All Comments on 'Ems' Swingers Meet Without Her Hubby'

by lustyemma

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

It is not swinging if hubby not there - it is cheating

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 11 years ago
Ditto on the last comment

It's Cheating !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's proof

that pigs can write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit

It's not cheating at all. These people laugh at the mere idea of cheating. Everyone knows what the other is doing you prick heads! Swingers are a high class of people. They have a social status you weenies can't even imagine. Fuck on you beautiful people! Friends and lovers all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

its cheating

2275jr2275jralmost 11 years ago
I can see in the next part you taking two cock in a double penatration

hi lusty Emma love this first one of your stories, reading this was like watching taking place , first a bi sexual encounter followed by taking hard cock . Ems swingers meet with out hubby . brilliant . do keep them cumming . love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

it's not "cheating" it's a STORY! Get over it. If you don't like the subject matter read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It is cheating!

The definitition of swinging is both partners participate, otherwise it's cheating or an open relationship. I lean toward it being cheating, that's emma's thing. She's honest and says it right in her bio, she's married, escorts (prostitute) and likes cuckolding.

Obviously cheating turns her on, as does denigrating and humiliating her husband. Despicable, but that's her thing, and who knows maybe her hubby likes it too. Makes them both despicable in my view, but it's their life to live. And just so I'm clear, I don't think she's despicable because she escorts, I think she's despicable because she's married and escorts. In my mind, she obviously doesn't love hubby, only thinks she does. But hey, that's only my opinion, and it's worth what you paid for it. NADA.

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 11 years ago
Why are Swingers Married?

A friend and I just had this conversation last week. She said why are swingers married ? To make it simple a traditional marriage with traditional vows , is 2 committed or monogamist people. Right.? Now I do not know anyone in real life that admits to be in a swinger marriage, so I am only going with what I have read and that is most swinger marriages do not last and most men and woman are bi. Is that true ?

How do you trust each other ? Personally I would vomit if I saw my husband with another woman. Anyone feel free to commit.

Kate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Who Cares if its Cheating

Problem is its another cuckold story.Way to many of these in LW's. Category has turned to crap. Repitive garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is an erotic stories site. On an erotic stories site you find stories about wives enjoying sex with people who are not their husbands.

If you get off only on stories about women who are absolutely chaste and totally loyal to their husbands, I hear the Vatican runs a good website.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Gender equity is!

The gender equity is vica versa true, so the definition of the LW means the extramarital fun for the betrayed husbands is to get rid of the cheating wife, to change her to a better new woman and if it may be revenge against the lover and the cheating wife.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Definitions

That connection, when the wife has extramarital sex ONLY that conection is not

open marriage or swinging. That sort of connection is cuckolding!!!!!!!!!

The open marriage means the wife and husband have extramarital activities mutually.

If only the wife has extramarital activity that is CUCKOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!

The swinger lifestyle is similar to the open marriage, because the wife and the husband have extramarital sex mutually. The different is the swingers do the sex in groupsex.

The mutual husband and wife change also is not cuckolding.

The investors built holyday resorts for sexual minorities and the advertising is the next: For swinger pairs AND FOR CUCKOLDING PAIRS! The financial investors know the different, so the erotic site readers deserv to know.

The open marriage has some not written rule.

The common house is neutral area.

The extramarital activity does not humuliate the other spouse.

Try to avoid bastards and STDs.

Mutuality or not mutuality is the different between cuckolding or swinger lifestyle, open marriage and husband-wife change.

The classical faithful marriage is ALSO MUTUAL CONNECTION.

EVOLUTIO BIOLOGICAL importance of the classical faithful marriage to ensure the best background for the children.The human brain evolves to 18-20 years old..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is not swinging! It is cuckoldry and you must be another sicko freak if you enjoy iT!!!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
More definitions

For new readers a little definition teaching.

If the wife has only extramarital activity, the husbands may be the next.

1. Those husbands who likes the wife has extramarital activity. These husbands are the willing cuckolds. They are the practicers of the cuckolding life style.

2. Those husbands who do not know their wives extramarital activity are called clueless husbands.

3. Those husbands who do not like the extramarital activity of their wives are two groups:

3.1. Unwilling cuckolds, who generaly will divorces their cheating wives.

3.2. Wimps who do not like the extramarital activity of their wives, but they remain with their cheating wives.

To get rid of the cuckold name the next procedures are:

3.1.1. The divorce is the most humanity solution. From the divorce decret the cuckold name ceases. He becames free from the cuckold name, he becames a free man who can restart his life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.1. 2. The other solution is the murder, but 20 years prison...........

4. The special case is the reconcilation. However the reconcilation can be succesful only, if the spouses do not cheat in the future. The cheating could give such plus sexual excitation, that the reconcilation would not be succesful or the betrayed husband fells he will have free card for cheating too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Swingers are a high class of people"

Now I've heard it all. You must be the scummiest fuck on earth to think like that. It's a shame this site allows writers like this on their site. What a piece of shit for writing. Go away and take the scum with you.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 11 years ago
@ Duna et al.

Even my wife, who is a chartered accountant,

was bored by your nit-picking definitions.

It's not cheating, it's fun and maybe sometimes

love.

@ others mostly anonym..

And it's far better and far more human than your

naked hatred.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Looks like he has married a hot wife.

The only thing is, he would be horny as hell being in a hotel room reading his wife is getting her ass fucked so well.

She would have a lot to make-up for, when he got home.

Thanks for the read.

lustyemmalustyemmaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Swinging/cuckold/cheating

Hi all,

Many thanks for your comments.

It would appear I have caused quite a stir!

