All Comments on 'Encore'

by sugareola

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short, Sweet & Beautiful

I hope to see more of your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have to thank you for writing a good BM/WW story, there aren't many on this site. Not everyone wants to read the cuckold stories all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pace

I think the premise was really good, but the delivery was not up to par in that it seemed really fast-paced. This would be good in a series, or just something a bit longer to get really deep into the feelings of the two individuals. I think she forgave him way to easily for what he did.

sugareolasugareolaover 8 years agoAuthor

As usual, thanks for the comments! I physically cannot write cuckold stories, so I'll just stay in my lane and hope my lovely, awesome readers drop me a comment or critique to encourage me before they surf away. Otherwise, I'll lose all my drive and never touch a keyboard again. If that sounds like shameless blackmail, it's probably because it is! What do you want me to tell you, I'm desperate!

On this one, I was aiming for a light, fluffy read. After finishing a rather heavy series, this was a palate cleanser. Was Zandra really too easy on Linc? I thought not, but never mind. There are plenty other stories up my sleeve with more length, twists and depth than this little upper. Do stay tuned! Thanks so much! :)

Love always,

sugar

darkknight01darkknight01over 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Keep up the damn good work Sugareola. I'm standing and applauding your excellent work and asking for an Encore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous