Encounter Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn loved to see him so pleased, and continued to take his instruction. Instinctively she began to speed up, but Dr. Kines stopped her. "No," he said. "Not that way. Lie down on the couch."

Evelyn stretched her lithe, naked body out on the couch. Kines straddled her, then leaned part of his weight on her, his chest pushing up against her breasts. He lowered his face down by her right ear, his lips brushing it as he whispered, "Good girl. Understand something. You belong to me now. You let no one else touch you this way. Do you understand?"

She bit her lip and nodded vigorously.

"Good," he said. "Not so much as a kiss, not so much as holding hands with anybody. You are mine to touch, only mine. You will see me once a week and this is what we will do. Tell me you understand."

"Yes," she said.

"Yes what?" Kines asked.

"Yes SIR," Evelyn declared, and then Kines grinned like a wolf and slid his cock inside her, breaking through her innocence, thrusting deep into her for the first time.

12