Encounter with a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after a considerable wait, the door to the session room opened, and Master Nicolas led in... their 21 year old daughter, Teri! Both Gregory and Marcie's faces went white with shock! They had no idea Teri had returned home, rather than go with her college friends on a Spring Break to the East Coast.

Now the reason for the gags became obvious. Both parents were trying to shout 'no' and 'stop' and call out 'Teri' to alert her to their presence. Neither Teri nor Master Nicolas reacted, so they either heard nothing, or didn't care. While they watched, Master Nicolas sat on the bed with Teri, his arm around her, chatting in his typical seductive manner. She was blushing and smiling at his compliments, and nodding and chatting back. His hand was brushing her hair back, nudging and stroking her ear and cheek. Teri tilted her chin up, silently offering her lips for a kiss. They kissed. The kiss deepened as Teri put her arms around Master Nicolas. As the kiss ended, he stroked her cheek and neck now, and his hand even trailed downward, whispering over her breast.

Gregory and Marcie fancied they could hear a moan issuing itself from their daughter's lips as Master Nicolas touched her breast. He spoke softly into her ear. It must've been a question, because she nodded her acquiescence. In response, Master Nicolas began unbuttoning her blouse. When all its buttons were undone, she shrugged it off, and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Gregory and Marcie's eyes were bulging as they watched their daughter bare her tits. Not only bare them, but lift them with cupped hands, offering them to Master Nicolas. He, in turn, bent forward and began suckling them. When he switched from one nipple to the other, the recently freed one glistened wetly with his saliva. Her tits displayed the strangely puffy nipples seen on some young women.

Even though this was his daughter, Gregory's cock stiffened as he watched, and he hated himself for reacting so viscerally to this scene. He probably wouldn't be mollified much if he'd known that Marcie was sitting in a shallow pool of cunt juice, leaking out of her lubricating pussy. Inwardly, they both thought it was wrong to be watching their daughter doing this, but they felt powerless to stop. It was weirdly fascinating.

Teri was arching her back, pressing her tits against Master Nicolas's face. Her eyes closed with delight, she reached blindly for his belt, unbuckling it, and opening his pants. In moments, she had his cock out in her hands, and was tugging on it, aiding its swelling by her actions. Master Nicolas must've told Teri to stand up, because she arose, never letting go of his member, as he unfastened her skirt, and pushed it, and her panties, to the floor. She was fully naked as she stepped out of her shoes. They hadn't seen her body like this for years. Gone was the child, replaced by a nubile young woman.

Her watching parents couldn't tell if Teri knelt down at a command, or by her own decision, but she went to her knees to begin mouthing and sucking Master Nicolas's dick. As she did so, he shed his clothing. Once he too was naked, his hands went to the sides of Teri's head, and he fucked her mouth, to her obvious enjoyment. Her hands went to her breasts and cunt, stimulating herself as her mouth was used.

As he pulled his cock free from her lips, Master Nicolas pointed to the bed. Teri immediately rose up and started climbing on top of it, mounting it in a crawling manner. As she did so, he playfully gave one of her ass cheeks a slap, causing her to giggle. Looking over her shoulder, she remained on her hands and knees, wriggling her ass invitingly. Gregory gasped around his gag, trying to come to terms with his daughter's apparently casual lewdness. His eyes bulged as her display was rewarded with another firm slap on her ass. In response, she reached between her legs and spread her labia wide open. Her angle was such that her mother and father were treated to an intimate view of her pussy.

That view vanished as Master Nicolas moved closer behind her and planted his now rampant dick into her offered cunt. Teri reacted with a loud cry, "Yes! Oh my god, yes! I've waited so long for this! Fuck me! I need you to really fuck me!"

Gregory and Marcie stared at one another briefly, silently understanding that they were seeing their daughter submitting sexually to the Master for her first time! Their heads swiveled back to the view through the one-way mirror. He had his hands on their daughter's hips, and was taking her doggy style, pounding into her vigorously. She was already bucking and thrashing against his intense fucking, sometimes lowering her torso enough that her tits grazed the top of the bed, other times rising to the full extent of her bracing arms, and flailing her back with the ponytail of her long hair.

As Master Nicolas grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back, and slamming his pelvis against her ass cheeks so hard that even that firm musculature wobbled, Teri began shrieking. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Aaaahhhhhhh!"

As her parents watched, somewhat aghast, Teri shuddered in orgasm. The Master pressed her forward, until she sank down full length on top of the bed, his cock still buried in her cunt. She stretched out her arms along the bed above her head, in complete surrender to his will. He continued fucking her with a grinding motion of his pelvis until she cried out in orgasm a second time. During this climax, he sped up his hips, grunted, and spurted his seed into her pulsating tunnel.

They stayed locked together for a while, he atop her, embracing her, kissing her hair and neck. She was murmuring something her parents could not hear clearly, but her tone sounded happily satisfied. The Master slipped out of her as he got up off the bed. "Stay there and rest for a moment. I have a surprise for you," he told her, tying a scarf around her head to act as a blindfold. He left the session room, entering the special viewing room.

To be honest, the initial shock and revulsion that Gregory and Marcie had experienced upon first recognizing their daughter had faded. In its wake, there remained blatant carnal desires, stoked by the sensuality and sexuality of what they'd observed. Marcie's pussy lips were hot and swollen, drooling with her strongly aromatic natural lubricant. Gregory's dick was fully engorged, its head and shaft wet with streaming precum. "Keep silent," the Master commanded. The two people uttered not a word as the Master untied them, removed their gags, and beckoned them into the session room.

"Teri, there is a woman here. She's going to suck my cum out of your cunt," he explained as he helped the young girl back up onto her hands and knees.

"A woman? A woman is here with us? Who is she?" Teri asked, her voice betraying surprise and concern.

"Don't worry, girl," he assured her. "She's one of my submissives, and she's quite talented."

"But I've never had a woman..." Teri started to protest, as her mother, obeying the Master's gesture, moved behind her, sealed her daughter's cunt opening with her lips, and started to suck. "Oh!" Teri exclaimed. "Oh... oh... oh... oh lord! That feels fantastic! Such an erotic sensation, feeling those warm, soft lips on me, and your cum being pulled out of my depths!" She moaned delicately, then said, "Thank you, whoever you are."

Now Marcie had a mouthful of semen. The Master continued, "Not only is there a woman here, there is also a man. He's one of my submissives, too. The woman is now going to feed my semen to him, letting it drool into his open mouth. I think you're going to want to see this happen."

The Master gestured for Gregory to kneel, head tilted back, mouth open. He had Marcie lean over, positioning her mouth over his. To them he said softly, "When I remove Teri's blindfold, start feeding him." He proceeded to remove the scarf.

Teri was blinking in the light as she turned her head to look. Marcie had parted her lips enough that a thick white stream of the sticky fluid was cascading about two inches before entering Gregory's mouth. Teri was so focused on the salacious action between the two mouths that at first she wasn't actually registering the rest of their faces. Suddenly, her pupils dilated and she choked out, "Mom? Dad? Is that you!?" Neither of them could answer at that moment, since Marcie was still drizzling cum, and Gregory was still swallowing. But both parent's faces flush crimson with humiliation.

Teri watched, owl-eyed as her mother's mouth drooled the cum into her father's, not saying anything more until they'd finished. "What's going on?" she questioned. She made no move to cover her body, seeming to be completely unaware of her nudity at that moment.

Her parents stammered out an explanation about how they were submissives to Master Nicolas. About how they obeyed his instructions. They tried to justify their behavior by explaining how this was enhancing their love lives, and giving them amazing adventures that boosted their happiness. They sounded desperate for her to understand - and maybe even forgive. Master Nicolas remained, for the most part, an observer, watching this family dynamic. He noted that her parents didn't once try to berate Teri for her behavior with him. Ultimately, Teri gave a tentative smile, and nodded her understanding. "It all makes sense now, and it's OK with me," she said, decisively.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Marcie said, and gave her a tender kiss, as did her father.

Master Nicolas caught their attention by clearing his throat. "You're all adults, and you don't have to do anything you don't wish to do. But, as my submissives, I'd like you to assist me in having more sex with this lovely young lady. Specifically, I'd like Gregory to fuck her cunt, doggy-style, while I fuck her mouth. And I'd like Marcie to slip beneath her, and help us all along," Master Nicolas stated. "The main taboo with regard to incest is procreation, after all," he continued. "And you, Gregory, have had a vasectomy, and Teri has been on the pill for years, so there's no chance of offspring."

"I'm still not sure we can be party to doing that," Gregory blurted out. "She's our daughter, after all."

Teri blushed a deep red, and looked quite abashed. They all guessed that she felt embarrassed at even hearing such a suggestion. But the next words that she choked out proved their conjectures to be completely erroneous. "Actually, Dad, I've had the hots for you for years," she confessed. "You and Mom have been honest with me, so I'll be honest with you. I'd love for you to fuck me," she finished with a happy squeak, hardly believing that this fantasy of hers might be coming true.

Gregory and Marcie locked eyes, silently communicating for a few moments. Then they slowly nodded to each other. Gregory's cock was still standing out stiffly from his groin. Marcie's hand went down to spread the wetness leaking from her cunt onto her mound. With his face displaying a wide grin, Gregory reached out to seize his daughter by her waist. "Come here, you!" he said with a playful laugh. "Get onto this bed on your hands and knees! You heard Master Nicolas!"

As the giggling girl scrambled up onto the bed, her father gave her ass a cheerful slap. "Show me that naughty cunt of yours!" he demanded. "Open it up for me!"

Resting her head on the bed, Teri reached between her spread thighs, grabbed her labia, and held them wide open in an obscene display, appreciated by both Master Nicolas and Marcie, as well as her father. "Here it is, Dad! All ready for that fat cock of yours!" she crooned.

Gregory aimed his cock at her entrance, positioning it with his hand for accuracy. But once his glans entered her vaginal opening, he used both of his hands to grab her by her hips, helping his thrusts. And thrust he did, starting to ream her pussy vigorously.

Meanwhile, Master Nicolas knelt on the bed in front of Teri's head, and grasped her shoulders to lift her torso, allowing her to brace herself on her arms. Her mouth was already open, because she was gasping rapidly as she felt her father's cock plunging in and out of her sex. Soon her mouth was filled with Master Nicolas's cock, and she avidly began sucking it, her excitement building rapidly.

Not wanting to be left out, her mother slid sideways beneath Teri, and began nursing on those puffy nipples while she used one hand to caress the Master's ball sack, and her other to diddle her daughter's clit. Teri felt the warm mouth greedily sucking at her tits, and the smooth finger stroking her clit shaft. Those new sensations piled atop the sensations being caused by the cocks at her cunt and mouth. She knew that the charismatic Master Nicolas was using her mouth as a fuck hole, smelling his manly scent and tasting the salty precum flooding her throat. And she knew that the cock in her cunt belonged to her father. He was actually fucking her! Sensory and mental overload kicked in, and Teri began to climax!

Gregory felt Teri's cunt start to ripple in the spasms of orgasm, and the excitement of that sensation - his daughter's vaginal wall squeezing and sucking at his dick, caused him to lose control. He unloaded into her. He shoved his dick as deeply into her as he could, holding her tightly, with his hands sunk into the flesh of her hips, to keep her from bucking too hard.

As she went into orgasm, Teri blindly reached down her mother's torso, finding her mound and cunt, and began fingering her wildly. Marcie gasped as she felt those fingers enter her pussy, and gasped even louder as the jerk of her pelvis made her clit smash up against Teri's palm. Virtually panting through her nose, Marcie mouthed syllables of arousal and pleasure around the tit currently stuffed into her mouth.

Master Nicolas could tell from Gregory's face that the man was spurting into his daughter, who was also obviously cumming. He saw Teri's hand emerge from beneath her and sink into her mother's sopping pussy. The daughter's hand almost blurred with motion as Teri fiercely finger fucked that receptive hole, demanding that her mother cum, also. Master Nicolas himself was close, but he held back, watching Marcie's pussy. When it started spraying Teri's hand, and he heard Marcie's shriek of release, muffled by her daughter's tit blocking her mouth, he let go of his own control. His cock erupted into Teri's mouth! So much shot into it so suddenly that some of his semen actually dripped out of her nose. The young woman gamely swallowed as much as she could.

Coming out of their shared carnal haze, they collapsed onto the bed. Master Nicolas was centrally located, with Teri snuggled on his left, Marcie on his right, and Gregory spooned up against Marcie's back. As they dozed, replete from such a wondrous session, the Dominant's brain was lazily contemplating possible future sessions with these three submissives of his.