Ems Wins a Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, I could feel his cum shooting deep inside me as his cock continued to thrust deeply into my pussy and hitting my cervix. Slowly he began to ease off the thrusting and we starting kissing again.

Once we'd both got our pulses under control Andy pulled out and I could feel a complete void within me.

He walked off to the bathroom as I lay there reflecting on what had just happened. Glowing in the satisfied feeling of my orgasm I lifted myself off the bed and began to get my things together.

I thought I'd leave my thong for Andy and tucked it under his pillow.

Catching myself in the full-length mirror I stood and unruffled my dress. As I touched up my lipgloss I felt that familiar feeling as Andy's cum began to very slowly ooze out of my pussy.

Just then Andy appeared from the bathroom and came over and hugged and kissed me.

Assuring me that the deal was mine he asked if I would mind him visiting the city every month to review his accounts and enjoy dinner with me.

Of course, how was I going to refuse that?

12