic, if you don't want this, please tell me to stop. I don't want to hurt you."

She turned her head to look me directly in the eye. "Master, I know you love me, and I trust you. Please, punish your little pet. She needs it!"

It was my turn to shudder, as for the first time in my life, I prepared to strike my wife with the intention of causing at least some mild pain. I continued massaging her ass cheeks, when without warning I raised my right hand and slapped her ass hard. I watched as the ripple of the contact jiggled through her ass, and she whimpered and called out, "Thank you, Master."

I wasn't expecting that. I continued rubbing, then repeated with another SMACK - this time on the other cheek. She jumped, but continued playing with her pussy as again, she said, "Thank you, Master." I continued with my soft attention, stroking her cheeks. In order to increase the intensity of the moment, I softly blew warm air into her ear, something I know Vic dearly loves. She moaned, relaxing just a little bit, before I brought two more hard SMACKS to her ass.

By now I was tweaking her nipples with my left hand, as I continued rubbing her ass with my right. Her fingers were fucking her pussy faster and faster. The relaxed feeling she had just moments ago had gone. In its place was a familiar tension that indicated Vic was beginning the climb up to her orgasm.

I reminded her not to orgasm without permission, while at the same time administering one more SMACK. She was getting close, so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her fingers out of her pussy. Taking her by the leash, I pulled at it and said, "Come with me, my pet." We headed down the hall to the bedroom, where I told her to take off my clothes.

Once I was naked, I told her to get on the bed and lay on her back spread eagle. I took off her leash, and climbed up between her legs. I looked at her and said, "You've been such a good girl, my pet. It's almost time for your reward. I want you to lie as still as you can."

She looked at me and nodded, "Yes, Master." I turned my attention to her pussy, her lips engorged and wet, her clit standing erect outside its protective hood. I blew on it and she moaned. I began kissing her pussy all around her clit, stopping every once in a while to run my tongue fully up and down her lips from her ass to her clit.

Vic was starting to feel very good again, and I wanted to make it even better. I fixed my mouth directly over her clit and started assaulting it with my tongue. At the same time, I inserted two fingers into her flushed pussy, and reached up with my other hand and tweaked her nipples, one after the other.

She was trying to hold still, but she wasn't doing a very good job of it. She started thrusting her hips back against my mouth and fingers while turning her head from side to side. She was close enough that I stopped and backed away, eliciting a long moan of frustration. I chuckled as I looked up at her, only to see her frowning back at me.

"What's the matter, my pet? Doesn't this feel good?"

"Oh, god, yes Master, but I need more!"

Time to make her beg. "What is it that you need?"

She groaned as she said, "I really need to cum - please, Master, may I cum?"

"Not yet, my pet - not yet."

I started back in on her again, and it wasn't long before she was right on the edge one more time. She was thrashing so much that I wish I had figured out restraints for her arms while she was lying on the bed. She was beginning to slip in and out of character, which to me meant her impending orgasm was the only thing on her mind. She started talking like she does when she gets really turned on.

"Oh, yes, right there, please don't stop, oh oh ohhhh that feels so fuckin' good...oh FUCK, make me cum, please make me cum, Master...PLEASEEEEEEEEEE..."

I stopped again, which I felt might have been a risk, since I was afraid she was going to hurt me for denying her pleasure one more time. I wanted to remind her of her position, so as I looked in her eyes again, I reached up and wrapped my fingers around her collar.

She got the message. Between her pants, she looked at me and as sweetly as possible, said, "Master - I've been a good girl. May I please cum now?"

I was hooked. With a quick stroke of my tongue on her clit, I whispered, "Cum for me, my pet." I started back in on her clit with my tongue. My own orgasm seemed to be approaching as well, which was surprising, considering all my cock was doing was standing erect beneath me against the sheets as I was licking her. I guess the pressure against the sheets was enough to get me stimulated - of course, the sexy, beautiful sex slave lying in front of me, begging me to let her cum, was probably a big factor in my readiness.

So with my left hand on her collar, my right hand plunging two fingers deep within her steamy hot pussy, and my tongue assaulting her clit, her buildup was quick, and I knew this was the time to let her go over the top. She grabbed my head and pulled me down tighter to her pussy as she started screaming, "Fuck yes, fuck, fuck, FUCK, OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH FUCK OH FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I held on for dear life as she bucked her hips beneath me, pulling my hair and closing her knees tightly on my head. She released my hair and grabbed her sexy little nipples, pulling them for all they were worth. Even though I knew she had gotten what she wanted, I decided to keep sucking on her clit and fucking her pussy with my fingers, and I was rewarded with even more thrashing and shouting, before she finally opened her knees and pushed my head away.

"Oh fuck, Kyle, that was fuckin' AMAZING! Oh my god, I love so much, I love you, I love you, Oh SHIT..." She opened her legs, and I crawled up between them to accept her kiss. She was tasting herself in my lips, but I knew she didn't care.

Between kisses, Vic said, "Kyle, fuck me - fuck me right now - I need it!" I granted her wish, plunging my cock deep into her sopping wet pussy. There was no passion involved, only hard, animalistic fucking. Because I was already aroused (for several reasons!), I was ready in no time, and as I unloaded deep within her, Vic cried out as well with her own orgasm, her third in a period of five minutes.

I rolled off and snuggled up next to her. We were both still breathing heavily, almost like we had just completed a long run. I reached over to put a hand on one of her sexy small breasts, marveling at the fact that I could feel her heart beating beneath it. I knew it was her heart, but I also knew it was mine.

We laid together in the bed silently for about 10 minutes, allowing the sweat from our performance to dry in the cool air of the bedroom. Without looking over at me, Vic finally broke the silence by saying, "Kyle, I have always loved having sex with you, and you have always been attentive to my needs. But that may have been the best orgasm ever! You were such a bad boy, making me hold out and hold out like that! I was starting to get pissed! But my god, it was worth it in the end!"

I laughed and said, "So my fantasy turned out to be a pretty good deal for you?"

"Let's just say that in the end, it was pretty amazing. Now you're going to have to work hard to top this one!"

I pressed for more. "So, you think you might like to do this one again some time?"

"Baby, if you produce that kind of orgasm for me again, we'll do it anytime you want!"

"But what if the roles were reversed? What if I was the slave and you were the Mistress?

She paused for a little bit, then said, "Hmmmm - that might be kind of interesting!"

"Well, just in case you wanted to try it, I thought I'd let you know that I tried on the collar at the store to make sure it would fit both of us. Just in case...you know...you think you could handle me as your slave!"

She reached over and grabbed my softening cock and said, "Look at it this way - if we lost the leash, I could use this to lead you around!"

She rolled over onto her right side, and I snuggled in behind her, spooning tightly up against her, my cock snuggling into the round cheeks of her sexy ass. I raised my head to kiss her on the cheek, and noticed that she still had the collar on. I started to unbuckle it, when she reached up with her own hands and clamped them lightly on top of mine.

"Do I have to take it off, Master?"

My cock jumped as well as my heartbeat. I brought my hand down and found her nipples, and as I rubbed them, we fell into a deep, satisfying sleep.

Unfortunately, morning arrived, and it was time to get up and go back to work. Not wanting to wake her, I slowly snuck away from Vic, leaving her lying on her side in the bed, sexy as ever. I grabbed my cell phone and took a quick picture of her lying there naked, wearing her collar, covers pulled back exposing her breasts and ass. I put the phone down and took her collar off without disturbing her and placed it next to the leash on the dresser, then covered her back up as I went to take my shower and get dressed for work. I was able to slide out the door without awakening her.

During a quick break, I retrieved the picture on my phone, and sent it to her with a text message saying, "So Fuckin' HOT." I expected a reply, but none came. That got me to start thinking - well, overthinking, actually. Maybe she hadn't liked it after all, although you could not deny she had an earth-shattering orgasm at the end. Maybe getting to the end wasn't worth the humiliation she endured to get there. Perhaps it was the spanking - maybe she saw something new in me that she didn't know was there before. Maybe she was right - I would have never thought to spank her before our game last night!

During my lunch break, I finally got a reply text - "I love you - please hurry home this evening!" I was glad to see she at least responded - perhaps my fears were all unfounded after all. Please hurry home this evening - now my curiosity level was rising. What did that mean? All sorts of possibilities popped into my thought at the same time - Damnit, Kyle, stop it! Why could I not just let something like this go without it killing me?

Finally, 5:00 came, and hurried down to my car and out into the streets. I'm fortunate the fine officers of the local police department were in other locations, because there might have been a few instances where the law was bent on my drive home.

I pulled into our garage in about 15 minutes, a new speed record for me. Her car was there, so I figured she was home. I headed in through the mudroom, listening for sounds, but hearing none. The house was darkening rapidly as the late afternoon sun couldn't make much light through the blinds and curtains still drawn from our games yesterday. I went through the kitchen and dining room without seeing or hearing anything, and I was starting to get worried.

Arriving in the living room, I turned on the lights...and there she was, wearing her collar and leash, and nothing else. Her leash was dangling between her breasts, and her hands were interlocked behind her head, elbows extended. She was in the 'present' position.

"Good evening, Master. I'm so glad you're home. I'm ready for your inspection!" She tried to hide a smile as she said it, but it didn't work.

Ohhhhhhh, FUCK! I LOVE this woman!!