All Comments on 'Empty Nest Escapades Ch. 03'

by smithbill1970

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Really nice story

Very tame sexually, nothing outrageous. Very normal behavior documented through excellent writing xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolute garbage

And SO clearly posted in the wrong category, it just made me laugh. What don't you understand about LOVING WIVES???? Do you not understand what GAY MALE IS? Where are the administrators on this site? There is no need for your little disclaimer if you post in the correct category. I feel you posted this here just to stir up a hornets nest. Consider me one of the hornets. Awful trash.

smithbill1970smithbill1970about 6 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives vs Gay Male

I can see where this particular chapter would fit in Gay Male content wise, and will consider having the category changed. I chose initially to keep the two stories together since the underlying premise is that it would not have happened without the encouragement of a loving wife. Food for thought, thank you. As for the rest of the anonymous comment, you chose to read it, guess you did not enjoy it. Maybe the chapter will be more your speed. Thinking of taking on some fun for the wife as their escapades continue.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 6 years ago
1

Wrong category ... yuck

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 6 years ago
I found it arousing

Don't understand why people think if a guy has sex with another man he is labeled gay right away. I enjoy sex with men as well as with women but i don't consider myself gay. I'm bisexual. I know some gay men and they have no interest in women. My girl and i occasionally play with a gay man. He has no interest in playing with her but loves sucking my cock and playing with my cock balls and ass while watching my girl and i fuck and my girl enjoys watching us guys sucking and playing with each other. As long as everyone is having fun and it feels good i dont see the problem. If you dont like guys having sex together dont read the stories. There are a lot of us bisexual men and women that enjoy stories like this. Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Normal behavior?

Where is the normal in this awful crap. True loving wives all want to watch hubby suck. A dick. You are truly sick.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Took you at your word

Did not read the story, as it does not belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Scary

Awful, to the nth degree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Could be in the right category as a LOVING WIFE SET THE SITUATION UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very true to life

Many older couples have found themselves accepting an extra male to play with. Quite normal these days

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Was it consensual? Did everyone get pleasure out of it? Was anybody hurt? Any regrets afterward? NO

Then leave them the fuck alone and keep your moralistic shit to yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmithbill1970@smithbill1970
I have been reading stories here for years, and have a broad interest base. Now adding a few of my own. Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES