Encore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was her night. She had made the choice to stay and it was worth it. She would damn well make it so!

Someone was staring. Feeling a faint tingling at his back, Linc looked up from his phone and turned around. At that moment, he saw her strutting towards him and he smiled. Mercy, she walked like a queen. And it made him feel absurdly good that she was making a beeline for him.

"Congratulations, Zandra," when she came close enough to hear. "I knew all along you were gonna win."

"Thank you," she said, flashing a dazzling smile. "But I've got a feeling the night gets better from here."

He lifted an interested brow as he pocketed his phone. "Does it?"

"I really hope so," she murmured, coming closer so no one would hear. "I'm also hoping I can hitch a ride with you."

Linc was taken aback but didn't show it. "Of course. Just tell me when you're ready to leave."

"Now."

Without another word, Linc led her out into the windy night. They waited a few seconds for his car to be brought around then got in and were driven off.

"Well," Linc began, turning to his unexpected companion. "Where to?"

"I was hoping," Zandra stated carefully, "we could go to your place."

"My place?" he echoed uncertainly.

"I wanted us to talk, Linc." She looked him in the eye. "It's overdue, don't you think?"

He nodded. "That's exactly what I think," he agreed. But there was a cold prickling at the back of his neck. She seemed to have made up her mind about something. He didn't know what, but one thing was certain.

This could either be very good or very bad.

Zandra had honestly thought her welcome would be more affectionate. She had even been prepared to allow some canoodling in the back seat. She would have enjoyed that.

But Linc took no such liberties. He seemed to be waiting for her to state her reasons for being there. It didn't help her nervousness any.

Then suddenly, it occurred to her that he might not want her in his home. Maybe he had company for the night, awaiting him even now in her prettiest lingerie...

Zandra seized his hand, claiming his immediate attention. "It's okay if you... if you don't want me in your house-"

"Who said I don't want you there?" Linc returned, with an edge to his voice that she decided was caused by irritation. She could hardly blame him.

"No one, but maybe you wanted your space-"

"Well, it looks like I'm not gonna get it, doesn't it?"

Zandra looked out of the window, her lips pressed together. Feeling the strain from her tight hair clips, she freed her hair from her updo. She thought she felt fingers brushing over her hair and turned to Linc.

He held a shiny lock and was rubbing it between his fingers. "It's so beautiful," he murmured to himself.

"You used to complain about finding red hair all over the place," she reminded him softly.

He did not smile as he met her eyes. "I'd give anything to have that problem again."

She gave a soft laugh and the tension in the car dissipated. She let him tug her towards him. Her head found its home on his shoulder and her hand on his chest relished the throbbing vitality of his heartbeat. His arm came around her shoulders and in this intimate pose, they talked the rest of the ride. They spoke about numerous inconsequential things and their easy camaraderie relaxed her further.

At one point, with their fingers were intertwined in his lap, Zandra couldn't tear her longing gaze from his lips. He made some comment and she nodded.

"Mm," she returned absently.

Just as she willed them to, those kissable lips descended, but they landed on the tip of her nose instead.

"You're not paying attention," Linc rebuked lightly.

"To what?"

"We're here."

Blinking rapidly, Zandra looked around and was shocked to find that the car was stationary. Even the driver had left!

"Why didn't you say something?"

A street lamp shone above the car, illuminating his faint smile. "I just did, but it doesn't matter. We're having such a good time," he murmured. "I wouldn't want to do anything to ruin it."

"If you don't invite me in, I'll assume I'm not wanted," Zandra said, giving him her prettiest pout.

"No, no, don't say that." Linc was almost anxious now. "Zandra, I wanna be very clear here: pushing you away is the last thing I wanna do."

He paused and sighed before going on, "It's just that- well, I feel vulnerable around you and that's not a real fun place for me to be."

Zandra, incredibly moved by his confession, closed the distance between them. He was so honest. She just had to kiss him. It was supposed to be a quick gesture, but it snowballed into something deeper, more urgent.

Recognizing that they were hurtling towards the point of no return, Zandra pulled her lips away. Linc gave a ragged groan and squeezed the nape of her neck in protest.

"I'm sorry," she said breathlessly. "Can we go inside?"

Linc devoured her with his eyes. The mischievous light in her eye excited him. The sexy disarray of her flame-colored hair made her seem all the more his devilish seductress. She might not be here for his soul but he'd lost it to her anyhow. He'd follow her wherever she led.

It was a lonely elevator ride up to his condominium, and Linc took fullest advantage of it. He couldn't help it, she felt so good, so right in his hands. By the time they arrived at his floor, he had a handful of titty, a fistful of ass and no sign of slowing down.

"Linc, please," Zandra squealed, breaking off their wild kissing when the doors slid open. She squirmed out of his embrace and backed out of the elevator. "Let's go. I really need to talk to you," she pleaded.

Oh, she'd talk alright, Linc thought darkly as he led her to his condo. She just wouldn't be making a lot of sense while she did; he'd see to that. She would not have a single coherent thought.

Zandra found herself swept right past the living room, propelled by his hand on the small of her back to a spacious, dark bedroom. This was no place for a serious conversation, but she did not truly mind. She would not be nearly as nervous here. And if she had to use sex to get him to see things her way, she would!

Linc turned on the bedside lamp while Zandra put her award on the nightstand. Then they came together in fiery passion, lip to lip, restless hands moving over their clothes in haste to remove and rip.

"Daddy?"

"Talk to me, baby." Linc pulled back to frown at her irreparable dress before her hands hauled his mouth back to hers.

With her clothes torn, she wouldn't be running from him anytime soon. He could keep her here for two, maybe five days. Naked and waiting on his pleasure. Why hadn't he thought of this before? Improbable, yes, but not impossible, and it was kind of genius...

"You wanna...try something with me?" His bowtie went sailing across the room.

Oh, so she was feeling like that, was she? Linc chuckled softly. This was shaping up to be a beautiful night. Perfect!

"Name it, sweetheart," he growled in her ear, snapping the front of her demi bra in his hands.

"I was just thinking- it'd rock my world if you..." His cufflinks gave her some difficulty as she tried to peel both dinner jacket and shirt off his arms.

"Don't be shy, Z," he encouraged, helping her remove the stubborn garments. "You know you'll get what you want."

"...marry me?" Zandra squeaked, her face against the curve of his throat.

Linc froze, too stunned to move for a second. "Zandra," he began, his voice quavering with emotion despite his best efforts. "Baby. You got any idea what you're saying?" How much had she had to drink?

Zandra pulled back and faced him with a wealth of hurt in her emerald eyes. "Of course, I know what I'm saying! I'm proposing marriage! And Linc, I know I said we needed to talk, but it turns out we don't!"

Suddenly her expression was laden with sensual promise. "All you have to do is say yes, and the night will get buckwild-"

"Zandra." His face and voice were dead serious. She went for broke.

"Linc, I love you," she said. "When you first sent me tulips and wrote I'd always be a part of you? It messed me up for days. Because you were right, I was just fighting it then. I'm not fighting it anymore."

She brushed aside the remains of her gown and stood before him in just her black little thong. But Linc was not distracted from her earnest face by her nudity, nor did she try to get him so. She took both his hands in hers.

"I do belong to you, Linc," Zandra declared softly. "And that's not all. I want to be yours in every possible way. As your woman, your wife, your baby mama-"

Linc needed to sit down and said as much. Taking her hand, he turned to go sit on the edge of his bed. Zandra stood between his legs, letting him play with her fingers.

She saw him swallow then he looked up at her, his olive green eyes unreadable. "So all this was calculated to butter me up?" Linc queried in a neutral voice. "You couldn't just ask me? You had to seduce me into saying yes?"

A frown touched her brow. "I would have just asked," she explained, "if I had the guts. I realized I didn't, and just went along with the first idea that came into my head."

"And you thought it had a shot of working?"

Zandra flushed and averted her eyes. "I thought you wouldn't mind if my proposal was more sexy than romantic," she said. "And we were always going to have sex, regardless."

He lifted his eyebrows. "If I'd said no, you'd still have stayed the night?" He might owe her an apology. It would appear he had destroyed her clothes for nothing.

"If you wanted me to."

"Oh, I want you to," Linc assured her, pulling her closer. He released her hand and planted his hands on her waist.

"So if we're going to have sex anyway, why should I say yes?"

Zandra met his eyes and smiled. "Because you love me," she whispered.

"Oh, I do?" Linc blustered, smothering a dopey grin. "And you just know that, huh?"

She shrugged, and trailed her finger down his flat stomach. "You've never really been able to hide your feelings, you know."

"Woman, I'll have you know I am a damn good liar-"

"Which is totally something all liars say."

"Would you listen to that. Already putting me in my place like a wife. Goddamn," Linc grumbled. "Think I'm gonna have to marry you just to get the last word!"

"Honey, you can have it, gladly, so just say it already," Zandra laughed, fondly stroking his bald head. "Lincoln Gage? Will you please marry me?"

"Yes." He looked at her calmly enough, but his eyes held a fierce joy. "I'll marry you, Zandra Halissey; it'd be my honor to be your husband."

For all the naked female flesh standing in front of him, it was her hand Linc chose to kiss. He bent his head and gave it a sound salute.

"But that's not my final word," he continued seriously. "I saw you tonight with Coby's little girl and I... I just wanna say, I want you to have everything you deserve, Z. And that includes all the babies it takes to make you happy."

"One," she said with a big smile, even as happy tears streamed down her face. "Just one."

"Alright, a beautiful baby girl," Linc said gently.

"Or a little boy, as handsome as his father." She sniffed as she wiped at her cheeks, then beamed at him. "I really have no preference. I wouldn't even want a baby at all if it couldn't be yours."

Staggered by this tribute, Linc quickly looked down and blinked back the suspicious dampness on his own lashes. "You... you'd be perfect as a mother," was all he could say.

He looked up again when Zandra placed her knees on either side of him on the bed. Her breasts brushed his face in a breathtaking caress. "You wanna get knocked up right away?" he half threatened.

She gave him an adoring look but shook her head. "No," she whispered. She saw his surprise and went on, "Not tonight, Linc. Tonight is just for you and me. Just us."

"Just us," Linc echoed, nodding his agreement. Her hot pussy hovering over his crotch, however, was too tempting for its own good.

He gripped the flimsy material at her hip and a ripping sound filled the air. Tossing aside the lacy scrap that used to be her thong, he quickly freed his cock from his trousers.

"I- I have absolutely no clothes left," Zandra shrieked in sudden realization, glancing about at the floor littered with the shreds of her clothing.

Linc merely laughed. "Clothes ain't what you need, beautiful," he whispered. Grasping her hips, he thrust his own upwards in a way that made Zandra cry out and come into swift agreement with him.

Oh, fuck yeah. Clothes were the last thing she needed.

Fin