All Comments on 'Enacting Our Fantasies Goes Wrong'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Great story about acting out our exhibitionist fantasies! I will send along a nude beach experience I think you will enjoy…….my girlfriend's first nude beach experience!

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Excellent

Way hot story. I could read them like that all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, even if she made him a cuckold twice (first at the rest area, then the football party). I'll have to check out some of your other work.

cdh02cdh023 months ago

When I felt how wet my pussy was after reading this I knew I enjoyed the fantasies as well as the acting out of the fantasies. I'm really not into bondage or gang bangs but even that part was very stimulating. I have been the hostess at a boyfriend's football gathering with his friends and done some of the same things - losing some items of clothing, kissing his friends, some groping - really, really enjoyable. Hope to read more of your stories.

Carolinedh 2001

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...