May you allow me to address a few of your 'points'.

1) This is a swinging story because it involves another 'married couple'. Plus, although not shared here, I am an active swinger with my husband.

2) Cheating by definition is when one party does not know what the other is doing. In my case my husband fully knows what I get up to - either before, during or after the event. I am not a cheater.

3) Cuckolding is indeed as described by one of the comments here. I deny my husband sex sometimes in preference to sex with someone else.

4) Pete is fully aware of all of my adventures. We are in a fully open loving marriage. We both support each other in what some would deem to be an 'odd' relationship but, it works for us. We are both professional people and this is just some fun for us. We are not defined by it.

I will be posting many more 'true' stories to fill in the gaps as time goes on but, until then, I really do appreciate all of your comments and feedback.

Love,

Ems.x

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 11 years ago
Thanks for responding

The negative comments are so off-base. All parties are swingers and all know the score. Why shouldn't Em have a party with THEIR friends? And by the way, it's a well written story. I liked it.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 11 years ago
OK

Kind of a "nice & easy" evening, untill Sam let the cat out of the bag. I did enjoy it, could have used a bit more detail/excitment.

Looking forward to next sat nite with the others involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Well written with good continuity. keep them coming.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Only thing I am puzzeled about.

Why did her hubby feel he could not express his feelings to her in the first place. Maybe he did in another story that I have not read. Most cuckolds I know have expressed to their wives what a joy it is for them to have another man breed her. My guess is he was or is afraid of her reaction or rejection of the idea. And of course all cuckolds fear another man my "steal" his wife from him. Just wondering is all. I know many former swingers where the wife now cuckolds the husband. Even puts them in chastity. Oh well, I will continue reading and see if I find answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You need to re-read the story, or get an editor before posting.

Not bad writing, but having said that, you mention after she has sex with the swinger couple that she felt guilty about it. Just prior to "fucking" she texted her husband and told him what she had done & what was going to happen next. He essentially told her to have fun. How does she worry about cheating on her mate if he knows & says go ahead as long as she tells him all about it ??? Inconsistent at best. You can't edit your own stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If he's not there?

Then she's not swinging - she's just cheating. And is about to get the divorce she deserves.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 5 years ago
Swinging without your partner is cheating

Another unrealistic story. Expand the story out to include the husband finding out she cheated. Then that would be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great, now she's truly a hotwife

Next finish off by dominating her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems not credible. It's not swinging if the spouse isn't there to give informed consent. This story presented a grey area though given his 'test' instructions to friends. But what would happen if the wife forgot her 'pill' with all the bareback sex? Would the husband be okay with such a pregnancy? This situation could easily walk a thin line and go overboard. Should have had a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story should've been expanded to include the husband, & his actions finding out that his wife lied to him while fucking the people in their swinging group. Swinging involves both parties to be there-- or at least the absent spouse's OK. Wifey didn't get that & the others didn't care. Accidents do happen, nothing's fail proof, so I wonder what'd happen if she's having one of these accidents & had to reveal to hubby that she's pregnant. Or got an abortion behind his back, grossly compounding the lies. 2 stars for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's not a true swinging marriage if not openly agreed by both spouses. Her secret indulgement constituted cheating. WIthout expanding that fact, and the husband's response, there is no story. Try again or write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I was a little wild before I met my husband Edward. Ed was the best thing that ever happened to me. I had been with a few different men sexualybutdatedseveral. I didn't really think that was that bad. Drinking wasn't like I was an alcoholic. A little smoke once in a while. But when I added them up I was actually worried. Then came Ed. I fell for him. Things were great for 27 years and 3 children. Ed's job changed and he would have to be on the road some. It really wasn't that much but I really missed him. Children were out of the house and pretty much on their own. A coworker of mine had been a friend of our family for several years Dan. Dan was 19 years younger than me. A group of us from work went out to eat and have a drink to celebrate a big deal that we worked on and won. Dan also was married and had children still at home. Well he ended up taking me home because I had drank too much. When dropping me off I said thanks. Walking to the front door I stumbled. He was out of the car and helped me get into the house. He the horny guy was rubbing me all over and yes I was enjoying it. Probably because of Ed being gone and the alcohol. In the house he had helped me with taking my coat off. He rubbing for sure more than needed to get the coat off. I am pretty sure that I called him Ed because he said you can call me Ed or anything you want. Then he said I wanted you for a long time. I said Ed I have missed you so much take me love. The front door opened. I said Ed watch out someone just came in the door. Ed said yes I know it was me and what in Hell is Dan doing here? Dan sat me down in a chair. He tried to cover up what he had done and told Ed about our night and I had drank too much so he brought me home. Really Ed said I think it's time for you to leave. When he was at the door Ed grabbed him and threw him out of the house. Dan was quite bigger than Ed. I was slumped in the chair. He looked at me and said we will talk in the morning. We need to get you showered and to bed. In the shower he played with me. I figured that he was checking me out. He carried me washed me in the shower dried me off and carried me to bed. In the morning when I woke he was already up. I went to the kitchen. We both said good morning love. He asked how I felt? I said that I'm glad it's Saturday. He replied me too. I asked is everything OK? Yes he answered but I will need to have a talk with Dan. I understand I said. I'm sorry that I had to much to drink and Dan had to bring me home. Why do you have to talk to Dan are you going to give him a six pack for bringing me home? No I'll show you why later. Laterhe played the security recording and I was really embarrassed and apologized for my behavior. I was the first to have a talk with Dan. He apologized and promised it would never happen again. I knew it wouldn't because I wouldn't allow myself to drink unless Ed was with me. I consider myself being lucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous